Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 12

I closed the diary and stared at the intriguing design of the cover. The hot pink and zebra print duct tape slapped on. I sighed and went back to bed. There was really noting else to do since he was gone.

*-Andy's P.O.V -*

I kicked the air full of anger. I haven't talked to Cynthia in so long, and it's taking it's toll on me. I was so stupid. Why didn't I say anything?! I made my way to the construction site. The building was close to being done. A rich family bought the lot and was going to make the house into a salon.

"Hey Jinxx, where is everyone?" I met Jinxx on my first day, along with Jake, Ashley, and Christian.

"Yeah, Andy, we lost all of our jobs. The family decided to close the construction site." I balled my hand into a fist.

"Are you serious? We were so close to being done! Asshole rich pricks. Well, I guess I could keep working as a waiter at the hotel." Jinxx grabbed my shoulder. "Or, I can make a band and see how that works out. I have had other people join my failed band, but everyone was just in it for the fame."

"That's a great idea Andy! Me and the guys have been thinking of ideas, and you just found the perfect one!" He whipped out his phone and dialed a number. "Yo Ashley, Andy has an idea of getting us working again. Yeah, it's really great. A band. Really? Alright, get the rest and we'll meet up at my place." Jinxx closed his phone and stuffed it back in his pocket.

"So he's alright with it?" Jinxx nods his head. "Sweet, I already have my songs with me, so let's go!" I ran with Jinxx to his car and we drive off to his house. I was so excited that I almost had to change myself out of my underwear. When we got to his house I saw that the guys already beat us to the house. We did our handshakes and went inside to Jinxx's basement. It was like a recording studio. "Whoa. This is amazing."

"So you had songs already? Let's see them." I opened my backpack and grabbed the songs. "Sweet." I handed them each a copy of each song. "This is good stuff. Mind if we test it?" I shook my head and everyone got to their stations. I stood at the mic and closed my eyes.

The sound of the guitars put me in a trance. The dark sound taking me into a a dream like state. The drums beaten with bass.

A reason, a victim
A shining beacon in the sky
You yearn for what's missing
The power hidden in the night

Each note toyed with my ears. Making it sound wonderful, right. This was what I was always looking for. I feel the love for music in each person. They feel the message from the song.

An angel, a demon
The parts you play on lonesome nights
The damage inflicted
The pain and lust they leave behind

Never Give In, Never back down
Never Give In

I let my feelings go with the song. Putting my heart in each word. Each word thinking of someone. That someone being Cynthia.

We're soldiers in season
We can bring change before we die
The tales of their beatings
To fear what lies beneath our eyes...

Never Give In, Never back down
Never Give In, Never back down
When your life feels lost
Fight against all odds!
Never Give In. Never back down!

Cynthia always had the feeling of giving up. I had wrote this song for her, though she never knew. While waiting for people to come into the restaurant, I wrote on napkins. They were notes to her, though I ended up writing music to it. I always wanted for her to hear me say it. Or even scream it.

Never Give In, Never back down
Never Give In, Never back down
When your life feels lost
Fight against all odds!
Never Give In. Never back down!

"Wow Andy. Who knew you had it in you. That was amazing." Ashley exclaimed. "I mean, wow. So much emotion. All of us. This was deep." He pounds his fist against his chest. We all do.

"You think we can make it big guys? I mean, last time I tried with my old band, they only wanted fame. But you guys get the fact that we only play for the messages and love of music." I smiled widely.

"I think so. I mean, come on. We sounded awesome!" Jinxx punched his fist into the air. Christian did the same.

"But how are we going to? I guess we can serve as entertainment for a night at the hotel's restaurant, but that's all my connections." Ashley snapped his fingers.

"You work at that hotel by the town's library?" I nodded my head. "Dude! There is a talent contest coming up in like 4 days! We can do this!"

"Alright, I'll just register our band. Though, what should our band name be?"I looked at everyone in the room.

"What was the last name of your band?" I tapped my right index finger to my chin.

"I believe it was Biersack. Though that was because they thought my last name was cool." An idea popped into my head. "I got it. Black Veil Brides. It sounds good enough, right?" We all nodded our head in agreement. "Black Veil Brides it is."

*-Cynthia's P.O.V -*

I woke up to the sound of a door opening. I sat up and saw that Andy had come back. Andy flashed a smile to me and sat next to me on the bed. When he pulled back I gave him a confused look.

"There are two things that I want to tell you." I nodded my head for him to continue. "Well actually three things, but still. First, I have a band and we are going to enter a talent contest that the hotel is hosting. If we win we could get a record label. It could help with the baby." He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it softly. "Second thing I want to tell you. I'm so sorry that I haven't spoken to you these past two weeks. I was just so upset that Angela found out my cell number. I didn't want to take it out on you." He gave me an apologetic smile. "The last thing. I've always wanted to say this, but I never got the chance. Okay, well, I had chances, but I was just, nervous. Cynthia, I love you." My heart pounded hard against my chest. Does he really mean it? Am I imagining this? "I really do. I guess I have since the moment I laid my eyes on you." His face came closer, eventually resting his forehead on mine. "Will you be mine?"

I pressed my lips against his. I took in his taste as his tongue made its way inside my mouth. Our tongues twirled and danced with each other for moments that seemed to last forever. My right hand rose to his long black locks. His hand moved from my stomach to my lower back. His other hand made it's way to my black and blond locks. We needed air so we pulled away.

"So, I'm guessing i"ll take that as a yes." He pecked my cheek and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. It's hard writing two stories at the same time. My other story can be found on fanfiction. It's called Konoha Prep. my username is dark.angel.x.pink . Go read it if you want. Anyways. The song used in this story is called Never Give In. Hoped you liked the story :)