Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 3

I awoke to a loud breathing noise from behind me. I turned my head to see who it was. My eyes widened. I opened my mouth to scream, but his hands covered my mouth. I pushed him away.

"John! Get the fuck out of my room!" He chuckled coming closer to me. "John, I mean it! Get OUT!" This time I kicked him hard. He gave me the dirtiest looks.

"You know you like it. You bitch." He walked out of my room.

I removed the sheets to find them crusty. Tears started to form in my eyes. I looked down to see that I was bare. I bit my lower lip and I wrapped myself in a towel. I walked to the bathroom which was across the hall from John's room. I closed and locked the door once I entered. I dropped my towel and turned on the water. Once it got to the right temperature I got in. I washed myself to get rid of whatever he left on me. I got out and dried myself off. I re-wrapped the towel around me and walked out. John was right outside the door. I attempted to get away from him and succeeded.

Once I got into my room I put on my ripped skinny jeans, a studded belt, a blue shirt with hearts and zebra print, and blue converse. I then did my hair. I grabbed my purse from my dresser and walked downstairs. I got in the hallway and put on my jacket. I walked out the door without John and waited for the bus. I had to wait for John even though I didn't want to. I just didn't want to get bitched at by my mother.

John came out of the house and winked at me. I tapped my foot on the ground. Then John grabbed my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Listen, I know you would enjoy this, you and me are going to have a little fun. We are going to rent a room for a motel and it would be just us. What do you think?" I glared at him and removed his hand from my face. "I'll take that you're in." I turned away from him and got on the bus. I walked all the way to the back where no one really sits. John sat down next to me and had this smirk on his face.

On the way to school, John rubbed my inner thigh. His hand moved inch by inch, closer to where my dream ended. I bit my lower lip and took it. His hand felt so wrong. Touching me, vandalizing my space. If I were to stop him I would have to go over to Alex's place till it blew over. My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket. I saw that Andy texted me.

hey r u sitting in the back? (sixx) I went to answer him, but John took my phone. His face got angry.

"Who the fuck is this?" He hissed at me. My eyes got wide because I didn't want him to hurt Andy. "Well!?"

"A-Andy is our new neighbor. I-i met him at school." Johns face returned to normal and gave me back my phone.

"He doesn't come back here though." I nodded and went back to his message.

yea. but u cant come back here... -!-angelsfall-!- I texted back.

We finally reached the school before Andy texted me back. I got off the bus and went in the school. John went into the left wing;I went into the right wing. I got to my locker, put my messanger bag away, hung up my coat, and got my English binder. I closed my locker and felt hands on my shoulders. I turned and was hugged by Andy. I felt my cheeks burning up and that fuzzy feeling that won't go away. He let go and we walked together to our first class.

"You ready for English?" He asked. I nodded and continued walking. "So how was last night?" I felt my heart sink. My face must have dropped because Andy looked worried. "Did something happen?" Andy grabbed my shoulders. Alex probably didn't tell him because Andy was clueless. I expected he would be.

"I told you to ask Alex." my voice was stern. I didn't plan it sounding that way.

"He wouldn't tell me. He said that it would be better if you tell me." I just stood there. I bit my lower lip.

"Fine then, I'll you during study hall." We continued our way to English. Andy got to sit next to me during English. I felt his eyes on me the whole time. It kinda got awkward, but then I got used to it. Before I knew it it was the end of English. Andy and I walked down the hall to Mrs. Keil's room.

When we reached it there was a note on it saying:

Second Block Study Hall is in the library.

I sighed. I grabbed Andy's hand and walked downstairs and down the hall to the library. The library was warmer than Mrs. Keil's room. Once we got in we sat down at a table that wasn't around anybody. Andy looked at me with a half smile that quickly dropped. My heart was pounding against my chest.

"You sure you want to know?" He nodded his head. I took in a deep breath. "My brother...." I mumbled the rest.

"What was that?" Andy asked. I took another deep breath.

"My brother touches me," tears started to form in my eyes. "He touches me in places I don't want him to." I bit my lip. "Then one night he decided to...to...fuck me when I was vulnerable." tears started to pour off my face. "He has been doing that since September. It's January now. I c-couldn't let you sit in the back because, h-he touches me. He would have killed you if I didn't tell him who you were." I fold my arms against the table and rest my head on them to let the tears fall.

I felt Andy's arms around me. He was embracing me in a hug. I turned to face him and cried on his shoulder. The bell rang and I got up quickly. I wiped my eyes and laughed that I got his shirt wet. We walked down the hall to our advisement. A force pulled me back from Andy.

"WHAT TH-"

"Shut up! Pull down your pants you bitch!" I looked up to see John . "I sai-"

Andy came out of no where and punched John in the face. My eyes widened. Andy grabbed my hand and ran towards the art room. I heard Johns screaming and tried to ignore him. I saw that Andy didn't look happy. We finally got into the art room and Alex tried to hug me but Andy blocked him.

"Andy? What wrong man?" Alex pushed Andy. Andy pushed Alex. Then Alex punched Andy in the jaw.

"Guys STOP!" I got in between them. "What the hell is going on?"

"It's either me or him Zinn." Alex got his things and walked out. I stared at the doorway, waiting for Alex to come back and say "Ha ha just kidding!". The lunch bell rang and he never came back.

Andy and I walked to the lunch room to get our lunch. We ate in silence pretty much. Except for the girls who kept walking by so Andy could look at them. The time flew by quickly that it seemed like in a matter of seconds I was in the Gym with Andy. I went into the girls locker room and went to my locker. I did my combo and got dressed into my gym clothes. which was red shorts and a black shirt. I walked out of the locker room and waited outside in the gym.

A freshman walked up to me and stuck out his hand. "M-my name's Franky. I was wondering if you would want to-"

"Go to the dance with you?" Andy walked out of the boys locker room. "You want me to go with you or were you dared to ask me?" Franky looked shocked.

"NO! I wasn't dared. I really like you." My eyes widened. I looked at Andy and he looked pissed. "Would you go with me?" I stared into Franky's eyes.

"I'll think about it." Franky's face lit up so fast. He hugged me and I looked at Andy. His knuckles were white from clenching too hard. Frank let go and pranced off.

"Hey Andy." Andy walked over to me faking a smile.

"Are you going to the dance with him? I don't think you should go with him. He seems like a douche bag." I gave him a dirty look.

"Are you jealous?" Ha. He turned around as soon as the whistle blew.

We ran around the gym for about five minutes. Then we did a game of volleyball. One of the guys on my team slapped my ass. I was so shocked the ball hit me in the face. My team won 29-0. We got changed and school ended early due to something completely ridiculous. I got to my locker and got my things. I left the building to go to my bus. Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

I felt lips onto mine. I looked at who was kissing me. My eyes widened to see that Alex kissed me. He let go of me and ran off before I could say anything. I continued to my bus and sat in a seat in the back I found Andy and I sat next to him. Then he grabbed my hand and intertwined fingers. The bus ride was sweet until he had to get off. Then the bus stopped onto my house. I got off with John and walked to the house. I waved to Andy as he walked into his house.

John grabbed my hand and dragged me to the garage. He put me into a car and drove off after he closed the garage door.

"JOHN!" he chuckled. I knew he was imagining us doing something. "Where are we going?"

"The motel remember?" My eyes widened. "You thought I was joking?"

We arrived to my doom. He got us a room and we went to it.

help me. im at the kingdom motel. im in room 5. -!-angelsfall-!- I texted Andy before I entered the room.