Status: Updates Are Irregular

Suffering Alone In Silence

Fixing the Broken

Frank’s POV
“Ashley! Hey man, what’s up?” I ask a broad smile on my face as I see my new friend enter my room.

“Nothin’ much, man. I heard you were in here so I just came up to check on my favourite new friend,” He replies, smiling broadly.

“Who’s you friend?” I ask, noticing a similar looking boy hovering by the doorway.

“That’s Andy, he’s my home boy,” Ashley replies, feigning gangster.

We sit in silence for a while after that. Andy doesn’t come near me for quite some time and it makes me a little nervous. Gerard has disappeared somewhere and I am not allowed to get out of the bed. Finally after watching Andy for a bit, he finally comes to stand at the foot of my bed.

“Bout time, bro” Ashley mutters darkly, sending Andy a cold stare.

Andy just holds Ashley’s cold look for a moment, seeming not fazed by the harsh look. Andy looks as if he’s seen it all before and is bored of it. Finally after what seems like a lifetime, Andy breaks the contact and reaches his hand out to me. I glance quickly at Ashley, who gives a slight nod, and I turn back to Andy, shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you,” I say politely

“Ditto,” Andy replies, smiling a bit.

We sat in silence for a while, just pondering over everything and nothing in particular, then a thought came to me.

“How did you know I was here?” I asked a curious tone to my voice.

“I told you, I just heard,” Ashley smiles innocently at me.

“Yeah, but who did you hear it from? I don’t think anyone knows that I’m here besides my new family,” I try again, starting to feel slightly frustrated.

“Your boyfriend told me. I don’t think he likes me much,” Ashley gives in, a slight laugh escaping his lips.

“Oh, I see,” I mumble, feeling more confused than ever.

We fall into an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes, before a realisation hit me. Gerard told me that Ashley doesn’t exist, and therefore Andy must be a part of Ashley. All this information left me feeling tired, confused and just a general sense of dread. I also realised that this chaos needs to stop, everything needs to end because I am just sick of it all.

I awake to daylight streaming in through the window of my room. Feeling a bit disorientated, I squirm around in my bed for a while before I feel a hand petting my hair soothingly.

“Gerard?” I mumble, my eyes still not quite open.

“Yeah baby, I’m here” He replies in a soft tone of voice.

“This has to stop, I’m over it, the chaos has to stop right now,” I say in a firm voice, my eyes open wide, staring directly into Gerard’s voice.

“It will baby, but it is going to take some hard work, and you’ll have to talk about stuff that you don’t want to talk about. I promise baby, it will be over and I will be there with you. Forever,” He states in a strong voice.

“I want to talk to Mel, is she around somewhere?” I ask.

“I’ll go and see if I can find her,” He replies, giving me he famous smile, before kissing me quickly and leaving.

I take a look around the room with disinterest. The walls are a very light shade of blue and there is soft lighting in the room. Flowers, balloons and cards that I don’t remember receiving are scattered around the room.

A few more minutes pass and soon Gerard returns with a smile on his face. He walks over to me and kisses my lips lightly.

“Mel will be here in a few minutes,” He tells me softly.

I smile up at him, just looking into his eyes, and suddenly I am transfixed. We share another soft kiss before Gerard climbs into my bed with me and kisses me again, but this time it turns into a playful make out.

“Uhm, am I interrupting something?” A voice asks.

Gerard and I quickly pull away and look at the door guiltily.

“Sorry Mel, we got...caught up,” Gerard answers her.

“That’s fine,” She replies, smiling.

Mel walks over to the foot of the bed and picks up my folder. She paws through it for a moment and smiles, before putting it back.

“You’re chart says you are doing well Frankie. I am pretty sure that you will be moved back to the ward this afternoon.”

“That’s good. It kinda sucks being here,” I reply with a dry laugh.

“Well, I am just going to get some paperwork, and talk to your doctor and I’ll see you back on
the ward a bit later. We can go and sit in the courtyard and have a chat,” Mel decides.

“Sure, I’ll see you a bit later then,” I confirm.

Mel gives a nod and a slight wave and she walks briskly out of the door and down the corridor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you know where your rockstars are?

Yes I am back, and I have another chappy written as well, but i penned it so i have to go and type it up. I apologise for the boring but the next one is a good one. Its all happy and fluffy and may or may not be a little sexy...
So if you want the sexy you have to...

COMMENT!!!!!

So please be nice because I would like at least 6 comments.

i love you guys, cuz you make this story, oh and when it is finished I will be changing the names of the characters and will be publishing this story

Love
me :)