Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

Step-daddy

"Daddy?" I asked leaning on the door frame. I only call him daddy when I want something.
"What?" he grunted not taking his gaze from the TV.
"Can I stay at someones house while we are here? Ill be at all the shows but not going to sleep here and spend most of my time over there instead of here" I said kind of fast but not fast enough.
"Sure" he said still not looking at me. Wow, maybe that's where I get my stupidity from. He doesn't even care about me anymore. Oh well I got Stephen and my mom. I walked back to my bunk and packed some stuff for a week and a half. I should really call Kimmy. Kimmy is Jimmy's girlfriend. She couldn't come on tour because of her job. I picked up my cell phone and dialed her number.
"Welcome to Mcky D's may I take your order?" I giggled as i heard her lame greetings.
"Ok then Kimmy. I swear you get weirder by the second"
"Like you're any normal yourself kid" she giggled back at me
"In my mind I am, alright"
"Ok keep having fantasies bout being normal"
"So what's up?" I asked her changing the direction of the conversation.
"Umm...trying to clean the house but I think the trash and junk is alive though," I could practically hear her flinch through the phone.
"Ha, your funny"
"I'm not even kidding. I could have sworn Jimmy's laundry grabbed my ankle. It wasn't pretty," she giggled.
"I'm sure it's not," i joined her in the giggling fit.
"Ok, well I have to go" I said and the line went dead. Kimmy is so weird but I love her to death.
"Bri you're so sexy and I love you" I hear Paris say from the next room. Slut.
"I love you too baby, more than anything" my so called dad said back. Ouch that really hurt. Once again I cried myself to a restless sleep.

I woke and looked at my cell phone and saw it was 2:20 in the afternoon. I usually wake up late if I cried myself to sleep the previous night. I have to hurry Stephen is going to be here in 40 minutes. I got up and stalked over to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth and washed my hair. I changed into some clothes and walked out the bathroom. I walked to the front room to see everyone there.
"Morning Sleepy head" Mel and Rory said and the guys just said good mornings. My dad and Pairs didn't say anything to me. Paris just glared at me and kissed my dad and snuggled into him. I walked over to the kitchen part and went through the cupboard and got a bowl.
"Ha-Ha-Ha bitch. Daddy doesn't love you anymore he loves me and only me" I heard whispered harshly in my ear and I turned my head and saw Paris smirking at me. I grabbed some cereal and ate some. Once I was finished I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth with some mouth wash. I looked at my cell phone and saw it 3:47. Its almost time to leave here. I walked back to the front and sat on Matt's lap and just cuddled into him. Matt is like a best friend and so is Stephen. We sat there watching TV and Paris kept giving me glares or kissing my dad every time I looked that way. It made me feel pretty sad. I'm loosing my dad to a slut, now that's really sad. I then heard a knock at the door. That wouldn't be Stephen because he wouldn't be able to get pass the guards. He's tiny and they're well, huge. Mel went to go get the door and she came up to me.
"You have a guest" Mel said sitting down next to Johnny. I looked and saw Stephen smiling at me. I smiled and ran and jumped in Stephen's arms.
"Stephen, I missed you so much" I yelled hugging him tightly as he did to me. I looked back and saw everyone staring at us.
"Everyone this is Stephen my step-daddy. Stephen, that's Matt, Rory, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, and Mel. That is Brian my dad and his slut I mean girlfriend." I couldn't help but giggle at that last part and Stephen put his arm around my shoulder. We then both laughed at the last part about Paris together.
"You have lots of guys in your life" he joked with me.
"Yeah well, we better be the only ones" Matt warned me waving a finger in my finger.
"How is that your step-dad?" my dad asked me. Yup he's clearly lost his mind.
"Well there is only one way, moms husband, duh." My dad looked even more confused now.
"Long story so I wont tell you so I don't waste your precious little time" I told him with sarcasm dripping from my voice.
"Guess what?" Stephen asked turning me around to look at him gaining my attention.
"What?" I asked excited.
"Well there are 2 things. Your room is finished just the way you wanted it and your mom is coming home in two days" he smiled down at me.
"Thank you so much and I cant wait to see her but I think I am just going to stay here but I want you to visit me everyday" I said giving him a huge hug.
"Anything for you baby" he smiled kissing the top of my head. We went and sat down on the couch with my dad and Paris. I turned to face him so now my back was to my dad.
"I like your new screen name" I told him bringing it up.I had to break the silence some how.
"Well you and your mom are my life and I put the underscore 21 since every time you have to make a name for some thing computer related you put underscore 21 because it reminded me of you" he told me smiling.
"Thank you for thinking of me. Things have been a little...lets just say I am going through lots of emotions" I said looking down. We got up and went to my bunk and everyone followed us but went to their bunks.
"Stephen why do you care so much about me?" I asked confused at how someone can care so much for me. I'm not that special.
"Because you are beautiful, smart, funny, fun, caring. I right away when I saw you I knew that you wear gonna be amazing. I literally thought Wow, this is my dream daughter right here. I love you so much you're my little girl or my young women" he said and kissed my forehead.
"Thanks you're amazing too and I love you too" I said smiling back.
"So how are you and your dad doing?" he asked the dreadful topic.
"I don't know but I wish I could make him stop hating me. Everything was fine until the Paris Hilton clone came. She treats me so bad but no one knows" I said as tears came t my eyes.
"What does she tell you?" he asked seeming a little bit angry.
"In her exact words "HaHaHa bitch. Daddy doesn't love you anymore he loves me and only me and when she mouthed Soon you will be gone forever" when I asked about staying with you. She glares at me non-stop and every time I look in there direction she will kiss my dad then glare at me" I explained to him as I started crying hysterically.
"That bitch, I cant believe her" he said getting angrier.
"I haven't had a decent conversation with my dad since she came here" I said still crying in Stephen's shoulder.
"Its ok, I'm always here for you and so is your mom" he told me rubbing my back comforting me.
"Ok well, I should be going now. Are you sure you dont want to stay with me?" he asked and I nodded looking down at my hands in my lap.
"If anything I will go stay with Aunt Colleen and Zacky well when he is home I will be staying with him too" he just nodded in agreement.
"I'll walk you out" I told him and we walked to the front room to see just my dad there watching TV alone. I walked to the door and we stopped there.
"Remember if you need to get away from here just call me and I will pick you up. I will drop whatever I am doing or wake up and get you if I am asleep" he smiled ruffling my hair up.
"Ok, thanks" I smiled back swatting his hand away from me.
"I have to work all day tomorrow but your mom will be coming back the next day and we will come here and take you out for your birthday." I can't wait to see my mommy!
"Ok I cant wait" I grinned back at him just thinking of seeing my mommy made me really happy and excited.
"My little girl is growing up so fast" he said fake crying and hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.
"Yes I am" I smiled proudly as he let go of me.
"Ok well I am gonna go now, I love you" he told me and kissed my forehead.
"Ok Bye, I love you too" I said and he walked out of the bus.