Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 2

It seemed like only a few minutes till 3a ended. I put my folder away and walked out of the door. I heard Andy call out my name. I turned around to see him try to catch up with me. I walked slower so we could walk together. He smiled and I started to get this fuzzy feeling inside. I just brushed it off.

I saw a group of guys stare at me with smirks. Then their smirks suddenly dropped. I look at Andy and saw that he sent them a death glare. Why he did that I have no clue. I continued to walk with Andy and I sat at an empty table. The usual one I sit at. He sat next to me and we didn't speak.

"What does Alex look like?" Andy asked to break the silence I think

"Well he has blonde hair, green eyes, and has black rimmed glasses." I said. Andy just nodded. I got up and he grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him and gave him a questioning glance.

"I wanna go with you." he said as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"I'm just going to get lunch, but OK?" he flashed a smile and stood up. I took him to the lunch line. Barely anybody was in it. Probably a bad lunch day then.

Once I got in front of the lunch lady i saw why nobody was in the lunch line. It was tuna casserole day. I got pizza and so did Andy. When he saw the lunch he made a face that i had to laugh at but silently. We paid for our food and made our way to our lunch table. We ate in silence. Just then someone threw a wad of paper at Andys head. He took the papper and opened it. He made a disgusted face and crinkled it up angrily. I gave him a what-the-fuck-was-that? look.

"It was nothing. Are you done eating?" I nodded and he took my tray. I watched him make his way to the trash can. Then I remembered the paper he crumpled. I found it and opened it up. It said:

dnt sit with that skank! u might get an STD! so y dnt u sit with me? im the girl in pink thats sitting behind u. I herd that she has aids. i dnt. 893-2746 <3 call me if u wanna hook up

I ripped the paper to shreds. Andy came back from putting our trays away and I stuffed the pieces into my pocket. He sat down next to me and smiled. I gave a faint smile back. The lights flickered signaling that 3b has ended. I walked with Andy to art. the rest of the day was just boring. I got to my locker and gathered my things together to go home. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Alex.

"Zinn I'm staying after so I won't be on the bus. Sorry." I faked a smile.

"It's ok. I'll survive." I watched him leave and my face dropped. I turned back to my locker to finish getting my things together. I shut my locker and saw Andy appear out of nowhere.

"FUCK!" I jumped at least 2 feet in the air. Andy just smiled as if nothing happened."Don't do that! How long were you standing there?" I breathed heavily.

"Not long actually." He continued to smile. "What's your bus number?"

"Why do you want to know?" I asked giving him a look.

"I was just wondering." He said silently.

"I'm on bus 169." I saw his face lit up. Either he thought a sexual thought or h-

"Cool! I'm on the same bus!" His pearly whites shined.

I sighed and we walked together to our bus. If I find out that he is the kid that moved in next door I am going to flip. Wait, if he is the only new kid then, Oh my god.

Andy and I got on the bus and sat next to each other. I felt my phone vibrate and saw that Alex texted me.

i hate staying after skool. -hate- i giggled.

me 2. i wish tht lang would stfu and actually teach so u wouldnt fail -!-angelsfall-!- I texted back.

I felt Andy's eyes on me and I looked up at him. He took out his phone and I gave him mine. We switched numbers and returned each others phones. For some strange reason I got this fuzzy feeling again. It's just when I see him smile and when he's next to me. The bus reached to a stop and Andy got up and walked to the front of the bus. My feeling of fuzziness faded away. He got off and the bus reached my house which was next door. I got up and walked up to the front of the bus to get off. I saw Andy and the fuzzy feeling came back. The last time that I had that feeling was before the incident. Tears started to form in my eyes. I rubbed them to wipe away the tears.

I walked down my driveway to my house. I open my door and run up the stairs so I didn't have to see my family. I got into my room and then I saw my brother.

"John g-get out. Now!" He got closer to me. "I mean it John. GET OUT!" He spat on me and left my room. The door slammed shut and I fell to the floor. Tears came pouring off my face. I felt my phone vibrate and saw that I got a text from Andy.

hey i was wondering if we could hang out sometime? (sixx) my face lit up.

yea i would love that -!-angelsfall-!- I texted him back.

sweet (sixx) i put my phone under my pillow and tried to get some sleep, but I heared my parents arguing downstairs. I heard my phone vibrate again. I looked at it and saw that Andy texted me.

dude i just feel so much better around her (sixx) I just stared at the phone. Was he talking about me?