Status: it's up! Comment! Subscribe!

Taste the Fame

In 2005, Avenged Sevenfold released their album City Of Evil. Brian Haner, Synyster Gates, ran home to tell his current girlfriend, Michelle Dibenedetto. When he found her in their bedroom, she wasn't alone. "Who the hell is this Michelle?" Brian yelled.

"It's not what it looks like!" Michelle protested. But it was what it looked like. Brian immediately swung at the mystery man who attempted to fight back. The mystery man swung at Brian, who ducked, so in turn hit Michelle in the face. He looked at Brian, and the knocked out woman on the floor and took off. Brian knelt down to her and examined her face. It would surely bruise. The guys busted through the bedroom door, and immediately froze. At the moment it looked as if Brian hit Michelle. He never got the chance to explain it wasn't him who touched her, but the man she was cheating on him with. Matt, M. Shadows, hit him hard. He couldn't believe Brian hit her. Johnny began protesting that Brian would never hit a woman, no matter the circumstances. The other three didn't listen, just continued to relentlessly beat him.

The next morning when Michelle awoke and explained the truth, that Brian indeed did not harm her, it was too late. Brian was all ready gone.

Present Day: November 18th 2006

It's been a year since the what happened. Brian Haner moved back to Huntington six months ago with his girlfriend, Sophie DeMarco. It's Johnny Christ's birthday and he finally decides to show his face to the people he once knew.