Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

So We Meet Again

Mortricia’s POV

School,school,freaking school! I miss Canada. The schools there are so much better. And nicer. I think I got called or hit on by twenty people. Not just guys. Girls too. I wasn’t used to that.

So here I am, sitting in French class, bored as hell. Why was I signed up for French? I already knew the language. It could pass this class with my eyes closed and one hand tied behind my back.

My thigh vibrated and I let out a little squeak. Ashton and Rex turned to me and gave me questioning looks. I grinned and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was a text message. From the guy I met at the gas station.

Benvolio:
Where are you?


Quietly, I typed back.

Mortricia:
In French. You?


Benvolio:
English Literature. So damn boring!


Mortricia:
Only a few minutes of class left for me.


Benvolio:
Me too. Lunch next.


Mortricia:
Same. Good luck.


Benvolio:
You too.


The bell rang and I jumped from my seat. I grabbed Ash and Rex’s hands and pulled them out of the class room in a rush. It felt so good to move around after that long class.

“Ralentir,”Rex said. “Slow down, Ricia!”

I hadn’t realized that I was running and dragging them along with me. I stopped and began walking. They caught their breaths and joined me on our way to lunch.

“Where do we sit,” Rex asked timidly. Even though he and Ash had bonded last night, he was still a bit shy. “Do you have any friends?’

“Yeah,do you Ash,” I asked.

“Nope,” he answered. “We’re all alone.”

“What about Valex?’

Ash laughed. “Lets not go there just yet.”

He had told us about what happened in the waiting room. Rex and I thought that everything was okay now. But that only made things more difficult. Stupid Americans. Canada was so much easier.

“So where do we sit,” Rex asked, scanning the cafeteria.

I did the same. The only empty seats were in the back with some boy. His back was to use so we couldn’t see who he was. Without waiting for Rex and Ash, I skipped toward the table, my favorite red Lolita dress swirling around my feet.

I tapped the boys shoulder. He turned around and I said “Hello, can we sit with-Benvolio?”

“Mortricia?’
♠ ♠ ♠
Benn a while but i'm trying to give you more delails to read before jumping into the good stuff!

On another note...10 stars!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! Love ya all! Hope ya know that!