Status: Active

I Will Follow You Into the Dark

First Taste

Professor Babbling droned on about the importance of being able to decipher the ancient runes properly because one incorrect letter could change the entire meaning of a word.

Students scribbled her words onto their parchment furiously, wanting to get her every word on paper but Aurora paid her no mind for she was to busy staring out the window, marveling at the beauty of the outside world.

Classrooms have never been a favorite of Aurora’s. They make her feel uneasy, trapped. Maybe it sounds a bit overdramatic to say that she feels trapped, but being stuck inside four walls for hours on end makes her feel like a toddler stuck in a play pen, watching as the adults around her live their lives.

“Miss Domínguez!” bellowed Professor Babbling, finally losing her cool.

Aurora snapped out of her daze, turning her head quickly in the direction where her name came from, “What happened?”

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” repeated Professor Babbling in disbelief. “What happened is that I have been asking you for the last two minutes what number the hydra represents.”

“Oh,” muttered Aurora, “the Hydra represents nine.”

Professor Babbling stared at her in shock, she had been hoping that the young witch wouldn’t know what number the hydra represented so that she would be able to scold her about not paying attention in class, but she knew it and that sent her plan flying out the window.

“Well done,” uttered Babbling before turning to the rest of her class to continue her lecture.

Aurora ran a hand through her long hair as she turned her face back to the window. Her eyes filled with jealousy when she saw students, most likely in their free period, roaming the grounds, laughing very loudly.

No longer able to stay indoors she raised her hand, “Excuse me.”

“Yes?” asked Professor Babbling, wondering what her student would say.

“I’m not feeling all that well and I was wondering if I could be excused,” lied Aurora, using her power to make dark bags appear underneath her eyes.

Professor Babbling grew worried when she saw the dark bags under her eyes. They hadn’t been there when she had asked Aurora the question so she was led to believe that whatever malady she had was very serious.

“Of course,” responded Professor Babbling. “Would you like to have someone escort you to the Hospital Wing or do you think you are well enough to reach it on your own?”

Aurora looked over at Svetlanna who looked bored to death. “I would appreciate having someone take me but I wouldn’t want to take them away from their studies.”

“Nonsense!” exclaimed Professor Babbling. “I’ll send you a copy of the notes and them as well for having taken you.” Professor Babbling stopped to scan the room for someone to escort Aurora to the Hospital Wing. “Matthew, please escort Aurora to the Hospital Wing, take your things with you.”

“No,” shouted Aurora suddenly, “I mean, I’d feel more comfortable if Svetlanna took me.”

“But if you fainted she would be unable to carry you,” argued Professor Babbling, confused as to why Aurora would prefer the petite witch as opposed to the tall, muscular wizard.

“If I fainted she could levitate me towards the Hospital Wing,” Professor Babbling didn’t budge so Aurora decided to shoot her a soft smile, “Please?”

“Oh, alright,” spoke Professor Babbling, giving in because she was genuinely baffled by the smile that had been shot in her direction. “Svetlanna please gather your belongings so that you can escort Aurora.”

Aurora carelessly threw her things into her bag, wanting to get out as quickly as possible so that she could wander the grounds. When she finished stashing her things in her bag she stood beside Svetlanna, waiting for her to finish putting her things away but the petite witch was taking way to long which kind of forced Aurora to grab the books off her desk.

“Just grab your bag,” whispered Aurora.

Svetlanna shot Aurora a questioning look but didn’t say a word. Instead she grabbed her bag from the floor and followed her out. Svetlanna wasn’t sure why Aurora had insisted on her going with her, she wasn’t exactly the best person for the job.

“Are you feeling alright?” asked Svetlanna when she saw Aurora heading into a bathroom.

Aurora nodded her head, “I feel great.”

“Then why did you tell Professor Babbling that you felt ill?” Svetlanna didn’t understand Aurora.

“Because I didn’t want to be stuck in that class anymore,” answered Aurora, hanging her bag on a hook before turning on the faucet.

Svetlanna stared at her in disbelief. “Then why did you insist on my leaving?!”

“I was being nice. I’m sure you didn’t want to be stuck in their either, besides I know for a fact that the Durmstrang kids don’t start their lessons until after lunch so if you wander out by the lake you just might find someone to pass the time with.”

Svetlanna shook her head, “I doubt that he even wants to talk to me after what those gits did to him.”

“Highly doubt it,” muttered Aurora as she took off her cloak, “That boy’s crazy about you. I can see it in his eyes and I’m willing to bet my inheritance that it’s going to take a hell of a lot more than some dung bombs from the twins to scare him off. So go on have some fun,” Aurora passed before adding, “You deserve it.”

