Sequel: I'll Never Let You Go
Status: Fini :)

Something More

Out Of The House

A week had passed since Zack had asked me to go out with him. I had told him yes, knowing that either way I'd be in trouble with someone or something. Right now I was getting ready for our date when I heard Alice say something to me.

“Scarlet, can I come in?” Alice’s melodic voice asked from another room.

“Yeah,” I sighed before setting the jeans I had in my hand on my bed and facing my door. Alice softly shut my door and came over to me, embracing me in a hug.

“I’m sorry about last week. I’m not quite sure what came over me. Zack is an amazing guy and I know you two will do well.”

I hugged her back, “It’s okay, I sort of understand. I mean, I don’t want two humans running around here either… but there’s just something about Zack that just draws me in.” Alice nodded and let me her embrace on my go.

“Scarlet, I know you two will be together, I’ve seen it. He has his mind set on you and only you. I really think you should give him a chance.” Alice smiled at me, causing me to smile back.

“Want to help me pick out an outfit for our date then?” I asked hoping, scratch that, knowing that she would be more than happy too.

“Oh course!” She exclaimed, giggling as she looked at the choices I had on my bed. “Well…” she pondering looking over the dress, jeans and two tops I’d picked out. “I like these jeans, and I like this top.” She picked up a pair of blue boot cut jeans and a one shoulder black dress shirt.

“I like that too, but I don’t know if I should wear heels or my converse.” I said, explaining my main dilemma of the moment. Alice giggled and ran over to my closet, bringing both, my low-top converse and my black satin, peep toe heels with her.

“Try on the clothes… then we’ll decide on shoes.” She said tossing my outfit at me. I rolled my eyes yet complied with the short, bubbly vampire’s request.

“What are you guys…” Alice trailed off as she spaced out and witnessed a vision. She soon came back to reality and giggled. “So he’s taking you out for a movie and Italiano?” She teased.

I rolled my eyes playfully. “Shut up.” I put a heel on one foot and a converse on the other. “Which one?”

Alice examined my feet before looking up my body. “Hmm, the heel is nice… but I actually like the Converse a lot. So Converse it is.” Alice and I giggled at her fashionista ways.

I hugged my pixie like older sister and thanked her a couple times before she left the room, and went back to Jasper. I ran a hand through my wavy, blonde hair; thinking I should try to do something with it. Nothing too big, but nothing too flat; light curls.

After I messed with my hair for about 20 minutes or so, I decided just to leave it alone and leave. I was probably going to be early, but I honestly didn’t care, the longer I was out of the house… the better.

“Where’s she going?” I heard Bella whisper as I reached the living room to talk to Emmett.

“Nowhere she should.” Edward seethed in a whisper. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Emmett.

“I’m leaving. I’ll be back before midnight, or at least I should be.” I directed towards Emmett who was sitting on the couch watching a baseball game.

Emmett looked up at me and smiled slightly, “Have fun baby girl.” I knew he was faking it, but I still smiled back at him and gave him a kiss on the check.

“Love you guys, see you later.” And I skipped out the door, literally. I was that happy.

Image

I was sitting in my car, a nice black Mustang, waiting on Zack to get to the movie theater. I had been sitting there for about ten minutes before a black Escalade pulled up next to me. The passenger side window rolled down and a wolf whistle erupted from the driver. I rolled my eyes and looked over at the driver annoyingly. That was…until I noticed it was Zack. He had a smug smirk on his face but his eyes smiled and he looked playful. I immediately lost my annoyance and smiled at my date.

Zack rolled his window up, got out of his truck and came over to my car. I opened my door and the scent of him immediately flooded my nose, but I feel the usual burning. That made me even happier and I hugged Zack. My arms were a little tight on his waist and he chuckled before hugging me back.

“Missed you too Scar.” He laughed as I pulled back.

“Sorry, I’m just really glad to be out of the house.” His smile faded a little.

“A-and to be with you.” I added quickly, I was already making a fool of myself. Hell, at this rate I was probably going to spill a secret by the end of the night.

Zack’s smile reappeared and he shut my door before escorting me to the towards the theater.

“You look beautiful.” He said after a second of walking or two. I bit my lip and looked down at my outfit.

“Thanks.” I mumbled before looking at him again. He had on a black button-up-the-front shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, jeans and a pair of Nike's.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” I smirked, thinking that would help the giddiness. It didn’t help much, cause Zack grinned and thanked me. And I swear if I had blood to run through my veins... I’d be a tomato.

Zack and I bought our tickets and went into the theater, both deciding that food could wait. Zack sat on my right and had his arm behind me before I could even blink.

“So…” he trialed off trying to find a topic to talk about, “how bad was home?” I looked up at him and shook my head.

“Well, after getting the third degree from my dad and brothers, not to mention my sisters. So it was pretty bad at first.”

“I’m sorry.” Zack said solemnly. “I didn’t mean to cause any inconvenience.” Wow, I’ve never had a guy be this sweet and apologize before. I love it!

“S’okay. They’ll get over it.” Zack nodded his head and looked back towards the screen.

The movie soon started and before it was over, my head ended up on Zack’s shoulder. He didn’t seem to mind, I don’t think he even noticed how cold my skin was. But, nevertheless the movie was good and I enjoyed myself.

Zack and I walked out of the theater and towards our vehicles.

“So, Italian?” He asked as he leaned up against his Escalade. I nodded my head and smiled a little.

“Yep.”

“Wanna ride?” Zack asked. I nodded my head and got into the passenger side, hoping everything would be fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Sorry this took so long. :( I planned on getting it out sooner, and I planned on it being about 20X better.. but life is a little stressful right now. So sorry this one sucks. Next one should be tons better.
Thanks to everyone whose subscribed!
and to ScarlettRose21[ for commenting again!