Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Terrified

Frank’s POV

We sit in the car for a moment after the ignition has been cut. Mikey has his hands in his lap, and is glaring through the windscreen. I watch his face, for any signs of negative emotions. I see nothing, but think twice as he turns to look at me.

“Frankie,” He regards me.

I continue looking at him. He knows he has my attention.

“Look in your wallet,” He instructs.

I give him a confused glance, but does as he says. I pull my wallet out from my back pocket and open it, a piece of paper falls onto my lap.

“Read it,” Mikey encourages me, an all-knowing smile on his face.

I look back to the piece of paper and start reading.

Dear Frankie,
It’s your birthday tomorrow, we figured that you never really celebrated it, so we have decided to send you on a shopping spree with Mikey, seeing as how he likes to shop, and is your best friend. Mikey told us that you wanted to buy some things of your own, so when you look in the notes pocket of your wallet you will find your first monthly allowance. Buy whatever you like and don’t think about anyone else.
Enjoy and we’ll see you later
Gerard and Donna
Xo

I look back to Mikey and grin, before taking a look in my wallet once more. I pulled out a small amount of notes and quickly counted them.

“I don’t understand Mikey, there is $500 in here,” I say.

“I know, Gerard and I pooled some money and added to your allowance, it’s out present to you,” He explained.

“Well, maybe we should go shopping then?” I asked with a small smile on my face.

“Let’s go Frankenstein,” Mikey giggled and got out of the car.

I followed him while laughing at the affectionate nickname, that both Gerard and Mikey has blessed me with.

We spent hours, laughing shopping and eating. Mikey supplied us with enough sugar to last a lifetime while we shopped. I bought some clothes, as I was in dire need of a bigger range of clothes. I also bought some new CD’s and a CD player so I could play them.
I still had quite a bit of money left over that I didn’t know what to spend on. We were sitting in Starbucks, having a break and some much needed coffee. We didn’t have any bags because Mikey suggested that we take it back to the car. I was sat facing the doorway of the small coffee shop, with Mikey talking to me about the new CD’s I bought. I looked up at the doorway and for one long second my heart stopped beating. Mikey noticed, and turned to look at what I was looking at.

He looked back to me.

“Frankie, do you know her?” He asked, worry clear in his voice..

“C-can we g-go?” I asked.

“Sure,” Mikey mumbled, as we proceeded to get up and leave.

It was of no use, as the lady turned and faced us, surprise written all over her face. Instinctively I moved behind Mikey.

“Frankie?” She asked.

“Mikey let’s go,” I mumble into his shoulder.

“Frank, wait!” She calls.

“No,” I say, giving her a pitying look and walking away.

Mikey follows me back out to the car without a word. Once we are inside the car with our seatbelts on, I let the first of the tears slip past my closed eyes.

“Frankie, who...who was she?” He asks.

“My mom,” I whisper and start sobbing.

“Oh, god. Okay we’re going to go home, and we’ll talk with Gerard.” He says.

Hey turns the ignition on and starts the drive home. Once home we get out of the car and I race inside and down to Gerard’s room. I hammer on the door, feeling the panic starting to take hold. I pound and pound and pound on the door, but I get no response. I slide down his bedroom door and cry hysterically into my arms.

“Frankie?” A worried voice calls.

I look up and straight into Gerard’s eyes. He picks me up and opens the door to his room. He lays me on his bed and curls himself around me. I roll over and grip his shirt, burying my face in his shirt. I cry hysterically into him and he just rubs my back and kisses my head.
I begin to feel calm, my sobs slowing into just small hiccups and sniffs. I feel Gerard reach over me and then he’s handing me a tissue. I take it and wipe my eyes and blow my nose.
After a while, my breathing is regular, and I’ve stopped sniffing and hiccupping.

“What happened baby?” He asks.

I knew it was coming, but the tears well up again. They fall down my face, getting caught in
Gerard’s shirt. I don’t sob, just let the tears fall, before taking a deep breath.

“My mom, I saw my mom and she saw me, and I was so scared, so, unbelievably scared,” I whispered.

“Oh baby, it’s okay. You’re safe here. She and your dad lost all custody of you. They can’t touch you or take you away. It’s okay,” He whispered.

“Thank you Gee,” I whisper.

He just hums in response, while rubbing my back soothingly and I feel myself slip into a light sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes this is short but his mother has appeared and its connected to the plot twist.

I want you to all leave me a comment and guess what is going to happen. FYI it isn't the most obvious thing either, so get creative

Love
TCS