Status: Active

Daughter of A Rockstar

Different Man

"Score, I need to go IM someone" I squealed getting up and was about to scurry over to my lap top. Stephen is always on AIM after 4:00pm.
"Wait why did you ask?" Rory asked curiously stopping me. She's such a curious George. Should I tell them I know my mom? Yea I should.
"You see about 3 years ago I met my mom and she would come and see me but I would tell my dad I was at a friend's house so I could go see her and we keep in touch still. Well my mom is married to my step-dad Stephen and he is so awesome and he is going to drive over to the arena and spend the day with me but just him because my mom went to Europe to visit a friend" I explained and everyone was in shock. I walked out the room and the only access to a computer was in the front room with the people despise one just for the moment. I didn't care though I wanted to see my step-daddy! I walked to the front room to see my dad and Paris making out, gross. I'd rather watch monkeys go at it instead of this. I just shook my head and walked to the laptop and sat at the table diagonally across from them on the couch they were making out on. The laptop was always on so all I had to do was sign on AIM. I signed on and sure enough he was on. I clicked on his screen name.
AydOwnsA7X_21: Hey step-daddy
Liz&AydRmyLife_21: Hey baby, did you find out where you are going to be??
AydOwnsA7X_21: yes, we r going 2 be in SD
Liz&AydRmyLife_21: Sports Arena??
AydOwnsA7X_21: idk, lemme check.
Liz&AydRmyLife_21: ok
I looked to see my dad on top of and sucking on Paris's neck and she kept moaning that is so sickening.
"Dad" I said but he just continued to suck on her neck. I tried again but he still didn't listen.
"Dad" I yelled and he finally stopped sucking on her neck and looked at me looking annoyed.
"What do you want Ayden?" he asked sounding quite annoyed too.
"Geez can't you leave the fucking slut alone for 5 seconds" I spat back at him clearly pissed too.
"Don't you fucking use that language at me especially and don't call her that" he yelled at me and walked over towards me and smacked me in the face. It stung so bad that I felt my eyes water. That fucking bastard hit me! You know what, I should just go stay with my Aunt Colleen and Zacky when tour is over.
"Well I have no choice but to you that language because you don't pay attention to anyone but the little slut and I only wanted to know if you guys were performing at the sports arena Friday" I yelled back and everyone was watching us as if we were some circus show.
"You fucking interrupted me just to know the fucking arena?" my dad asked laughing a scary angered laugh. Oh my god, this guy's getting crazy.
"Yea we are and Brian shut the fuck up and go back to what you do all day" Matt said yelled and trust me, it was loud. My dad huffed and went back to his little princess in pink and I went back to my computer. He's acting like a totally different man.
AydOwnsA7X_21: yea it's at the sports arena. Do you think you can come tomorrow because we are arriving tomorrow and my dad is getting on my nerves
Liz&AydRmyLife_21: Sure hun, what time and do want to stay with me while you are here??
AydOwnsA7X_21: could I?
Liz&AydRmyLife_21: of course sweets, you never have to ask just come by
AydOwnsA7X_21: thank, well I g2g to bed now. Night I love you!
Liz&AydRmyLife_21: ok good night baby. I'll be there by the tour busses at 3:00. I love you too!! Like a fat kid loves chocolate cake!
Yeah, I'm a bit weird but it's just the way I am. I then signed off and put away the laptop. I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face and got my pajamas on. I walked over to the back room to see everyone there and to finally see my dad and Paris not doing anything sexual and just sitting there with the guys. I then looked at Paris and she mouthed 'Soon you will be gone forever'. I don't know who to tell that I'm going to tell about my step-dad. Maybe I should tell my dad now and get it over with. I should suck up so I could go. How would i suck up though? Let them fuck all day long would probably do it but HELL no. I would like to keep my eye sight, hearing, and sanity!
♠ ♠ ♠
a little short but yeah... i don't really know if I'm even feeling this story anymore. i wrote it like 4 years ago