Status: in progress

Sewn My Lips Shut

Chapter 4

John pushed me into the horrible brown discolored room. The room dragged on a stench of old man's shit left for about a month mixed with flowers. Not a good mixture for me. John turned on and off the light to figure out if our "fun" should be in the dark. I clear my throat to get his attention.

"John while you figure that out I'll go get freshened up." He nodded and i walked to the bathroom.

I looked around the whole room to find an escape. Then my phone vibrated. It was Andy.

wats wrong? wat happend? is john with u?? (sixx) I paused before I gave him a response.

somethings going to happen tht dnt like! and yes he is... -!-angelsfall-!- I quickly texted him.

I heard John bang on the door loudly. It was my cue to get out. I checked myself in the mirror to try and look my best even though I don't want to. I open the door and see the light r off and candles are lit up. My mouth opened to see the once ugly room look beautiful. John closed my mouth and smirked.

"Save that for later on." He winked and I gave him a disgusted look in return. John grabbed my wrist and practically threw me on the bed. "You ready for our little adventure babe?"

My eyes widened as he pinned me down to the bed. I tried to break free, but I failed. He is a wrestler, so I would obviously fail. He crashed his lips onto mine. His lips tasted like cherries. Which is odd, because normally I taste alcohol. John then pushed his tongue down my throat. I tried to push him off me, yet once again it didn't work. I felt Johns hand go from my wrists to unbuttoning my skinny jeans, ripping off my shirt, and my under garments. Then I felt his arousal.

The door busted open. I looked at the door to see Andy standing in the doorway. I felt John get ripped off of me and onto the floor. I got up and saw that Andy was kicking Johns ass. I ran up to Andy to get him off John.

"Andy lets go now." I stand there naked in front of him. He took off his hoodie and wrapped it around me.

"Get in the car, I'll meet you there." I walked outside and found his car. I found a person in the driver's seat. I freaked out and dropped to the ground so they couldn't see me.

Andy walked out of the room of the hotel and run over to me. He gave me my underwear to put on. He opened the back car door for my and let me get in first. Once I sat down I felt horrible. I was practically naked in front of his mother. He held me tightly and his mother drove off. Tears started to pour off my face. Andy wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek. Within a few minutes, I was at Andy's house. He took me out of the car and walked me to his house. The room we walked in was beautiful. It was a warm light green with brown curtains. The furniture looked like caramel. We walked into a hallway to a room. It was very simple. Although, there were batman action figures which I thought was cool. He put me on his bed and gave me my clothes. Except he gave me a shirt of his since mine was ruined.

He walked out of the room to let me change. Once I was done I walked out. I hugged him and cried my eyes out. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. His shirt got all soaked from me crying. I looked up at him and he kissed me. Fireworks went off in my head. As soon as it started, it ended just as quickly.

"I-I'm so sorry. I ju-"

I crashed my lips on his and his arms wrapped tighter around me. We stood there like that for about five minutes. When our lips parted from each other his mother walked down the hallway staring at us.

"Honey? Can I talk to you for a second?" They walked into his room as I just stood there like an idiot.

I heard screaming but I couldn't make it out. Then Andy walked out of the room grabbing my wrist. He dragged me outside and brought me to my house. I gave him a questioning look.

"My mom thinks you're a whore and doesn't want me to bring you over." My face dropped into depression. I tried to hide it, but I failed miserably. "I don't agree with her. I'm going to bring you over anyways. Just not today. My mother got really aggressive." He kissed me once more and walked to his house.

I watched him walk away, leaving me alone outside. I turned around and walked to my house and walked in. My mother threw a bottle at the door, which luckily missed my face. Walked right up to me and slapped me across the face. Then she spat on me and slapped me again.

I just stood there letting the bruises form on my face. When she was done hitting me I walked upstairs to my room.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING SLUT CYNTHIA!! SLEEPING WITH YOUR BROTHER?!?! HOW LOW CAN YOU GET!?!? AND NOW THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!?!? DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!"My mother screamed up the stairs and tried to catch up to me. I slammed the door shut and locked it so she couldn't get in.

I walked up to my dresser and pulled out my scissors. I placed the sharpened blade into my already scarred wrist. I put my hand into a fist and pulled the scissors across my wrist. I went lower and did it again. I went lower and did it again going deeper. I felt the stream of tears dry up and I felt numb to everything around me. I was in another world. I put the scissors in my other hand and did the same thing that I did to my first wrist. blood was dripping down my arm. My room smelt of metal and I crashed to the ground. I felt everything start to slip away. My door busted open and I heard my mother scream. Then suddenly everything blacked out.