Sequel: Angel Needed

Hero Needed

Our One Perfect Moment Before Death

Ashton's Point Of View

"We should get this over with," I whispered shyly. Valex gave me a blank look, ass if he wasn't sure what i was talking about. "Get this awkward moment over with." He still didn't get it. "You know...How it always is in movies."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Ashton," Valex asked, completely confused. "Movie moment? What? You really need to stop watching movies. It's not good for your health."

I balled my hand into fists in frustration. "NO! You've seen horror movies with me when we were little!"

"I can't remember that far back!"

I punched his shoulder and resisted the urge to yell. " Just before the people got killed were the parts that my mother never let us watch!"

A look of realization came over him. He finally got it. But by that time I was already mad. I didn't want to do anything with him!

"I get it now," Valex said. "They would say they loved each other and then go face death!"

If I had a knife, I'd save Jose' the trouble and stab Valex myself. He was such an idiot sometimes!

"Thats now what I mean," I grumbled.

Valex grinned and tackled me to the floor. "I know exactly what you mean," he breathed. "I was just giving you a hard time."

I blushed and looked away, to the stars. They were awfully bright. I could see everything. "So you remember...?"

Valex chucked in my ear, his breath warm in the cold night. "I remember everything, innocent little Ash. I'm just surprised you asked for it."

I felt stupid then. This was the most inappropriate time to ask him for such a thing. I mean, we were going to die. Well, die happy, right? But then we'd be dragging this on and on and on and on. And who knows, the might be dead by the time we finish!

Valex turned my face to face him. He pressed a really soft and warm kiss to my lips. "Ashton, I need you more than I need air to breathe. Tell me what you want to do."

"I..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aren't I evil for cutting it off?
Well, I did that for a reason!
You guys tell me if it should be in Valex's or Ashton's point of view!