‹ Prequel: Letters From Ellie
Status: Getting there.

Far From Over: A Billie Joe Story

***er

Damn, Christian says. You fucked up, Armstrong.

I know.

She didn't mean that, Billie, Gloria assures.

Yeah she did. I know when she's lying. She wasn't.

I stare at Ellie for a few seconds before walking outside and sitting on the porch steps.

"I can not believe this is happening," I groan, rubbing my eyes as an attempt to wake myself up a little more.

I can.

Shut up.

Make me.

Christian, Gloria warns.

No, he's right, Gloria. I know she didn't know me as her father. To her, I was her rapist. Her murderer.

You didn't kill her.

Yes he did. He killed her sanity, which made her commit suicide. He should be senetenced to life in prison.

"Will you both just shut the fuck up," I say angrily out loud. I look around to make sure no one heard me and take a deep breath.

I know I fucked up, Christian, I don't need you constantly reminding me.

He's gonna remember everything no matter what, Chris, Gloria says. He's having a harder time with this than you are-

No he's fucking not! I love her and you think he misses her more than I do?!

I didn't say that, Chris. I know you miss her. Even she knows you miss her.

But with Tysen around I'm screwed again.

I try ignoring the voices in my head and see Robbie's car pull into the driveway. I never called him. I stand up and walk over to his car.

"Why are you here," I ask, sounding confused. Maybe because I am.

"Tysen called. Said I needed to come here," he says, getting out and shutting the door. I glance at the house. He catches it. "Did something happen?" I look back at him. I don't answer him and start walking toward teh front door, and I hear him follow me. I walk in and he shuts the door behind himself when he's in. I look in the living room and see Tysen sitting on the couch alone.

"Where is she," I ask emotionlessly. Ty points up the stairs. I look and see Ellie standing at the top of the stairs in a different dress. I hear a quiet gasp come from Robbie. I look at him, but he's staring at Ellie. She walks down the stairs (without making a sound) and stands in front of him. He never takes his eyes off of her.

"Hi, Robbie," she whispers. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds as he tears his eyes from her to look at Tysen.

"Is this some sick joke," he asks. Tysen shakes his head.

"It's Ellie, Rob. She'll explain everything." With that, Ellie takes Robbie's hand and leads him up to her bedroom. Once her door shuts, I look at Tysen.

"Are you sure that was the right thing to do," I ask, noticing for the first time that the voices in my head had gone silent.

"Out of all of us," he says, "Robbie is the one that deserves an explanation the most."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry guys! I have had writer's block for weeks and every time I sat down to write this chapter I just couldn't do it :( but I'm good now so hopefully I'll update more :)
What do you guys think Ellie's gonna tell Robbie? What do you think he'll want to know? Comment!
<3 - Katelyn