Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

I Promise I'll Be Back, Eventually.

Zack's lips touched mine again in the softest, gentlest kisses for a few good seconds before resting his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you. I just... it seemed too, I don't even know." His hand cupped my cheek and I took a deep breath.

"Zack...you called me a liar. Might as well have called me bitch and basically said you didn't want me around." I pulled his hand off of my face and took a step back. "Right now...I don't know if I want to be with you right now." I bite my lip and looked down at the leaf colored ground.

"Scarlet, I...I didn't mean it. Please..."Zack grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest again, making sure he didn't hurt me.

"Zack..." I shook my head, biting my lip still. "It's different Zack. You accused me of things I didn't do." I refused to look into the eyes I once loved so much, knowing I'd see the crimson over taking the soft blue from before. "Zack we just...we just need a break." He let my hand slip out of his and sighed.

"I'm sorry Scar...I'm sorry." I listened to his pleading, begging voice as it was soft and worried. Shaking my head I walked backwards until I reached the river and stopped. I just need a day or two to myself, no Zack, or Emmett, or Rosalie or anyone to influence it.

-------------------------------------------------

Rosalie's POV

I stood on the balcony, taking in the scene before me. Had no one seen them standing there? Had no one but me heard them talking and yelling at each other? My frustration got the better of me and I snapped a part of the support beam of the rail off.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath before hearing Emmett run up the stairs and out here.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked, taking a hold of my hand and pulling me into his chest. I simply shook my head and laid my head on his chest. "Shh, it's okay sweetie." Emmett rubbed my back as I breathed deep and heavy.

"Rose, she's a big girl...she can handle herself." I looked up at him, knowing he was right.

"Yeah, but have you heard what he's been saying!? He's crushing her and then expecting her to take him back." I cried, trying to calm down. I failed at that, epically.

"Babe, we can't do a damn thing to help her. Even though I want to...we can't." Emmett kissed my head and sighed a little. "We just have to give them time.

And that, is exactly what we did.

-------------------------------------------------

Scarlet's POV

I had made my decision as I sat in my room, taking in all the guitars and all the pictures and music. I was leaving. I didn't know where I was going to go, or what I was going to do. I just knew I needed to leave and figure this all out on my own.

I packed my bags and threw them into the trunk of my Mustang. No one, not even Emmett or Rosalie could stop me now. I was bound and determined to leave and get the hell out of Forks. First I had to tell Emmett.

I slowly walked from my room to Emmett and Rosalie's, biting the hell out of my lip. Leaving them was hard, one of the hardest things I ever had to do. But I needed to do it.

"Emmett? Rosalie?" I asked, knocking on the door softly as I opened it. Rosalie lifted her head up from Emmett's chest and looked at me.

"Yeah sweetie?" She asked. Emmett looked at me, turning their bodies toward me.

"I, uh... I'm leaving for awhile. I don't know when I'll be back." My voice was low and disappointed. I knew they were going to be mad.

"Why?" Emmett asked.

I let out a low sigh and looked up at him with a shaky view. "I need to figure things out on my own. I promise I'll be back, eventually." Emmett and Rosalie nodded their heads and sighed.

"We'll be here waiting for you." I smiled a little and hugged them each tightly.

"I love you guys." They kissed my head and exchanged 'I love you too's' before I turned around and walked down the stairs, and out the door for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh holy Hell I did it. :)
Thank You guys so much for sticking through with this! :) Only 3 chapters left! I'm rather sad about that. I might make a seqeul depending on the outcome of this one!

Special Thanks To....
already insane
kaylababee143
Seeley.Booth &
shaylove
For commenting on the last update!!! :D
Thank you to all of you who read and subscribe! :) I love you all!