Status: Have you ever joked around about riving the bus to hell?

We're all going to hell and I'm driving the bus.

Driving Lessons

I stood out side of his house for a few seconds,before walking behind his house to scream.
"I can't believe it,"I said as I sat on the ground.Was I doomed to have everyone I love taken from me and sent straight to hell?It seemed that way.In my life I only loved 3 people.Those people are:My mom,my dad,Kevin.My mom died,dad is going to leave on my birthday,and Kevin was going to kill me.I walked home thinking of what will happen to me and dad when we're gone.I walked in to the house thinking I was going to get yelled at by my dad,but he was no where to be found."He already left?"I asked myself.I shrugged and walked to the kitchen where my food was sitting on the table.I heated it up,put in Halloween II,and ate.The movie was almost over when some one behind me poked me in the back of the head and I jumped about......10 feet in the air.
"I'm glad you told Kevin to tell me you were at home,"he said sitting next to me as Micheal Myers killed yet another person on the TV screen.
"Wow.I didn't think he would really tell you that,"I said in a little bit of shock.
"Yes.After I told him what I was there for he told me.Apparently he thought that if he did what you wanted he could have a second chance."I laughed a little thinking of that.
"What did you tell him?"
"Sorry second chances barley work in life what makes you think that they work in death?"I giggled again.He did too."Now go to bed it's late and I have to go back to work for the night.I'll see you in the morning."
"Okay see you in the morning,"I said and hugged him around the neck.I fell asleep still thinking of the days events.
That was about 4 days ago.I woke to sound of my alarm.I smacked to the floor.
"Don't tell me you broke another one,"dad said walking passed my door.
"It's not.....,"I stopped looking at the clock that was now in pieces.
"It's not what?"
"Never mind."
"Your paying for this one,"he said with a bit of a laugh.
"Yeah,yeah,yeah."I closed the door and changed in to the out fit I was going to wear for the day.Well I thought it was day until I looked at the normal clock on the wall."12:00AM?What kind of crazy person gets up at this time?"
"I'm not crazy!"Dad yelled to me."Now hurry up!"I got my black My Chemical Romance hoddie and walked to where my dad was.He was standing in front of the closet in the hall,that's when I remembered why he was going to get me up so early.I was going to teach me how to drive his bus.
"Dad I don't want to do this can we do it tomorrow?"I asked rubbing my eyes.
"What's on TV?"He asked.
"Nothing Friday The 13th doesn't come on till Sunday,"I stopped for a second Sunday was my birthday,the day that my only family member left was going to leave me in the house alone.
"Well let's go we only have 5 days left to teach you to drive."He smiled at me.How could he be so happy when he was going to die in 5 days?"Let's go."He opened the closet door holding it there for me to go in.I did and walked on the bus no one was on it.......yet."Okay now just sit down put the keys in and hit the gas,"he said.
"What about a seat belt?I thought you were supposed to wear a seat belt,"I asked.
"Why we can't die until some one comes after us and takes our place."He sat in the seat behind me and told me everything I needed to do.The bus would let off a small alarm when you needed to stop and get someone.Most of them didn't protest to get on just got mad when they found out where they were going.Some did protest though.
"I'm not goin,"a woman about 30 said with her nose in the air."I didn't do anything wrong in my life.
"Look in the glove box and read the paper in it,"dad whispered to where only I could hear it.I did what he said and found a list of things she did that sent her where she's going.
"I think killing 6 people counts as something bad,if you get caught or not,"I said with a small smirk on my face.She grumbled and walked on siting in the seat across from dad.
"What did you do?"She asked dad as if this happened every day.
"I'm showing her how to drive,"dad smiled.She rolled her eyes and turned to the window.Luckily she was the last one I had to pick up.I let them off at the gates of hell,where they were to burn forever.
"I'm not going,I don't care how many people I killed,"the woman said.I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand pulling her out of her seat and throwing her out of the bus.Dad chuckled.
"Did she really make you that mad?"He asked.
"Yes.Now,how do you turn this thing around?I don't see a gear shift."I answered.
"Just hit the home button,"he said in response.I looked for a second and found the button I hit it and them it sped throw the pits of hell and back up to the door of the closet.I steeped off the bus with dad on my tail.
"That was great!I'm sure you'll do a great job when I'm gone,"he howled as he walked off the bus and back in to the house.
"How are you so happy?"
"When your life is as short as mine you learn to be happy all the time."He walked off to his room to sleep as i did to my own room.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 subscribers.Yay!Thanks for that but can you please comment too?If I made any mistakes can you just tell me I'll try to fix it.Until the next chapter bye!