Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

La Tua Cantante

"That's the thing... I don't want someone else. I want you." Zack's word hit me like a freight train. Maybe I was wrong for wanting to think that Zack would want a family of his own or to live with his mom...or something, other than me. I wasn't good, healthy or right for him. Everyone else was right, I shouldn't have gone for it. I should have taken more steps to prevent this. But what do you do when you love someone so much, you don't want to leave?

"Scarlet, say something." Zack pleaded. He had taken a step closer, closing almost all space between us.

"I-I" I looked up into his eyes. Zack placed his hand lightly on mine, making me forget all the world around us. He had tears forming in his eyes; his gorgeous, blue eyes that made me melt every time looked into them.

"Please." He begged, pulling me forward into his chest. I looked up at Zack, finally growing an expression my face. I softened my eyes and gave him the best smile I could muster.

"I love you, Zack." There, I said it. I said it and I had nothing left to say. Okay, so maybe there was more to say. "I love you and I honestly want to be with you forever. But that's the thing Zack...you shouldn't want to be with a girl who can't give you a family, or-or a a normal life." I closed my eyes, hiding the guilt I held. "I don't want you to miss out on what I can't give you. But if you really want to be with me...then I guess we can work something out." I opened my eyes and looked back at Zack. He was smiling, no it was more like he had a shit-eating grin plastered to his face.

"I love you, Scarlet." I could see it in his eyes that he wasn't lying, but I had a feeling that there was an underlying factor to his eagerness to be with me forever.

"I love you, too Zack." I sighed as he hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and gently squeezed back. It honestly didn't matter what I did, he was everything I wanted and my singer. He had this hold on me that was almost unbreakable and he kept me there, right next to him.

I didn't understand why we had such an unbreakable bond. I mean we'd been together for half a month. It took Edward months to get this close to Bella. So why are Zack and I so different? We didn't know everything about the other person, well he knew everything about me and I almost knew everything about him...but that's my point. You shouldn't be as close as we are and only know each other for like two, three weeks.

Edward, how the fuck you did it is beyond me I mumbled in my head. I could just picture him chuckling at me right now.

"You okay?" Zack's scratchy voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I shook my head quickly and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, you just kinda zoned out there." Zack chuckled a little and I just nodded my head.

"I was thinking. Sorry." I mumbled.

Zack smiled before leaning his head down, placing his lips next to my ear."Thinking about what?" He asked in a husky tone.

I bit my lip and giggled, 'If I told you, I'd have to kill you. And we wouldn't want that now would we?" I whispered playfully. Zack chuckled lowly, lightly kissing my ear and started running his hands up my arms and then back down, intertwining our fingers. He leaned back up and smiled down at me.

"I love you, Scarlet. Even if it's only been two weeks. I just...feel, this strong connection to you and you're everything to me." Zack looked down at the ground sheepishly and back up to me.

"I love you, too. And you're not the only one who feels it. Though, mine is more of a blood lust thing." I chuckled at myself. Zack looked at me with a sour expression, which made me laugh harder. "Don't worry, When I'm close enough, I can't smell anything from you. It's like you can block out my senses or something."

Zack nodded, but still looked confused.

"You're my singer." I said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Zack had an eyebrow raised and he was looking at me skeptically. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "We, as in my siblings and I , have this thing of calling people whose blood...sings...to us our 'singers.' The Voulturi call them 'la tua cantante.' Or, your singer. It's a vampire thing."

"Oh." Zack muttered. "Wait, who the -"

"We'll save that conversation for another time. Now you need to go home before you get into trouble." I cut in.

Zack sighed. "Fine." He pouted and let go of one of my hands. "I love you." Zack pecked my lips.

"Love you too." I said after pecking him back. He slowly started walking away from me, letting his hand gradually fall from mine. "Dormi bene, il mio amore." (Sleep tight, my love)

"You too.": Zack chuckled back confused.

"Kinda impossible. I don't sleep." I joked back. "Notte bambino." (night baby)

"Notte bambino." Zack mimicked almost perfectly before disappearing into the dark vegetation. I let out a sigh of relief before hearing a snapping sound that fairly close to me. I snapped my head to my right. I couldn't see anything and all movement had stopped. I couldn't smell anything but the faint smell of Zack, a hint of apple mixed with earthy scents.

Shaking my head I turned towards the house and took four steps before the smell of the one person I absolutely hated hit me. I slowly turned and came face to face with the one guy who took everything from me.

"Perché ciao amore. Hai perso me?" (Why hello love. Did you miss me?) I immediately quit breathing and my mind went blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
:) So, two chapters in like a week. Am I right? I just got so into that part that I couldn't leave yah hanging for long. :D love me?

Thank You, Seeley.Booth for commenting on every update I've done...ever. lol
I really appreciate the support. : ) I honestly want all 26 subscribers comments because your commentary is needed/the best. Please?

Well...ENJOY!