Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Lovin' You Is Too Easy

Frank’s POV

It’s been two weeks, since I went back to school. To say it has been peaceful would be an understatement. I haven’t been bullied, but I get asked a lot of questions about where I have been all this time. I just give everyone a small smile and tell them a little lie. I think they see through it, though.

I am starting to heal, it’s a slow process, but I am making progress. The night terrors are starting to disappear and I am no longer waking in the middle of the night, screaming out in pain. Gerard is no longer tip toeing around me and I am talking to him more. In the morning he wakes me with a kiss and we lay in bed for ten minutes making out. I’m starting to feel a lot better about my new home. I love having a routine and I’ve gained a lot of weight. I am still slight, but no longer look starved.

It’s Saturday today and it is about eleven am. I am curled into Gerard’s side. We are snuggled under the warmth of his duvet just taking each other in. I smile at him.

“You are so beautiful when you smile Frankie,” Gerard whispered.

“Thank you Gee,” I reply, snuggling in closer to him.

He kisses the top of my head, before I move my head and capture his lips with mine. It’s slow and full of love; it blows me away, as always.

“You make me feel so alive,” I whisper against his lips.

“You are my world,” He replies.

Nothing more needs to be said. I capture his lips with mine and move so that I am straddling his hips. The kiss heats up quickly, as Gerard slips his hot tongue into my mouth. The feeling is out of this world, leaving me as high as a kite. I moan quietly into Gerard’s mouth. I love times like these, because it clams my world of chaos. I pull away from the kiss, my lips still close to his.

“Make love to me,” I whisper in a sigh.

I gently grind myself into him, to emphasis my point. I hear him sigh. It’s not a ‘do I have to?’ sigh, nor is it an ‘I’m not in the mood’ sigh. It is simply a sigh that lets me know that yes, he wants it too, but he’s scared for me.

“I’m okay, I promise,” I whisper, my lips gracing over his most sensitive spot, just under his ear.

“Okay,” he whispers back, holding me just a little bit tighter.

I let him flip us over, so that he is hovering over me. He leans on his forearm and caresses my cheek with his other hand while kissing me ever so gently. I am not afraid to let Gerard see me like this. We both have scars, we are both vulnerable. He’s seen every mark made by my parents, he knows the story behind each one, and he’s okay with it. Slowly, ever so slowly, he grinds himself into me, working his body against mine, coaxing his penis into an erection. I am sure by now he can feel me and know my wanting for him. He deepens the kiss, pulling on my bottom lips, and grinding himself into me. It is a slow and beautiful dance of love. It soon becomes known to me that Gerard is aroused. His erection pressed tightly against mine. I open my eyes slowly and gaze into his. His eyes shine bright, love and lust mixed into them. I hope that mine portray the same thing.

“Frankie,” my name is released from his lips in a needy sigh.

I moan quietly in response. His hand that was cupping my cheek is now starting to trail downwards. His touch is gentle, slowly caressing every curve that I have developed. His hand traces over my ribs, and though they no longer show I am very much aware of how my body looks. His touch moves south once more, reaching my hips and rubbing from one hip to the other. He goes back to kissing me, wanting to make sure I am comfortable with everything that he’s doing to me. Although loving this soft and slow pace, I grab his hand and direct it towards my more needing part. I lead his hand to my erection, over my boxers and encourage his hand to start moving. He steals a lungful of my oxygen as he breathes in deeply, leaving me gasping slightly for breath, the action making my even more needy.

“Hot,” I whisper out.

He grins and his hand on my member increases in pace. The kiss has become almost non-existent as I can start to feel the pleasure build in my lower stomach. I moan loudly, and Gerard’s hand momentarily stops. I look to him and blush.

“No, its okay, I want to hear you. It means I am pleasuring you,” He whispers.

I nod and his hand goes back to my boxers, but instead he toys with the waistband.

“Can I?” He asks, breathily.

I nod once more and he starts to pull my boxers down. Once they are off I watch as he stands and strips himself. This is not the first time we’ve seen each other like this, but it still makes my jaw hit the ground in awe. I roll onto my side slightly and take his hand, dragging him back to me, and once he is back above me we engage in a kiss once more. I feel him stretch slightly and soon his hand returns back to me with a couple of objects, those being a condom and lube.

I take the condom from him and rip it open. I sit up slightly and roll it onto Gerard’s erection. I pump him for a bit before removing my hand. He opens his eyes and pops the cap on the lube and evenly coats himself in the substance, before lubricating his fingers and pushing me back onto the pillows.

“This may hurt a bit Frankie, you make sure to tell me if you want to stop,” He says in a deep, concerned, yet lusty, voice.

I give him a nod and relax into his touch. I feel him enter a single finger into me and move it about. Soon a second finger joined and it hurt just a bit. When the third finger was added the pain increased significantly, it wasn’t life threatening though. Soon it was all over, and
Gerard was preparing to enter me. The tip of his erection was teasing my entrance, as he wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands either side of my head.

I nodded at him and we maintained eye contact as he entered me slowly. The memory of this pain surfaced, but I bit it back. I felt him slide all the way in before stopping.

“It’s okay Frankie, it’ll pass,” he whispered, caressing my face and starting a quick kiss.

“I know. You can move now,” I replied.

He nodded and pulled out slightly, his face contorting in pleasure, but he kept quiet. He continued to angle his thrusts slightly every time he entered me. The pain had faded and was replaced with a mild pleasure, although it became almost unbearable as Gerard hit my prostate. I moaned loudly as my back arched upwards.

“Oh Gee...Oh God...uh there...mmm,” I moaned.

“Mmm baby, you’re so...oh god...mmm...tight,” he replied, looking straight into my eyes.

He thrusts began to pick up pace and soon we were both being rather loud. I had never felt such pleasure, and it was a massive high for me.

“Oh Gee...mmm...baby harder...” I trailed off, moaning intangible words.

“Baby...I’m not gonna hold out...mmm...much l-longer,” He responds, our eyes never staying from each other.

I start to fist myself roughly, the slight pain bringing me closer to release. I start to thrash around and buck my hips up as Gerard slams into me particularly hard. I watch as Gerard’s orgasm builds in his eyes first, before his body starts to quiver and shake.

“Baby...I’m gonna...mmm...” He trails off as I feel him release inside of the condom, inside
of me. This, and Gerard’s hand over mine pushes me to orgasm as well as I release with a loud whorish moan, over our stomachs. Gerard pushes in and out slowly for a bit so we can ride out this wave of pleasure.

Once he pulls out, he discards the condom and snuggles into me.

“I love you Gerard.” I say, quietly, sleepiness taking over.

“I love you to Frank.” He replies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Gerard!!! and Happy 1st Birthday to this story!!!!!

I am so so sorry for the lack of an update. Business is calling constantly and leaving me little time to scratch my ass let alone write a chapter for this story. Thanks for all the love and support for this story. It is 1 year old today and I am so happy. Also this story isn't over!!!!! I swear you will know when it is. So please show me and my story some love by commenting.

Much love
Jess