Svetlanna was shocked by Aurora’s kind words. It was always strange to see her as anything more than the serious girl that took little pleasure in anything. She quickly uttered a few words of thanks before bolting out of the bathroom, leaving Aurora alone.

“Time for some fun,” mumbled Aurora as she closed her eyes and began thinking of how she wanted to look.

Within four seconds her appearance had changed dramatically. Her long dark hair was now a light brown a-line hairstyle, her eyes were no longer brown but instead a brilliant shade of blue and her feminine curves were replaced by a more boyish figure.

She quickly muttered a few spells so that her uniform would look like that of the kids from Beauxbatons. Once her uniform was finished she shrunk the bag that held her books and ran out the door, ready to roam without worrying about getting into trouble.

“FREEDOM!” exclaimed Aurora excitedly when she ran out of the massive doors.

Her eyes scanned the grounds, trying to decide where she was going to start from and when she saw Lucian Bole casually leaning against a tree near the lake her mind began racing; it was a very good day for revenge.

Under her breath she muttered a spell to change her voice from its natural raspy state to a bubblier one with a thick French accent so that she wouldn’t give herself away because this was going to be the beginning of a long list of pranks that she would be pulling on him.

Aurora pursed her lips as she made her breast and derrière grow larger, she knew how men worked and if he was going to fall into her trap then that meant that she was going to have to be so sensual that he wouldn’t be able to let her walk away.

“Come to momma,” whispered Aurora to herself as she walked passed him, shooting him a flirty look before returning her attention to the front.

Lucian smirked when he saw the look that the beautiful French girl had given him. He straightened his robes out before walking towards her, running a hand through his luscious dark brown hair as he readied himself to woo and bed her.

“Excuse me Miss you dropped this,” spoke Lucian, holding out a quill that he had taken from his own pocket.

Aurora smiled at him, knowing very well that she had not dropped a quill but regardless of that she batted her eyelashes while telling him, “Oh thank you so much. I’m always losing my quills, terribly bad habit of mine.”

“Maybe I should walk with you so that I can pick them up when they fall,” Lucian said, staring at her with a combination of lust and desire.

“In that case you may join me though I must insist that you tell me your name,” spoke Aurora, her lips slightly pursed when she stopped talking.

“Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner, I am Lucian Bole a seventh year Slytherin,” he bowed as he introduced himself. “What is yours?”

Aurora stretched out her hand so that he could take it, “Gisela Chevalier.”

“It is an honor to meet such a beautiful woman,” Lucian pressed his lips against her skin, letting them linger. “So what is it that has you wandering the lake at these hours?”

“Well, I was hoping to get in a swim,” Aurora smirked inwardly when she saw his eyes darken with lust. “Would you like to join me?”

Lucian found himself unable to utter a word, so he nodded his head in response.

He was momentarily surprised when Aurora took his hand, but the moment that he realized that she was leading him into a more secluded area he grew excited. He had heard that the French were a very sensual people and if that was true then he was most likely going to get some action out of the encounter.

“Why are we going so far in?” he asked after a good ten minute of walking.

Aurora let go of his hand, “Because we’re going to need some privacy to swim.”

“Not even, people always swim around the shore.”

Aurora stepped towards him, her hands slowly unbuttoning her coat. “But they don’t swim in the nude,” she whispered into his ear, making him shudder in anticipation.

Before he had a chance to say a word Aurora began undressing in front of him. Aurora had never been naked in front of another person but the fact that it wasn’t her body made things much easier because in a sense she was in a costume.

“Stop,” ordered Aurora when she saw him begin to take off his own clothes. “Let me take them off for you.”

“Alright,” whispered Lucian hoarsely, the hard in his pants now visible.

Aurora took off his tie and tied it around his eyes, telling him that she wanted him to focus on her touch, being a hormonal teenage boy he agreed because at that age there is nothing better than being felt up by a woman, let alone an attractive one.

She dropped his robe to the ground along with his vest and shirt; her hand grasped his wand and stuffed it underneath her armpit for safe keeping. The rest of his clothes were taken off and she told him to sit down because she wanted to give him a little show.

Lucian did exactly as he was told and just as he was about to open his eyes he was stunned.

“Stupid boy,” spat Aurora as she knelt down beside him. “Did you really think that you were going to get some? Maybe you did, but now you’re going to have to wait here until someone finds you, hopefully it’ll be before night falls or else you’re going to be missing a few appendages.”

Aurora quickly threw on her clothes, when she finished she grabbed his pile of clothes and began the walk back towards Hogwarts with a big grin.

No one fucks with her and now Lucian was getting his first taste of her revenge.

The next would be even worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for the comments! You guys are fucking amazing! Happy Fourth of July to the Americans out there and if anyone's German let me congratulate you on your AMAZING soccer team :)