Sequel: Disenchanted
Status: COMPLETED!

These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

Right Now, I Hope You're Ready For A Firefight

Belladonna's P.O.V.

"BELLADONNA! I'MA FUCKING MURDER YOU!"
My head raised from where it was previously resting, in Frank's lap. Before you ask, no, I was not giving him a blow job.
Frank giggled childishly.
"Sounds like someone's pissed off," Alicia smirked, from her seat in Mikey's lap.
"I don't blame him, you did draw all over his face. In permanent marker. And dye his hair," Mikey grumbled.
"May I ask why you guys did that?" Ray asked.
I looked at Alicia and she looked back at me, before we turned to Ray.
Why not?
I passed the note over at the same time Alicia replied with,
"Why not?"
"Okay...that's kinda creepy," Ray said, slightly unsettled at our replies.
Alicia and I just grinned at each other.
"BELLADONNA! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Gerard screamed out.
Frank snickered.
"Someone's in trouble...though I admit, you did a good job on his face," Frank laughed.
Geetard wouldn't do anything to me Mr. Frankenstein. And thank you for the compliment.

Gerard stormed over to me and stood infront of me. I grinned up at him and then Mikey, Frank and Ray burst into laughter.
"Pumpkin Pie?" laughed Ray.
"Your mum?" asked Frank, falling to the ground and rolling on his side, consequently making me fall on my side on the ground.
Dick :P
"You know you love me," Frank said.
I don't love you Frankenstein.
Frank gasped and held his hand over his heart.
"That hurt...that cut me real deep...I thought we had something special!" Frank started to fake cry.
"T'was a bit harsh I suppose...but it had to be done. He can't be your mistress forever," Alicia said.
Exactly. Now Gee, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit...or whatever that fancy line is.
Gerard glowered at me and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. Hey, he had permanent marker and make up all over your face with christmas hair. I'd like to see you take someone seriously if they looked like that too.
"You know very well why I'm here. Look at my face, my neck and my hair. I went into WORK like this!" he growled.
There was a moment of silence before we all couldn't hold it in anymore. Mikey, Ray, Frank, Alicia and I burst out into laughter. I laughed so hard tears formed in the corners of my eyes. Gerard stomped his foot childishly and I pulled myself together. I stood up and walked over to Gerard. He glowered at me with every step I took.
Don't worry Pumpkin Pie, I think the red looks good.
"And the green?" he asked sarcastically.
Makes you look like a fuckin' retard
I gave him a big cheesy grin and he rolled his eyes.
"You owe me. Big time. It's only thanks to a very kind boss that I didn't get fired," Gerard mumbled in my ear, as he pulled me into a hug.
I felt the now familiar flutter of butterflies in my stomach and I smiled as I hugged Gerard back. Gerard pulled his head away from my ear to gently kiss me.

To my surprise I felt unease and a slight tinge of fear twist in my gut. I pulled away and looked around surreptitiously.
"What's wrong?" Gerard asked.
I don't know...I just, I got scared...paranoid...
"Scared?" Gerard whispered sadly.
No! Not of you! Of my parents. I know it's stupid and all but...I guess it's just my instincts...I'm fine with P.D.A. in secluded areas. But open places are too scary, sorry.
I looked down ashamed. I felt Gerard's hands cup my chin and he tilted my head up so I was looking into his eyes.
"Don't be sorrry Belle, you can't help it. And it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I was just worried I'd done something to upset you," Gerard said softly.
I smiled and shook my head.
The only time you've upset me is when you bought me over $100 worth of art supplies! You tool! You were meant to get $10 worth!
Gerard chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"You're worth it. Now, about what you owe me..." Gerard trailed off, biting his lip hesitantly.

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch and I gave Gerard a hug as the others all stood up.
Just tell me later on okay?
I pulled out of Gerard's arms and I grabbed my messenger bag.
"No! Wait!" Gerard called out, grabbing my arm.
I looked at him curiously. He looked at me and I could see he was nervous. I gave him an encouraging smile and brushed the hair back off his forehead affectionately.
What is it Pumpkin Pie?
Gerard gave me a slightly sour look and I grinned.
"Would you go on a date with me?" he suddenly burst out.
Our eyes widened and he clapped his hands over his mouth.
"Fuck," he mumbled, his voice slightly muffled by his hands.
I wasn't expecting that, but I guess it was to be expected.
I'm free on Friday. Pick me up at Alicia's.
Gerard's face lit up and he picked me up in a big hug and spun me around. I laughed and held on tightly.
"Thank you! I'll pick you up at seven. Dress casual," Gerard said before giving me a peck and running off, punching the air.
I shook my head and laughed to myself. Gerard was such a dork.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe ^-^ Sorry for the shortness of it.
I got Danger Days on cd finally! I've been listening to it non-stop.
I was at my shrink's place and she had the radio on and on came SING and I swear I almost jumped up and screamed in excitement and happiness in the middle of our session. Oh and guess what? My shrink likes My Chemical Romance! Yeah, after the explosion a couple of days ago, I finally went to see a shrink. It was kinda okay I guess. Really awkward at first. But it got better, highlight was obviously when SING came on the radio XD

You know what? I have the best commentors on the planet. Thank you to everyone who commented and a couple of you guys even inboxed me. You guys are amazing, your support and care almost brought me to tears. Thank you, you guys...you're the help heaven sent me. This incredibly short chapter is dedicated to
TheWistler
Car.Crash.Hearts
AngelFake
Kitty Emilie
Beccathecookie
Neo_Bear
fullmoon
flamez363
To to my other commentors, thank you for commenting, I love each of you so, so much. Each comment is worth its weight in gold.
rivals are insane
elisegeree
mistery gurl
NANANAIssues I love your username, seriously, every time I see it, it makes me smile.

So guys, I'm thinking of ending this around 35 chapters. Are you guys cool with that? And out of plain curiosity, what are some theories you guys have for the ending? My friend had this idea that I was going to kill off Bells, but it's kinda hard to do a sequel without the main character. And I'm sure you guys'd murder me if I did that anyway. Anyway, time to go think about the next chapter.

Title credit: Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back by My Chemical Romance. This song always makes me think of Frankie in SING.