Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

He Wants... You

** Read author's note!

"Que voulez-vous?" (What do you want?) I asked, trying to hide the fear in my voice. He quickly detected my uneasiness and smirked.

"Still the same...even after 60 years." His red eyes glinted with lust. "Tsk. Tsk. Too bad your wasting it all on a human. Aro and Cauis will be displeased to hear this." He gave me the most arrogant smirk I'd ever seen.

"You leave Zack out of this!" I yelled, furious at this man for more than that.

"But Scarlet, what can he give you that I couldn't?" He's smirk faded into a a scowl. "A life that is filled with what... heartache and aging?" He raised his eyebrows in a asking manner. "Oh wait, you don't age...he does. So do you plan on turning him?" At that point I was glaring daggers at him; my lips pressed into a tight, straight line.

"Get the hell away from here." I growled. "Stay the hell away from Zack and I. We're not harming anyone." I was now crouched a bit, ready to fight at a seconds notice. The man simply chuckled and looked at me halfheartedly.

"Dearest Scarlet, tu sais que je ne ferais pas ça ... je laisse à Jane." (you know I wouldn't do that...I'd leave it to Jane)

A growled ripped through my chest, "N'avez-vous pas faire assez pour moi quand tu m'a violée? " (Didn't you do enough to me when you raped me?) "Zack has nothing to do with your fucking grudge against Carlisle changing me that night. If you wanted me so badly...you should of changed me yourself. Oh wait, that was before you found your precious Volturi and pleaded with them to take you in." I spat. "You're just fucking lucky they found potential in you. God knows no one less on this Earth did."

Ryan growled. "Ne vous inquiétez pas, les Volturi, et je vais nous venger sur vous." (Don't worry, the Volturi and I will get our revenge on you.) He showed his teeth, glaring, before whipping his coat behind him and running off.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed before hitting any tree or object in my way. If I could cry, I would be bawling. I hated him, I hated that the Volturi saw so much in a man that had nothing to do but deal with vendetta. A stupid want for revenge on my father for putting him in the slammer for murder in the first place.

I slowly fell to my knees and breathed heavily. Would he go after Zack? I just shook my head; Ryan's vengeance was for me and only me now. Why would he come back here? Well, to Forks anyway. WHY!?

"Because he's after something." Edward's voice was soft and gentle. I turned my head to face him and shook it.

"Like what? He already took my childhood what else does he want? A fucking card for it?" I spat. Edward shook his head and sat down next to me. Our legs were touching and he grabbed ahold of my right hand. He placed his other hand on mine, the contact felt nice; I needed comforted.

"He wants...you." Edward pushed out. "He wants you to go to the Volturi with him, to live with them."

"What?" I asked shocked. "Why?" I leaned my head against his coat clad jacket and my body shook at the thought of going with Ryan. Edward shuttered under me.

"I didn't get a clear thought out of him." I nodded as Edward let out a frustrated sigh. "Why didn't you use your power, Scarlet? You could have just forced him to turn around and leave before he said anything, or you could have had him tell you his plot." He ranted.

"Edward," I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked him straight in the eye. "When I saw him, it was like I was being raped all over again. I may not be able to see a lot of stuff clearly from my past...but the few things that aren't blurry and fuzzy are his face; his smell..." I trailed off as I thought of the night it happened. Edward looked pained, like he was feeling all the pain I had and was remembering.

"Edward, I still...I still feel everything." My voice was hardly above a whisper, pain and fear lining it. Edward let go of my hand and wrapped his somewhat tone arms around my shoulders. He kissed the top of my head and laid his head on mine.

"It's okay Scarlet. We won't let him get anywhere near you. Emmett and Jasper are keeping watching over Zack now, making sure nothing happens." I nodded slowly and smiled a little.

"Thank you, Edward, so much." I whispered.

He nodded, "You are my twisted little sister, but I love you and I do not want to see you unhappy any longer. Even if you are a hypocrite." I giggled at my brother, he was such a dweeb.

"I am not a dweeb." He added making me cackle louder.

"Yes you are." I laughed.

"Okay. Now, Rose is at the house and she wants to talk to you." I groaned, he just had to burst the bubble of fun.

"Fine." I groaned as we stood up. "And Eddy," Edward looked down at me. "Thank you...for being here." He smiled and gave me a hug.

"You're welcome." He said before letting go and running to the house. I brushed my pants off before taking the five second run in slow, steady strides. This was just the perfect way to start another day right? WRONG.

I was worried about Zack, about what Ryan would do to my family to get to me, what he would do to me when he finally got ahold of me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I really need to quit thinking so much.

When I arrived to the house two minutes later; Rose was sitting on the step, obviously waiting for me. She looked up when I stopped a few feet from her and gave me a weak smile.

"Rose, can we talk about this later? I just want to be alone right now." She nodded, a solemn look on her face.

"Okay, I'll be up in a few hours to talk though." I nodded and she stood up. "I love you, Scarlet. I want you to know that you aren't the only one with secrets like that."

"I love you too, Rose." She held her arms out and I closed the distance, hugging her. I knew what happened to Rose was almost the same as what happened to me. That's why we had such a strong bond in the first place. we understood the other one and what we'd been through, though I remember mine a little more clearly than she.

Rose let me go and I scurried up the stairs, ignoring Carlisle and them as I went. I basically slammed my door shut before heading to my closet and putting on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. I flopped on my bed, hitting shuffle on my iPod that was resting in my iHome on my nightstand. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' soon filled my ears and I laid down, letting the events of the early morning soak back in. This was going to be a very long eternity for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scarlet

Yep, this took a little longer than I thought. I didn't have any inpiration to write after I wrote the fight with Ryan. Gah... but yesterday I started this again and finished today. :)

I'd like to thank those who have commented, subscribed and read. :)
I'd love to have more comments though, cause I have thirty of you who are subscribed and like one person who continiously comments. So, 5 comments befor enex tupdate? Yeah I like it. :)
enjoy!
<3