Status: it's up! Comment! Subscribe!

Taste the Fame

Spud

Brian's Point of View

“I’m offering 16 g’s for the lot and that’s final.”

I watched silently as Ronny Marx, one of our major arms dealers overlooked our AK-47s from the Irish. I held in a scoff, the shipment was worth twenty grand easy. Tony sensed my distaste and replied. “Don’t play me for some fool, asshole. We’ve been in business a long time and that’s what’s keeping you breathing. If you’d a been anybody else with that offer you’d-“

“Be takin’ a dirt nap.” Ronny rolled his eyes. “I know, I know. These are tryin’ times, Tony. I’ve got six kids; money is at a high demand.”

Tony pursed his lips and glanced over at me and I nodded once. “Well it seems like your lucky day, my boy over here is taking pity on you so 17 even.”

Ronny smiled wickedly. “Sounds good. Let me get the cas-“

This time Ronny was interrupted and the next few moments happened in a blur. What silenced Ronny Marx was a gun from the doorway as unknown men filtered in and began to shoot; we were being raided by a rival mob. I quickly pulled Tony down, thankful I convinced him to wear the bulletproof vest this morning, and pulled the 9mm that sat at my waistline on my back. I took out the man by the door and Mario, one of our men that accompanied on this outing, took out the other two leaving one left. I cocked the gun again ready to fire but Tony intervened. “Wait! Leave that fucker alive. I want some goddamn answers.” His said standing up and straightening his tie. “You alright?” He questioned.

I nodded confused, but looked down to see my white shirt painted a bright red with someone else’s blood. “It’s not mine. What do you suppose we do with him, Boss?”

“Have Johnny-Boy meet you out at the lumber yard, maybe sticking this spud down there will get a few answers.” I almost smiled at the spud comment. Why did he refer to him as a potato?

I nodded and looked threw my phone contacts till I got to Christ’s name. “Hey shortshit, get down to the Lumber Yard, we got some shit to do…”

__________________________ ______________________________

Sophie’s Point of View

“God dammit, where are you Brian?” I yelled throwing my cell down at the couch. It worries me when he goes on jobs with Daddy and doesn’t check in.

“Just breathe, maybe he don’t have cell service or something.” Aliyah commented sitting down on the couch. “Don’t work yourself into such a mess.”

I was going to respond when the doorbell rang. “Hold that thought.” I said turning around and running to answer it. To my surprise Val, Gen, Lacey, Leana, Zack, Jimmy, and Matt were behind it. “Hi guys. Come on in.”

It was mid January now, almost a month since the Christmas party and I had seen any of them. “Hey doll,” Lacey giving me a hug. “Sorry to barge in unannounced. They guys wanted to talk about the tour next month, and Johnny’s with Brian so he said to meet them here.”

“Oh no it’s fine.” I smiled. “I’m just in the other room talking with Aliyah.” The new information of John being with Brian was bittersweet. I knew Bri was safer with John but that had to mean something went wrong for Johnny’s appearance to be necessary.

Where are you Bri?

______________________________________ ______________________________

Brian’s Point of View

John met us outside the Lumber Yard as planned. I also had Mario, Danny who was another goon of Tony’s, and Leon, which is an old associate of Tony’s. “What’s he wanting us to do with this shit head?” Johnny asked after I explained the situation.

“I’m not entirely sure…He said something about a potato, like a baked potato. Hey uh Leon, we got anything that resembles a giant microwave around here?”

“Comes to think about it, we do. We gots the old lumber treated.” Leon nodded.

“Alright, you heard the man, lead the way.” I said to Mario and Danny who then began to drag the knocked out fucktard into the mill. They then tied his hands and feet then threw him down. I smirked lightly at John who then swiftly kicked him in the ribs.

“Hey asshole, wake the fuck up.” The man on the ground grumbled so he kicked him again.

“I’m up, what the hell do you from me?” He bit out so Mario and Danny dragged him to his feet.

“Who do you work for?” I asked slipping on my brass knuckles, sure this little bitch would require brute force.

“Not telling’.” This kid had to be 18 at the most.

“Wrong answer.” I said shaking my head then drove my first upward into his abdomen. “What did you come to do?” He shook his head no so I hit him twice causing him to groan and cough slightly.

“Boss Man decided it was time to whack the Great Tony DeMarco once and for all. He’s becoming too strong. His foolishness will end us all.”

I pretended like this stranger’s words didn’t affect me, like I didn’t notice Tony’s sudden cockier attitude and his god like manor that made him think he was invincible. This kid was right, Tony was getting out of hand and uncontrollable. “Still no name.”

“I can’t tell.” He said hanging his head.

Leon smiled. “Well why don’t we let this spud get a feel for our microwave boys. A few minutes in there will change his mind.” He didn’t have a few minutes though. Once Danny and Mario piled the kid in the machine and Leon turned it on. The machine was loud and muffled all sound around us. “WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?!” Leon yelled and the kid opened to his mouth as if to answer but instead he held the sides of his head. He was screaming.

In a matter of seconds out potato exploded, red painting the inside. “Damn, I knew we should’ve poked it first. I didn’t at home once and the damn thing exploded in my microwave. I was cleaning up potato for an hour.” Johnny joked causing all of to laugh as he compared the fucker to an actual vegetable.

“This is a mess for Danny and Mario, don’t you think Leon?” I said smiling and Leon agreed amused.

“Damn straight.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person’s Point of View

Brian came home with Johnny about an hour later. The front door to the house and Sophie jumped up at the noise happy to see him. “Oh my god are you-“

“It’s not mine.” He mumbled, oblivious to the shocked stares of the people in the room.

“What happened?” Sophie mumbled watching as he pulled the shirt off. She then followed him out back to a barrel at the edge of the yard. Brian through the shirt in it, dosed it lighter fluid and set it ablaze, burning the evidence. “Well come on, they guys are here.”

They walked back in after the fire was extinguished and Brian put on a clean shirt. No one dared to mention what happened and to tell the truth no one cared; they had Brian back and that was all that mattered even if they had to except this part of him and even a fraction of it in Johnny.

Just like that every member of Avenged Sevenfold joined the Italian Mafia one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was very mobstery and had a snippet from Analyze This! which is an awesome movie! I'm getting back into this and hopefully I can update twice a week! Like on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sound good? Now I need your help: pester me so I keep to my schedule. Also if you read:
Even Brighter Than The Moon - updates on Monday
Snake in the Shadows- On Wednesday
Lie To Me- Friday.
and I'm not sure about my other things yet.... So PESTER ME SO I STICK TO MY SCHEDULE!!! Tell me if you want a certain story for Sunday.

Xoxo

Vixen