Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

F U C K E D.

“So why the sudden change of heart?”

I raised an eyebrow and gave Zack a questioning look. “Sudden change of heart?”

Zack chuckled at my unawareness and smiled. “Well, you seemed kind of off and unsure about everything and now you’re just completely happy and different.” I took what he said and thought it over. Yeah, I probably did seem different than earlier. I mean, I wasn't one-hundred percent sure earlier and now I am.

"Well..." I couldn't think of anything to say that would make sense and NOT give us away.

"Well what?" He asked in a rather blunt tone.

"Hey, what am I supposed to say?" I snapped, thanking God or whatever that we were back in his truck and not in the restaurant. "Huh? Okay, I wasn't entirely sure about this date, I was ninety-nine percent sure it'd be great, but there was still that one percent." I yelled, trying to get a hold on my anger.

Zack just stared at me. I could tell he was biting his tongue, he wanted to say something, but I wasn't going to let him.

"You know what Zack, just go back to whatever life you had, cause I want no part in the one you want now." I opened the door and Zack went for my arm, but once his warm skin touched my hard and icy skin he pulled back and just gave me a weird look. I just yanked my arm to my chest and "jogged" to my car on the other side of the parking lot. God, how could I be so stupid as to not see anything. I unlocked my car and opened the door, sliding in and starting it.

I could see Zack sitting in his Escalade just trying to figure every thing out. But my biggest mistake was getting so close so fast and not using my power sooner. I closed my eyes and concentrated on getting into Zack's mind. I tried for several minutes, but just like Bella, I couldn't seem to get into his head.

"Dammit." I muttered before pulling out of the parking lot and heading home. I know I was in for a world of hurt when I got back.

Image

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumbled shutting my car off as I saw Edward and Alice rush out of the house. My car door opened rather quickly and Edward had a rather pissed off look on his face.

"Don't even fucking tell me. I know I fucked up." I mumbled well aware of what he wanted to do. I stepped out of my car and slammed the door, coming face to face with Alice.

"Scarlet, he's coming over here. He's going to demand that you tell him what's wrong. Not to mention the fact that you're so cold." She said, quite alarmed.

"Yeah, well don't expect me to talk to him. I'll just send Emmett out to talk to him, that might scare him away." Edward rolled his eyes.

"Oh yes, send the 'ole lovable teddy bear out to the boyfriend. That'll scare him away. Why don't you just tell him we're vampires and kill him? THAT would be less dramatic." I spat, sick of the looks from 'Mr. I'm-so-damn-perfect.'

"I heard that." He spat.

"GOOD!" I yelled side stepping him and running to my room. I didn't want to deal with anyone let alone Edward and Zack. When I got to my room, Rosalie was sitting on my bed.

"Rose, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot." I fell unto my knees in front of her, laying my head on her knee and sobbing. I was confused, I didn't know what I should do. If I should try to get to know Zack more, if I should let this feeling grow or what.

Rosalie petted my hair and shh'ed me a couple times. "It's okay, Scarlet. I'm not mad at you. We just don't know what to do about Zack right now." I nodded and looked up at her. She smiled before leaning down and kissing my forehead. "You're still our little girl, Scar." I smiled a little and felt myself calming down. Rose looked up to the doorway and I followed, seeing Jasper standing there with a smirk on his face.

"You're knight in shining armor is here." He said. I just glared at him and shook my head.

"I don't want to talk to him." I mumbled.

"Too bad, Emmett let him in." I groaned and looked back up at Rosalie. Her small smile turned into a straight line and she let out a frustrated sigh.

"Wonderful." She seethed, "Just fucking wonderful." I slowly rose from my spot on the floor, Rose standing up along with me and walked past Jasper and down the stairs. The scent of Zack was strong and venom filled my mouth. I swallowed the venom and didn't breath until I was in the same room as Zack.

"Why?" Emmett asked Zack as he stood in front of him. I saw Zack shrug. Emmett rolled his eyes. "Look, Scarlet is my little sister and I'm very protective of her. So I suggest you make this quick and hope you don't make her upset. I promise I'll hurt you a thousand times more than you could ever hurt her." Zack gulped, I knew he was scared now. I cleared my throat and Emmett glared at Zack one more time before walking past me and saying very low, "He better have a damn good excuse as to why he pissed you off." I nodded and as soon as Emmett was up the stairs, Zack stood up and came over to me.

"Look, I'm sorry for being a dickhead earlier. I was just being a idiot. I mean, I really like you and I just messed everything up."

"You didn't mess everything up, I just took it the wrong way and stormed off like I always do. Sorry." Oh my gosh I'm being nice again...this kid really does have some kind of effect on me.

"No, I'm sorry, I really am sorry about tonight. I ruined it." He looked defeated and worried still. I bit my bottom lip and debated what to do next.

"No, uh. you didn't ruin it. I just got pissed off at something stupid. Ask anyone, it happens all the time." I said. Zack chuckled a little and gave me a small smile. I smiled softly as I started picking at my nails, force of habit. I did it all the time when I was a human.

"Uh, can we go outside for a minute? I want to talk to you about something else." I immediately became more alert and slowly nodded my head. I lead him outside unto the porch and stood, leaning against the post and looking out unto the driveway.

"Scarlet?" Zack was a mere foot away from me and I could feel him staring at me.

"What Zack?" I asked turning my gaze to him, a sad but unsure look on my face.

"Why, why are you so cold?" Shit. "You're skin is like ice and you don't blush nor do you even have a tinge of pink anywhere." Could this get any worse? "You're eyes are golden and I've even seen them as black." God, if you are real, please shut him up. "Scarlet, are you even human?" Right then in there, I knew there was not a loving God, only a bastard who hated me and that I was officially F U C K E D.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

The Shit Hath Hitth The Fan...ith.
OH shit son, I didn't intend for that to happen so fast.. but it did. lol
Thanks to those who have subscribed and to Dreamless_Night62 for commenting on the last update. :) So, I'm not exactly sure what I want to do next. Give me ideas! :)