Status: I'll post as long as I get comments. I'll make sure to keep up with "Heaven Help Us" and post regularly

Please Save My Soul

Frank has lived in Newark all his life. Growing up wasn’t the best, but it wasn’t the worst either. When he was younger his mother always had to be careful because he knew no stranger. In the end it wasn’t a bad thing because that’s how he came across Mikey Way who would become his best friend for years. Through Mikey he met his older brother Gerard and his other friends Bob and Ray. They were all cool to both of the younger boys, but out of all of them Gerard always stuck out to Frank. He always had a weird fascination with the older boy, their parents found it cute and Gerard enjoyed having Frank following him around like a lost puppy. But when Frank was only eight years old, he found out that the Way’s were moving out of state.

Frank is now the socially quiet teenager in his sophomore year. He hasn’t entirely been the same since Mikey and Gerard left, but he’s still managed to stay friends with Ray and Bob who are now Seniors. It’s been almost eight years since he’s see or even heard of his childhood friends, until one day in school Mikey shows up in school with news of them staying. Excitement only turns to a roller coaster ride of lies and problems when he finds out that Gerard is completely different from his old carefree self.

This is in fact another Frerard of mine :) It will contain violence, foul language, sexy vampires, and possibly sexy Frerard scenes. If you don’t like, then don’t read.

Disclaimer: like my other story, I do not own ANYONE or anything in it. If something other than the story line comes in that I do own however, I’ll let you know.

I hope you like it :)