Sequel: Disenchanted
Status: COMPLETED!

These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

I'm Trying To Let You Know Just How Much You Mean To Me, And After All The Things We Put Each Other

Alicia's P.O.V

I groggily opened my eyes, to immediately be greeted with the sight of Belladonna wrapped around Gerard like a monkey. I immediately had to squelch my laughter at the thought and I then became aware of a weight on my side. I looked behind me to see Mikey, an evil grin took over my face as I saw him sleeping innocently. I carefully prised his arm off my side and slipped out of the bed. I walked over to Belladonna and gently shook her.
"Bells!" I hissed quietly.
I looked at Gerard anxiously, I didn't want to wake him up before Bells and I had a chance to complete our plan. Gerard just grunted and his head flopped to the other side like a dead fish.
"Bells!" I hissed, punching her arm lightly.
She jolted up, wide-eyed and panicked.
"Whoa! Calm down! Don't wake Gerard!" I whispered quietly, but urgently.
She looked at me for a second and then looked beside her to see Gerard and then she relaxed and her back slouched.
"Morning Sunshine Lollipops!" I whispered, giving her a cheesy grin.
Morning Honeycakes...why the fuck did you wake me up?
I laughed quietly and then grinned evilly. She looked at me blankly and then she made an 'O' and a mischievous spark entered her eye and I grinned devilishly.
Permanent markers are in Mikey's top drawer. Spray hair dye is in the bathrom. Do you have any make up with you?
I grinned as I looked at Bells. Every thought I'd had, she'd had. Proof that Bells was the most awesome person on this planet.
"Oh Bells, I love the way you think," I sighed happily.
Thanks...I think...
"And I do have make up with me. A fuck-tonne of it," I answered her previous question.
Time to pull it out.
I raced over to my bag and pulled out my make up case and grabbed the permanent markers while I was up. At the same time Bells went and grabbed the spray hair dyes.

To make things easier for us we just pooled the crap in one area between us. She was sitting on the mattress to draw on Gerard's face and I was up on the bed so I could draw on Mikey's face. I grabbed a random permanent marker and attacked Mikey's face with it. It became an unspoke agreement that neither of us would tell or show what were doing to the guys until we were done. I randomly drew over Mikey's face with squiggles, stars, hearts, crosses, anything and everything. To add colour I used random eyeshadows and blushes that I had. Over his forehead I decided to write 'LOVE FROM YOUR ALICIA XOXO'. I figured it would keep me from getting into too much trouble with Mikey.

After about fifteen minutes both Bells and I had finished our makeovers on the boys. I smiled proudly at my work. Mikey was very...decorative to say the least. I couldn't wait to see Gerard.
"Can I look now?" I asked.
Go ahead.
I turned to look at Gerard and did a total double take. One half of Gerard's hair was fire engine red, and the other half was forest green. I looked at his face and I had to smile, I guess Bells really was a child at heart because she had drawn a moustache and a goatee on Gerard's face as well as 'glasses' around his eyes. But she'd also been awesome and drawn a whole collage of images and scenes on his face with permanent marker and eyeshadow. With make up she's also made two realistic looking puncture marks on Gerard's neck and she'd also gone a step further and made a small 'trail of blood' coming from the corner of her mouth. Oh, and how could I forget the message she wrote on the other side of his neck, 'PUMPKIN PIE, YOU'RE FUN TO SLEEP WITH, SHOULD DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME. WITH LOVE, YOUR MOM.'
Love what you did with Mikey, his face looks a lot better now.
We both laughed and then my stomach growled loudly. I blushed, embarrassed but Bells just shrugged and pulled out her notepad.
Let's go make some breakfast

Belladonna's P.O.V.

