Sequel: Disenchanted
Status: COMPLETED!

These Bright Lights Have Always Blinded Me

Black Dragon Fighting Society

Belladonna's P.O.V.

"GUYS! Whatever your fucking problem is, sort it the fuck out!" Frank yelled at Mikey and I.
"She's being a stubborn mule! All I want to do is help protect her but she won't fucking let me! She's being a selfish cow!" Mikey shouted angrily.
I whirled around and glared at Mikey with fury and annoyance.
"Fuck you Mikey! I know you guys have got issues, but don't call my girlfriend a cow," Gerard growled, putting his hand on my waist.
"Oh yes, let us not forget her little, ever faithful lap dog, Gerard...God forbid he try to help me in protecting her," Mikey muttered.
My lips pursed together as I walked up to Mikey and poked him in the chest.
I have one thing to say to you miserable little swine right now. Shut up.
Mikey stared at me in shock and I death glared at him when he tried to speak.
Gerard is not my lap dog, he just CARES about my opinion. And I don't need protecting! In a few months I'll be home free. So have some fucking patience!
"PATIENCE?!" Mikey roared.
He glared at me and pushed me back a step. His face was inches from mine and he looked angrier than I'd ever seen him before.
Gerard went to intervene but we both shoved him away.
"You want me to be patient while the sick bastards called your parents beat the fuck out of you?!" Mikey screamed.
I had to describe it as screaming because shouting just didn't do any justice. The level of his voice reached new levels for Mikey. He rarely raised his voice, though, he had been doing it a lot more recently.
"You want me to be patient and wait a 'few more months' while they hurt you?! They might grab your hair like this," he demonstrated, by grabbing a lock of my hair and twisting in his fingers, "Before slamming your head against the wall," he let go of my hair and punched a nearby wall. "They might then grab you by your shoulders," he grabbed my shoulders firmly. It didn't hurt, he was gentle, but firm, showing a surprising amount of lean muscle in his arm. He backed me up to a wall and held me there gently but firmly, "Before throwing you into the wall." He then balled up his hand and pretended to take a swing at my face but stopped an inch before my face, "They'll take a few swings at you, some good solid shots which then render you defenseless and you fall to the ground. They strike at you with their feet. Blood spits out from your mouth and various other places on your body where they've cut you. They strike you with the bat, the bottle, anything they have on them," Mikey slammed a wooden ruler next to my head, the sound ringing out with a thundering clap. I looked at him angrily. I would be just fine on my own. "And before anyone knows it YOU'LL BE FUCKING DEAD!" Mikey screamed the last part and brought down the ruler on his leg, snapping it in half.
"So don't you fucking dare tell me to be patient," Mikey growled softly, his voice shaking with anger while he glared daggers at me.
He abruptly turned from me and shoved past the guys, who were all speechless.
"Don't any of you dare follow me," Mikey snarled, throwing the two ruler pieces to the side and exiting the room.

"Holy shit," Ray breathed and I sagged against the wall.
"Sugar, you okay?" Gerard asked me, coming closer to me.
I nodded dumbly. I groaned and hit my head against the wall behind me.
"Hey, hey! None of that!" Gerard reprimanded, pulling me away from the wall.
Frank looked at me seriously.
"What was Mikey talking about?" he asked quietly.
I sighed. I guess I had that one coming. I ducked my head, avoiding his eyes and raised my shirt a bit. I exposed the random splotches of red, black and blue and the various cuts and prominent scars on my body. I heard Ray hiss in anger and I felt Gerard's hands clench into fists. I lowered my shirt and I looked up at Frank, somewhat ashamed. What of, I'm not entirely sure.
His eyes were wide open and glimmering. His whole face was turned into a frown and he wiped away a small tear as the sound of a sniffle came from him. My heart melted and I opened my arms up for him. He crawled over and gingerly sat in my lap and rested his head on my chest. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist gently, like I was a fragile piece of china. I rested my chin on my head and wrapped my arms around him soothingly. It was like soothing a child after a nightmare. I patted his head gently and more sniffles came from his slightly shaking body. I looked up and I saw Gerard looking at Frank with slight jealousy. I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked down guiltily. I gave him a smile and shook my head slightly, telling him he had no reason to feel jealous.
Frank pulled away and looked at me with devastated green-hazel eyes. It was almost like his whole world had crashed around him and that he had nothing left to live for. It was almost heartbreaking to see the despair in his eyes.
"Why?" he whispered.
I looked at him sadly and shrugged.
I can't answer that Frankenstein.
The corners of his mouth twitched upwards slightly, seeing his nickname but then returned to his somber look.
"I...I'm sorry," Frank whispered.
You have nothing to be sorry about little Frankie. I'm gonna be okay. Nothing's going to happen to me. Don't worry.
I gave him a smile but he didn't return it. He just lay his head back on my chest and hugged me gently. I sighed sadly and hugged him again. Having Frank in my arms like this brought out the maternal side of me. I gently stroked his hair and he sniffled ever now and then.

