Status: NEW AND IMPROVED RE-WRITE CURRENTLY BEING POSTED ON AVENGED SEVENFOLD FANFICTION. LINK IN SUMMARY.

Sshh, Be Quiet.

Fuzzy Faces

The group-minus Lisa-met back together for dinner, which consisted of some frozen pizza and pop. No silence though as random, and slightly obscene chatter rang out among the group.

Lisa was still upstairs sleeping off her headache. She had been sound asleep for a couple hours until she suddenly woke up. Blinking, she wondered what woke her up. Something felt off to her though.

“I feel…fine,” she said to herself.

Her headache was completely gone. The lump still remained on her head, and when she touched it, a pang of pain shot through her body, and she winced. Lisa got out of bed, and felt something else odd. She suddenly felt cold. Shivering and rubbing her arms, she went to find where the sudden chill came from. The window never let air in. Shrugging it off, Lisa headed out and went downstairs, following the sound of the obscene chatter into the kitchen.

“Sleepyhead!” Jimmy shouted.

Lisa just grunted and gave him the finger as she sat next to Steph and grabbed a slice of pizza.

“How’s the head?” Steph asked.

“Better. Headache is gone, but the lump still hurts,” Lisa said through a mouthful of cheese. “So what’d I miss?”

“Not much,” Zacky said.

“Wow, you guys are so much fun,” Lisa said, rolling her eyes. “What are we doing tonight?”

“Movies.”

“Okay then.”

After cleaning up dinner plates, the group sat in the living room and watched a movie. About halfway through it though, the TV started to blink and get fuzzy.

“What the fuck? It’s a brand new TV,” Matt said as he went and kicked it.

Everyone watched the screen getting more fuzzy, and Matt kept tapping on it. He then took the movie out, and nothing changed.

“That is creepy,” Jenna said. “I think…I just like saw a face or something in that fuzz.”

“Probably the news reporter or something in there.” Lisa said.

“No, I swear the fuzz made a face.”

“She’s going insane,” Johnny said.

“Shut up,” Jenna said, smacking him.

“Wait, she’s not insane. I kinda see it too,” Matt said.

“This house really is haunted, and it’s making two of us insane already,” Zacky said.

Suddenly the TV just shut off and fizzled out. Matt cursed and kicked it some more. The other nine just looked at each other with concern. As the room grew quiet, Jimmy started to mumble, then he broke out with his infamous ‘Grapes In The Mouth’ song. Lisa started to sing it with him, as it was something she enjoyed.

“Oh, shit, what’s in the bucket…”

“Shut up you two,” Brian said, cutting them off.

It was silent for a few moments, but Lisa couldn’t contain herself.

“Make you get a big boner Whatcha gonna do?,” she sang with a giggle.

Brian responded by throwing a pillow at her head. Within a few more minutes, a pillow fight broke out, and just before the drinks on the table were wiped clean off, a deafening noise filled the room. All eyes turned to Matt by the TV, and the fuzz was back.

“This thing is fucked,” Matt said, reaching behind and unplugging it.

More silence filled the room. Moments later, that was broken by Korynn throwing a pillow at Zacky. And again, another pillow fight broke out. This time it got more physical, and this time, the table was wiped clean.

“Oh shit,” Shelbi said. “My bad.”

“I think we all had a part in that,” Lisa said, throwing her pillow at Brian.

Their concentration on the floor was cut short by the TV making the snowy sound.

“Dude, Matt, just keep it unplugged,” Jimmy said.

“It is,” Matt said, holding up the plug.

All of them stared at the TV as it was clearly on, yet was unplugged. A few minutes later, it shut back off, and Matt pressed the buttons. Nothing happened.

“Just leave it now,” Steph said. “It’s getting late anyways.”

The group headed for the stairs and split up into their rooms. Lisa changed into her pajamas and flopped down onto her bed with a book. Brian was doing his bathroom thing for a while, then he sat on his bed with a laptop.

“Do you even have internet on that?” Lisa asked.

“Yeah, a bad one, but still, it’s enough.”

“No porn, okay?” Lisa said with a giggle.

“No, no porn. Just e-mail checking. So, what are you reading?”

“’Battle Royale.’”

“Oh? The one with the kids who gotta kill each other?”

“Yep, I have a insane passion for gore and violence.”

“Nice.”

Lisa continued reading while Brian typed away on his laptop. About an hour later, Lisa put her book down, and her glasses on top of it. She started to fall asleep until Brian started swearing.

“What’s the matter?”

“My laptop is being weird. Almost like the TV,” Brian said. “Shit.”