I was just cutting up some fruit for my fruit salad when arms snaked around my waist and a body pressed up to my back. I automatically smiled as the smell of spray hair dye, permanent marker and Gerard washed over me.
"Morning," he murmured into my ear.
Shivers went down my spine and blood tainted my cheeks pink as Gerard breathed gently into my ear.
Morning Pumpkin Pie
"What the fuck?" he asked, confused.
I smirked, Gerard obviously hadn't looked in a mirror yet.
Nothing. Nevermind.
"Right...so what's for breakfast?" he asked, resting his chin on my shoulder
Well, I'M having a fruit salad. You can make your own breakfast, it is your house after all.
"You're boring. You should eat Pop-Tarts. They're better," Gerard said.
"Na-uh! Count Chocula for the win!" Alicia declared.
"Count Chocula?" I heard Mikey mumble sleepily, as he walked into the kitchen.
"Morning sweetheart!" Alicia chirped.
"Morning...I'm so fucking tired...and my face feels weird," Mikey grumbled before slumping into a chair and resting his head in his hands.
Alicia and I both snickered quietly.
"What?" Gerard asked.
I was so glad that Gerard hadn't been bothered to look at Mikey. If he had, he would've seen the graffiti and clued in.
Inside joke between Alicia and I.
"Tell me," Gerard murmured.
I shook my head playfully.
Nope.
"C'mon, pleeease?" he pleaded.
I shook my head again and he pouted.
"Mean," he whined.
Then a gleam came into his eye and he nuzzled his face into my neck. I smiled as his hair tickled me slightly and his stubble gently pricked my skin. Gerard pulled me possessively closer to him and then I felt his lips gently press into the flesh of my neck. Tingles shot through me and my heart sped up. My mouth parted slightly and my eyes closed in bliss. He trailed small kisses up to my ear and I gently tilted my head back to rest against Gerard's shoulder, giving Gerard more room to kiss.
"Please tell me now?" he whispered into my ear.
I gently shook my head and he chuckled lightly.
"I guess I'll have to try harder to convince you," he said.
My eyes fluttered open in curiosity and slight alarm but they quickly shut as Gerard pulled me into a short, sweet, knee-melting, butterfly-inducing kiss. My hand made its way to the back of his neck and wound itself into Gerard's soft, long locks.
"GERARD! Firstly, since when have you and Bells been dating or little fuck-buddies? Secondly, NO BONING BELLS WHEN I'M IN THE ROOM!" Alicia shouted playfully.
I broke away from Gerard, absolutely mortified and blushed tomato red. Mikey made some weird half choking-and-dying and half yelping noise and looked up at us in surprise and happiness.
"So leave so I can 'bone' Bells in peace," Gerard replied.
I felt my face flush redder and I put my hands up to my face. Suddenly, I was spun around and hoisted up by Gerard. He winked at me, indicating for me to play along and so I wrapped my legs around Gerard's waist and leaned down to kiss him gently. Gerard then began to walk to his bedroom, being careful not to let me fall, or touch me anywhere inappropriate. He slammed the door shut with his back and then set me down gently.
"Sorry 'bout that, I just kinda want to play a joke on them. You're okay with it, aren't you? If you're not say so and I'll stop," Gerard said, looking at me searchingly.
I grinned and pecked his cheek lightly.
I'd say it's about time to jump on the bed and bang the walls right?
Gerard grinned and kissed my forehead before jumping up on the bed. I sat against the wall and banged against it, as loud as I could.
"GERARD!" I heard Mikey yell.
The sound of running feet and the slam of Gerard's bedroom door greeted my ears and I looked up.
"GERARD! HOW COULD YOU TAKE ADVAN-...Oh..." Mikey's tirade cut off as he saw Gerard jumping on his bed and me sitting on the floor.
His face flushed red and I grinned widely.
You were saying?
Mikey gave me the finger and a sour look as Gerard fell back on his bed laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, sorry for the lateness of this. I'm just so fucking sick of everything. This is what I meant when I had to put this story on hiatus.
I AM NOT O-FUCKING-KAY!
I haven't been for over a year. My mind is so fucking fucked up. My best friend is very potentially a fucking sociopath, I've lost most of my contact with my family, I fucked up in my exams and assignments so I'm going to fucking fail practically all my fucking classes so I'm probably going to move schools and have to be 'the fucking new kid' all over again for the seventh fucking time, I have all this fucking pressure to do something great and amazing when I grow up, like save fucking lives or something and all I want to fucking do right now is write, and I'm sick of my fucking depression! I'm fucking sick of pretending that I'm okay, I'm sick of fucking pretending that I'm happy, I'm sick of pretending that I actually fucking have something that I look forwards to in my fucking life. You probably think I'm getting worked up about nothing but it's all so fucking hard to take. Everything just gets so fucking hard. Updating the story is getting increasingly difficult and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I've been trying to get this update up for like a week and all I'm doing is spitting out useless fucking excuses and giving out my life story that no one gives a fuck about.
Do you ever want to scream? Just scream and scream and scream 'til you've got no voice and nothing left in you? I'm having one of those moments. I just want to scream until my entire being disintegrates.
I wouldn't mind getting killed or being kidnapped. I wouldn't even mind kidnapped and taken for a slave, at least I'd have some sense of purpose, like someone somewhere needs me. Even if it is just to wash the windows.
God, I'm so fucking pathetic. I was happy earlier today, I was actually dancing and laughing and smiling and all that. I fucking hate being happy! Why? Because you can't be happy forever, and whenever I'm happy it seems that later on all I do is cry and cut like a good little emo kid**. So it's just easier not to be happy. But at the same time I hate always being the downer of my friends. I hate seeing everyone being able to live, laugh and breathe freely while I'm stuck in my shitbox mind, screaming for an escape but never getting one. Sorry for all this random crap, it's just kind of burst out.

And I'm sorry about the deletion of the original chapter 25. I just hated it so much and I couldn't run anywhere with it. So thanks to everyone who commented on that and on chapter 24.
rivals are insane
AngelFake
thesunwillrise
elisegeree
mistery gurl
LiviaJean03
NANANAIssues
RandaRue22
Beccathecookie
sowrongitstara
jenpops
Fallenangel_97
the ghost of you;
Neo_Bear
Thanks to Car.Crash.Hearts for telling me about Remember Me.

I don't know what I want to do with this story, continue it so that it's closer to 40 chapters, or end it closer to the 30 chapter mark. It'll still contain the same information either way. Opinions?

I don't know when the next update will be. Sorry I can't give you anything better than an ordinary update and a depressing A/N. Anyway, it's 4:30 in the morning. Time for me to hit the hay. Night/Morning.
Title Credit: Demolition Lovers by My Chemical Romance.
**No offence intended to anyone. And sorry for the usage of a stereotype.**