Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Trapt In My Head

Frank's POV

When I finally came to, I found myself in a hospital. Damn, I wonder where Mikey is. God I hope he’s ok. A doctor walked into my room shortly after I awoke.

“It’s good to see you are finally awake Frank.” He stated, walking to the end of my bed and picking up the clipboard at the end of it.

“Uh, who are you? Where’s Mikey?” I asked, confused.

“I’m Dr Master, I’ve been treating you. Your friend is fine, he’s waiting with his mother in the waiting room.” He replied.

“Can you go get him?” I asked again.

Dr Master nodded his head and left the room. A short time later, Mikey bounced into the room, still somewhat high.

“Here Frankie, he can keep you company.” Mikey greeted me and thrust a teddy bear at me.

“I declare him Sir Giddy Thurman.” I mumbled with a little laugh.

“Wow that’s not random at all.” Mikey mumbled.

“Me tired.” I announced and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I was half way between consciousness and unconsciousness when I felt Mikey kiss my forehead and mumble that he will see me tomorrow.

I awoke a little while later and I looked out the window and notice that it was pitch black. I also noticed that I was not in the same room I was in when I fell asleep. I took a look around and started to panic which set off the alarm on my heart monitor. Immediately a doctor came rushing into my room, a look of panic on his face.

“Frank I need you to calm down. Just breathe deeply, your safe.” He instructed me.

I took a few deep breaths and calmed down. I was still confused as to where I was and wanted to just go home.

“Where the hell am I?” I asked looking at the doctor writing notes on my chart.

“You’re in the psychiatric Care Unit.” He replied.

“Why?” I asked.

“A team of professional doctors and psychiatrists have analysed you and your medical history and have deemed you to be mentally unwell. Frank, you show signs of psychosis, anorexia nervosa, bi polar and depression. We have notified your parents and they gave their consent to letting us put you in here.” The doctor rambled on.

“My parents hate me, do you know that?” I asked, the question being rhetorical.

The doctor merely gave me an apologetic look.

“I would much rather be homeless then be here, in a looney bin.” I spat out.

I could not believe that this has finally happened. I’m not sick, I’m just a confused teenager.

“Frank, your school counsellor Gerard has requested to treat you. We have agreed as we are short on staff as it is. I believe that Gerard will benefit you. Please just co-operate with us, we just want to help and thought that since you and Mr Way have some form of history, that it was in your best interest to continue working with him.” He explained further.

“I’m not sick” I stated.

“You are Frank.” He tried to reason.

“I want Mikey.” I stated.

“Visiting hours start tomorrow.” He replied.

“I AM NOT SICK!” I scream.

“Frank please calm down.” He replied.

I wanna go home, I wanna be beaten, I wanna go home, I wanna be beaten.” I start mumbling, and then start to beat my head against the metal bars on the hospital bed.

The doctor rushes over and pushes and button, before turning to me and restraining me from my assault on the bed rails, pinning me down to the bed by my shoulders. A nurse suddenly walks in as I start thrashing my entire body around.

I’m in a rage now and am screaming and crying and hurting, then suddenly I feel calm, then sleepy. The nurse removes the needle from my IV and I start to lose consciousness.

Damn, I’m being medicated.

I need my Xanax.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gotta love the hospital scenes...

I Love Comments
I Love Rexi
I Love...
Xo Jess :D