Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Mikey Can't Cope.

Mikey's POV

I can’t stand to watch him suffer. His parents called me and asked me if I could stop of at their house and pick up a bag of clothes to take to Frank. I agreed, asking no questions. I know that his parents hurt him; I know that they don’t love him and I know that they never want to see their son again.

Bastards.

Frank has asked me to bring him some Xanax a few times. He’s told me that they have taken him off all the drugs. I feel really bad for him. It’s my fault really. I have supplied him with these pills, and I feel responsible for putting him in the hospital. I have to tell Gerard, before Frank goes completely insane.

I decide to make my way down to Gerard’s basement to tell him the truth before I go to see Frank.I go down the stairs and knock softly on the door.

“Gee, you there?” I ask.

“Come in Mikes.” He replies.

I turn the door handle and enter his room.

“What’s up little brother?” He asks, with a smile.

“I...I have something to tell you. It’s about Frank.” I reply, feeling the fear building up in my chest.

“Oh...go on.” His facial expression is perplexed.

“I...I’m Frank’s drug s-supplier.” I mumble, looking at my shoes.

“Oh.” Is his reply.

There is silence between us.

“Oh.” He says again.

“I’m going to go and get some clothes and belongings from his house then I’m going to see him.” I state, and then turn to leave.

I pause at the door and turn around to face my brother again.

“Please don’t blame him, I feel guilty enough for putting him in that place as it is.” I say quietly.

“Mikey...thanks for telling me. I don’t put the blame on either of you, but you have to know that Frank is far more fragile minded than you thought right now. All I’m going to do is support him and help him...I want to support and help both of you.”Gerard replies, getting up off his bed and making his way over to me.

He gives me a hug.

“Don’t give up on him, Mikes. He doesn’t blame you.” He says before letting me go.

“I’ll see you for dinner.” I reply and leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that this has been a long long time...there will be a part 2 to this chapter.

Much love
tcs