Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

I Walked For Miles Till I Found You

I awoke a good ten minutes before my alarm and for a first, I didn’t go back to sleep. I turned it off and used the extra time to take a shower. I spent more time getting myself ready, excited to see Gerard. I took time straightening my fringe and changing my eyeliner up a bit. I went through my entire wardrobe to find my tightest pair of jeans and my favorite shirt. I repainted my nails and grabbed my skull gloves before I looked back up at the clock and realized it was time to leave. I practically bounced downstairs to see mom in the door way.
“Bye Mama, see you after school,” I pecked her cheek causing her to laugh tiredly and ran out the door.

When I got to school I wasted no time getting to my locker and headed to music class. When I walked in I found Bob who looked like he was trying to take a quick nap. I tried to be quiet when I snuck up on him and slapped my hands on his shoulder, realizing I had forgotten my gloves at home. I shouted his name and giggled; what happened after wards made me laugh hard enough that my lungs and sides ached for me to stop.
“Oh God Bob, not only did I not think you could move so fast. But... oh God... you scream like a girl!” I laughed earning a mean glare. I sat down next to him and tried to stop laughing.
“Oh shut up, it wasn’t that funny.” he grumbled crossing his arms, trying to look tough.
“Nope, you’re right. I’m sorry, it was horrible. I can’t believe I did such a.. horrible thing to you,” I giggled. I looked over hearing someone walk in and noticed Ray who had a look of sadness sinking in on his face.
“What’s wrong?” he just plopped down, dropping his things to the floor beside him.
“I saw Gerard... and let’s just say Mikey wasn’t kidding.” I nodded feeling my mood take a direct hit.
“Was is it that bad?”
“Yeah.” the class started to fill up, my eyes were fixed on the door however as I waited for them both to come in. When the time came, Mikey walked in first, wearing clothes similar to yesterdays. But the person who came in right behind him stole my gaze. I couldn’t’ believe it was him. He had grown his hair out, now it hung just at his shoulders, and it was a dark raven black. His eyes were emphasized with black eyeliner that looked to be at least a day old. Still it looked amazing on him. He wore dark faded jeans that fit him nicely and in all the right places, with a black jacket that gave him a dark and cynical look.
“Whoa,” I breathed as he walked our way. I couldn’t believe this was the same person who used to captivate me when I was younger. It’s not like I was going to complain though, because he was gorgeous. His eyes drifted around the room before landing on me. His gaze locked with mine and I was taken back at how sharp they looked. They were clear and showed no emotion. He took a seat within our little group but still he sat too far away for my liking.
“Hello,” Mikey grinned plopping down.
“Hey,” we all mumbled. Mikey sighed looking over at Gerard.
“Are you at least going to say hi Gerard?” he looked up from his sketchbook and watched his brother for a few minutes and then went back to drawing.
“Don’t worry about it Mikes.” Ray stated sitting back in his chair.
“It’s still rude.” he grumbled. My eyes focused on him as he worked. I wanted him to talk, no, I needed to hear him talk. I stood up with my chair causing the three to look at me.
“Good luck with that.” I only grinned in return and stopped in front of him. I put down my chair and sat down, watching him draw. I looked closer trying to figure out the dark images and realized it was a dark alley.
“How come you won’t at least say hi to us?” he never answered.
“Gerard?” I looked over at the guys who were watching the both of us. I looked back at him to see he was still working.
“Are you mad at us?” still nothing.
“Will you at least acknowledge us?”
“Come on, you have to say something. I hate the quiet game and you know that.” by now I was getting aggravated, so I decided to annoy him. I reached over and began poking his knee over and over again, hoping to get something out of it. But like everything else, he just ignored me. I sighed looking over at the guys who were no longer paying attention. What I didn’t expect was a warm hand clenching my hand tightly, causing sharp pains to shoot through it. I gasped looking up to see him looking at me hard.
“Please, stop.” his voice matched his eyes.
“You’re hurting me,” I managed to choke out. His eyes softened and he immediately let go. I pulled my hand to my body and practically cradled it as it began to throb.
“We just missed you that’s all.” I mumbled.
“I missed you Gee,” I whispered. I love you is what I wanted to add, but it couldn’t pass my lips. I got up and headed back to where I had originally sat.
“You ok?” I looked down at my hand, already seeing the red outline of his.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” I replied flexing my fingers wishing I had remembered to put on my fingerless gloves. This was going to bruise badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my subscribers.

"Last Night on Earth" by Green Day

Comments make me happy and write better :) *hint, hint*