We Come Out At Night 4

Chapter 8

----------------
The Rev
----------------

The following afternoon, I sat in my living room on the couch with Shadows and Gates sitting on the couch across from me. Gates was already in a fucking mood of his own to say the least.

“So, what did you find out?” Shadows asked.

“He has a room hidden behind the bookcase in his suite. London said he told her it was reserved for a special guest.”

Shadows nodded, but it was Gates who responded. “Izzy?”
“Sure sounds that way.” I answered.

Shadows remained calm as I told him about the rest of the conversation that I had with London and informed him of Marco’s activities along with how many security guards he has at night.

“London!” I yelled out her name and not even a minute later I heard her rushing down the hall before appearing in the doorway.

“Yes?” She answered meekly.

“Beer” I told her and she walked into the kitchen. When she came out, she was carrying three beer bottles. Clearly Shadows and Gates made her nervous. That fact was never more evident when Gates glared at her and she dropped on of the bottles. “Clean it up.” I said and she returned to the kitchen.

“Why is she still breathing?” Gates asked. Neither myself or Shadows had any idea what his problem was today.

“Because, I am allowing her to live. Need I also remind you that she is my wife now, so you will have to get used to that little fact while in my home.”

He rolled his eyes and never hiding his dislike for London. “You could care less about the girl Jimmy.” His remark got under my skin a little bit, but I didn’t take it personal knowing that he wasn’t himself today.

“What has gotten in to you?” Shadows asked just as London returned with three more beers. She set them down on the table and was about to walk away, but I grabbed her around her waist and forced her to sit on my lap while we continued our conversation.

“Kristina is back.”

“What?” Shadows leaned forward and turned his head to Gates almost as if he didn’t hear it.

“She’s here. Has been for the last two days.”

Shadows expression was turning from calm to annoyed very quickly. “How in the hell did that happen?” He asked.

“I found her in the cemetery at Olivia’s grave the other night and I brought her back here.”

I curled a strand of London’s hair around my finger as I looked at Gates. “So why are you so pissed off?”

He picked up his beer and practically chugged the whole bottle in one sip. “Because she wants nothing to do with me. She agreed to come back to work for me, but that’s all.” He glared at Shadows and it was obvious that Gates had some resentment towards him. They played that girl like a fiddle.

“So, what does that mean?” Shadows asked.

“That means I’m free to fuck your girlfriend.” Gates noted. Bitter much?
What I hadn’t expected was the giggle that slipped past London’s lips.

“Stop.” I whispered in her ear. Granted it was funny and Shadows was super pissed, but he would tear her head off. London shifted on my lap uncomfortably and I handed her my beer. “Finish it.” I told her and she took the bottle from my hands and brought it to her lips.

Shadows and Gates were watching me the whole time. Both seemed somewhat amused at how well behaved my new pet was.

“It’s your fucking fault!” Gates yelled.

“How is it my fault?” Shadows pointed at his own chest seemingly shocked by the accusation.

“You were the one who made her be Ruby and then made me tell her it was wrong. You were the one that used her as a pawn in part of your plan…TWICE! You made her fucking leave and YOU are the reason why she doesn’t want me anymore.”

So, while beefcake and stud muffin sat there arguing, I turned my attention to London and rubbed her arm lightly. She had goose bumps all over. “Are you cold, London?” I whispered in her ear for only her to hear me. She nodded in response. The thin tank top she was wearing was no match for the air conditioner, which I had set at “arctic.” She could probably cut glass with her nipples right now. “Take the black hoodie out of my closet and put it on.”

When she got up and walked out of the room, I turned back to Shadows and Gates who both had their eyes on me. “You are enjoying this way to much.” Shadows noted.

“What?” I asked.

“Having your own personal slave.” Gates answered.

I tilted my head to the side and looked back and forth between the two of them. “I don’t think slave is the right word. I prefer humble servant.”

“You’re a sick fuck.” Gates said as he stood from the couch. “I’m out of here.” Just before he left he turned his gaze to Shadows. “Keep an eye on your chic.” He warned and walked out of the living room.

Well, that was interesting. “So… How bout them Yankees?”

Shadows rolled his eyes when he looked at me. “It’s not my fault.”

I held up my hands in protest. “Hey, no judgment here.” Well, on the outside anyway. Shadows did stick his nose where it didn’t belong. And I wouldn’t trust Gates alone with my girl even if he was a eunuch.

“I’m going to talk to Izzy.” I nodded and he walked out of the room.

Alone at last…what to do…what to do..

“LONDON!” I shouted and she appeared again in the doorway wearing my hoodie over her tank top.

“I want to watch television.” I said and she walked over and picked up the remote to turn it on. I grabbed her and pulled her down on my lap again. “I want to watch something funny.” She nodded and proceeded to flip through the channels until she found a movie that she thought would be in my taste.

“hmmm no. I’m not feeling it. Try something scary.” She turned her gaze back to the television and started flipping through the channels stopping when Saw 2 appeared on the screen.

“Yeah….no.” I shook my head and she looked at me waiting for further instructions. I was having a little fun with this. “How about cartoons?”

She changed the channel again and stopped on Family Guy. When she looked at me she raised her eyebrow knowing I was going to tell her to change the channel again.
“I don’t want to watch television anymore. I’m hungry.”

She shook her head and got off the couch. After setting the remote down on the table she walked into the kitchen to make me something to eat. I wonder what I’m in the mood for…. “Oh London!” I said as I skipped on over into the kitchen…
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is short and it sucks. I'm sorry for that.
I am truly devistated by the death of Peter Steele from Type O Negative. As a native of NYC, this man was a home town hero to me and I can honestly say I was one of his biggest fans. A few weeks ago, I sent a preview of a story I was working on to TorturedAngel. I planned on posting it after this series. Oddly enough, Peter Steele portray's Jimmy's Father in the story. I kid you not, you can ask her, she's one of my commenters and she saw it first hand. Originally, the story was called Blood Brothers, but I changed the name to Majesty Castle. It will have quite a cast of characters, but tonight I have decided to post a preview in Peter and Jimmy's memory. The preview will change once the first chapter is posted to give you more of an idea of the angle that the story is going in... I am truly fucking heartbroken. I'll try and make up for the shitty chapter later. :(