Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Surprise

Frank’s POV

It’s Sunday, and Mikey has decided to take me out for the day, as he has finally gotten his licence and is now allowed to drive around by himself. It was Donna, who suggested that Mikey and I go out together.

I have just gotten out of the shower and am half dressed when Gerard enters the room. I turn to face him, as he leans against the doorframe. He just watches me with a small smile on his face. I shake my head with a silly little smile on my face, and finish putting my shirt on. I go to walk over to the mirror that is atop of the dresser, when Gerard paces quickly over to me. I watch him in the mirror as he looks in the mirror at me and wraps his arms around my waist, under my shirt.

“You don’t need this,” He whispers in my ear before dragging my shirt off my body once again.

“Gee,” I laugh slightly.

“You’re beautiful,” he mumbles against the skin of my neck.

I lean back into him, and just savour the feel of his arms wrapped tightly against me. I feel so content, that I let a sigh escape my lips.

“You feel so relaxed babe,” He states after a while.

“I feel relaxed,” I reply.

Another sigh escapes my lips as Gerard traces my neck and jaw with small, wet, open-mouthed kisses.

“Babe, I am so loving this right now, but Mikey is waiting for me upstairs,” I mumble.

“I know,” He replies, kissing my jaw a few more times before letting go of me and grabbing my shirt from the floor.

I thank him with a small kiss, after my shirt is back on, before turning to do my hair and put some eyeliner on.

“I missed this, when I was in the ward.” I say, making a gesture to the eyeliner.

Gerard doesn’t respond, but just smiles at me through the mirror. I finish getting ready, picking up my phone and empty wallet, before putting my shoes on. Once I am ready to go, I go to Gerard and give him a deep kiss that lasts longer than it really should.

“I love you,”

“I love you too,” He replies with a smile, before walking upstairs with me.

We walk into the lounge room where Mikey is sitting, watching cartoons. He hears us and turns his head, smiling at me.

“Ready to go?” He asks.

“Sure am,” I respond with a big smile.

“Okay, let’s go then,” He says, getting up and turning the TV off.

We walk to the front door, and Gerard pulls me back and makes a big show of kissing me. Feeling a bit embarrassed, I mumble a ‘goodbye’ to Gerard and apologise to Mikey.

“It’s cool, I get it,” He replies with a smile.

I nod my head and we leave the house. I get in the passenger side, while Mikey hops in the drivers seat.

“Where are we going?” I ask, once he’s backed out of the driveway.

“It’s a surprise,” He smirks.

I nod in acknowledgment and sit quietly. Mikey turns the music up on the stereo and Iron Maiden starts to play.
I watch as we drive into town and enter into the parking lot of the shopping centre.

“This is your surprise?” I question Mikey.

“Not really, it’s more like what we are doing in here,” He replies, before parking and cutting the ignition.
♠ ♠ ♠
Le Gasp...I know I know.
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!
i only got 1 comment last update. I hope your all still with me on this. It is starting to turn in what is gunna happen. I am thinking maybe 100 chapters in total. But it is gonna be BIG I promise, but I need you to all COMMENT!!!!!

Love
TCS