"Come on guys, let's go find Mikey and go do something, there's no point in moping about here," Gerard said after a deafening, 10 minute silence.
I looked over at Gerard and nodded. Sounded pretty good to me, I had calmed down from my fight and now I just wanted everything to be okay again.
"Shit! Dude, I can't! I just remembered! It's the Skate Park Championships today!" Ray said, annoyed with himself.
"You entering?" Frank asked in a small voice, pulling away from me.
"I won last year! I have to compete or fuckin' Mitchell is going to take the prize," Ray spat.
Is Mitchell that A grade blue eyed dickhead that you hate?
"Yeah, he is. Look, I'll catch you guys later or something," Ray said, standing up to leave.
"Wait!" Frank called out, standing up and walking to Ray.
I saw a look of slight relief come over Gerard's face and I smiled and shook my head. Gerard looked at me and gave me a sheepish look. He knew he'd been caught. I stood up and walked over to Gerard, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest.
"Sorry," he murmured.
It's okay, I forgive you Pumpkin Pie. Just don't let it happen again.
I gave him a grin to let him know I was playing around. Gerard rolled his eyes at the nickname and buried his face in my shoulder.
"Whatever, Sugar. I can't promise it'll never happen again, but I'll hide it more convincingly," Gerard murmured in my neck.
But, nothing's going to happen Gee, no one could ever take me away from you. You're too perfect. And of course I'd never be unfaithful to you. Ever.
Gerard and I didn't even notice when Frank and Ray left us to go to the skate park.
"I think you mixed me up with yourself with the perfect thing. And I know you'd never cheat. I have complete trust in you about that, I just don't want anyone to charm you away from me," Gerard admitted.
I pulled back and looked at Gerard. I looked at his long, black hair and ran my fingers through it gently feeling the soft, silkiness of it. I looked at his flawless, pale skin and pressed my palm to his cheek and gently rubbed my thumb over his face. I kissed the tip of his nose and gently ran my finger across his pale lips and then looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. No one could ever pull me away from this man, he was much too amazing.
"Never," I breathed, too softly for him to hear.

I pulled his head down and pressed my lips to his. I held his face in my hands gently as I kissed him slowly. His hands gently held onto my waist and he held me to him gently, returning the emotion. My hands slowly moved and wrapped themselves around his neck. Gerard's hand came up to hold my face to his and he began kissing me more deeply. I loved kissing Gerard because for a short time it felt like we had a connection that no one else had. It was like sharing souls or something. I know it sounds stupid, especially as Gerard and I hadn't been dating that long but Gerard just...understood me. He knew me.

"Ahem."
A voice broke through our haze and Gerard and I jerked away from each other. We turned to see Mikey and a policeman at the door. Worry immediately sprung up in my chest, as it obviously did with Gerard. We rushed over to Mikey and I barrelled into him with a hug.
"What happened Mikey? Are you okay?" Gerard asked anxiously.
"I'm fine Gee, Bells. Just made a nuisance of myself I guess," Mikey replied, hugging me.
"He was disrupting the public community," the officer said.
"Christ mate, you make it sound as if I was doing something to them and starting riots! All I did was kick a few benches, trees, poles, a wall...and I think I broke my foot doing that," Mikey laughed sheepishly.
I sighed and pulled Mikey into the house.
So, basically, you made an ass of yourself?
"Guess so," Mikey laughed.
"Thanks for bringing him home," Gerard said to the policeman and then closed the door.
"Sorry about our fight, Bells," Mikey murmured.
S'okay. Don't worry about it.
I didn't bother making it any more personal, this was just going to happen again tomorrow.
"You're so stupid sometimes Mikey. Hey, where'd Ray and Frank go?" Gerard asked suddenly.
"They were over at the skate park, they were at some sort of tournament thing," Mikey said dismissively.
We should go over there to support Ray.
"He's in it?" Mikey asked, slightly surprised.
"Yeah. We should go and be good friends and shit," Gerard said.
Just make sure that stupid police officer is gone first.
Gerard peeked out the door and nodded.
"He's gone, let's go," Gerard said.
With that Mikey, Gerard and I headed over to the skate park to watch Ray.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys, this is gonna be over in 3-4 chapters. How's everyone feeling about that?
But don't worry something big for Bells is about to be revealed in the next chapter. There's a clue in Chapter 29 about it. See if you can pick it up. :3
Anyway, this was kinda a filler and kinda not. I'm sorry about the massive time jumps. This sounds really bad, coming from the author, but even I'm not sure how much time has passed. I know it's somewhere around 3 months. I think. And I'm pretty sure Bells and Gerard have been dating for about a month.

Anyway, onto my amazing commentors who I couldn't live without! Thanks to Beccathecookie and rachemical for commenting and giving me advice about my question, you guys rock my very unsexy, mismatched socks XD
mistery gurl
ViciousLiesAndAlibis I found that spider btw! It's in the hallway near the computer.
dotdotcurvegirl He died quickly and hopefully painlessly. That's all I can really hope for :) And another thing, I still can't get over your signature. It always makes me smile like a maniac.
Kiss_Me_Cryptic
OxyContinGenocide Sorry for making you cry, it was unintentional. Though I must admit, I almost cried writing it.
Katycakes
TashaLaureen
You guys are amazing <3
This was meant to go up yesterday but I didn't get to 'cause of Christmas. Sad, not one thing I got was MCR related. God knows I talk about them enough. But I don't mind, I got money so I can buy my MCR stuff and pretend it was a present ^-^
Anyway, Merry Christmas for yesterday!
And is it me, or does Frankie have the cutest little laugh ever?
Speaking of Frankie, I'm working on two different Frankie stories. One's going to be short, probably somewhere between 5-10 chapters long, and the other is going to be longer, hopefully around 20 chapters.
I seem to have this obsession with characters where one is always depressed/a cutter/mentally unstable/abused/someone with a traumatic past or something like that so with the slightly longer story I'm trying to do something different and have a normal girl. One that isn't abused/depressed/whatever. It's more of a test for me to try and do something different. Like how I'm writing Spitting Out The Blood And Screaming (even though the title is from MCR, it has no affiliation with any of the MCR crew. It's an OF.(Was that a shameful bit of whoring out my own story? Yes, yes it was.)).

Anyway, enjoy :3 (I'm trying to cut down these author notes, I promise)
Title Credit: Black Dragon Fighting Society by My Chemical Romance