‹ Prequel: Wicked End Academy
Status: Getting there..

Escape From Wicked End Academy

Matt Said He Needed To Talk To Me Alone So Brian Left... WTF?!

I walk with Brian, hand in hand, back to our new place. In my heart, I knew who I was going to choose, but I still need time to figure out if it's the right choice. As the building came into view, we see a person standing there smoking. Matt. I pull my hand out of Brian's and walk a bit faster. Matt sees us and throws his cigarette to the ground. He smiles and opens his arms a little so I jump into him and he wraps his arms around my hips and mine slip around his neck.

"I had no idea where you two were, I got worried," he murmurs against my hair. He sets me back down onto the ground and keeps his arms around my waist. "Why were you guys out in the woods, anyway?" I look over at Brian. We never thought of what we'd tell him if he found out...

"I was out here smoking and she ran out of the house," Brian says. "I ran after her into the woods. She said she had a nightmare and she didn't want to talk about it, so we walked back here and saw you." How did he know I had a nightmare?

"What's everyone doing out here," Zacky asks, walking out with Jimmy and Johnny behind him.

"Just talking," Matt says as he backs up a little from me. "What are you guys doing up?"

"Thought we'd go to the mini-mart," Johnny says. "While no one's looking for us." Matt nods so they head off.

"Why don't you go with them, Brian," Matt suggests. Brian looks at me.

"No, I'm pretty tired, I think I'm gonna get some rest," he says. Matt glances at me before walking over to him. They don't know I'm not out of earshot.

"I need to talk to Charlotte," Matt hisses, "alone." Brian looks past him at me. I know he sees the fear in my eyes. After hesitating for a few seconds, he utters one word.

"Fine." Brian turns around and starts walking toward the mini-mart with Jimmy, Zack, and Johnny following behind. My heart crashes in my stomach as I think about what Matt wants to talk about. What am I gonna tell him?

Matt walks back over to me with a small smile on his face. He takes my hand and leads me back into the building. He shuts the door.

"Sit down, baby," he says. I look at him confusedly, but sit down in the middle of the bed we share. He walks over and sits in front of me, taking my hands in his and squeezing. After a few seconds, his eyebrows furrow in confusion and he meets my gaze. "Why are you shaking?"

"I'm not," I say quietly, but my voice cracks. There goes that lie.

"Charlotte," he says worriedly. "What's wrong?" I look down and shake my head.

"Nothing, it's nothing." Matt tilts my head back up so I have to look straight at him.

"Is it about the nightmare?" I stare at him until he sigh and drops his hand. "I heard you talking in your sleep. About...your dad." I freeze, keeping my eyes locked on his.

"This is what you wanted to talk about," I whisper. Matt nods.

"What you were saying..." He trails off as he thinks of how to word his next sentence. "It scared me." Did he just say he was scared?

"What... Why?" He took both my hands again.

"You just kept saying 'no' over and over. And you were begging. I didn't want to wake you up, because then I thought you were gonna be freaked around me for the next few days." Thanks to Brian, I'm gonna be, anyway.

"I'm fine, Matt," I murmur.

"You sure?" I take a small breath.

"Yeah. Positive."

"Then you won't have a problem if I do this." He leans toward me and kisses me, and, as always, I return it. After a couple seconds he attempts to push me down against the bed.

"Matt, no," I gasp, jumping away quickly. An "I told you so" expression forms on his face.

"You're not fine," he whispers, lying down next to me although I was sitting with my knees pulled up to my chest.

"So," I ask. He sighs.

"Here." He stands up and pulls his side of the covers off. He lies down underneath them so only only the top of him is showing. I bite my lip. "Please?" I think about it for several seconds before smiling and standing up, pulling my covers back and lying down under them. Matt pulls me close to him and I rest my head against his chest. The last thing I remember before I fall asleep is him kissing the top of my head and murmuring, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry for not updating AT ALL! This summer has been crazyyy! But hopefully I'll be able to update more. :)
I wrote a new oneshot! It's called Scream, it's a Syn Gates incest songfic, I am very proud of it and it could really use some comments and subscribers! As of right now, it's a oneshot cos I wrote it for a contest but as soon as I get an okay from the contest runner, it is going to be a full length story! I am pretty excited about it!
Thanks for reading!
<3 - Katelyn