Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 9

I mentally cursed Tom out as I sat in a lawn chair outside of Bring Me The Horizon's tent.

What was he thinking? Telling Oli we were going out!

Well... It was part of the plan.. Maybe the plan was stupid..

I frowned and kicked a little pebble. What should I do? I jumped abruptly as the door flew open revealing a rather drunk Oli Sykes.

"Kylehhhhh," He slurred. "Wha' are yeh doin'?"

"Nothing," I mumbled.

"Don't fuckin' lie, It's not- not- not good too."

I looked up and eyed him hesitantly. "I don't know what to say," I admitted.

He stumbled over and plopped down in my lap. "That's theh keyyy, Yeh aren't suppose teh say anythin',"

I gulped and leaned back slowly, trying to make room between us.

He laughed and spun around, straddling me and wrapping his arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

"C'mere, Kylehhhh," He mumbled.

"Oli what are you-"

"SSh," He whispered. "Just- Just- Just- Just let meh talk? I'ma.. I mean.. It's cold," He giggled.

Did he just giggle? Oli Sykes doesn't giggle.. I've seen everything now.

"What?" He grinned and leaned closer, his nose touching mine. "I've got a secret, It's on theh tip of meh tongue and I'm gonneh keep it,"

I laughed and shook my head.

"Really, I do!" He exclaimed. "Just- just- just- Listen, Before theh birds and theh sun and theh warmness arrives, it's cold, Isn't it? Mhhm, I'm kindeh hungry, Are yeh?" He slurred.

"Oli, No. What are you gonna say?"

Am I seriously having a conversation with a drunk guy? More importantly a drunk guy that I practically love?

"Theh secret?"

I nodded quickly.

He grinned. "Oy! I've got a big crush on yeh, Kyle Burns!" He exclaimed in a low voice.

My eyes widened and he quickly swooped down crashing his lips to mine. I snapped my eyes closed and wrapped my arms around his waist, my hands practically digging into his hips.

My pants quickly tightened and I moaned as his lips attached my neck. I could feel him smirking as he sucked and nipped on my tender skin.

The door busted open again and I began to hear that familiar teasing laugh. Pat and Garrett stumbled off, laughing.

They froze at the sight of me and Oli. We must have been something to stare at.. I guess we were... Oli was suppose to be 'straight' and I was gay, Pretending to date his brother to make him jealous.

Pat's voice broke the silence.

"Looks like somebody is gettin' some tonight!" He laughed.

Garrett nodded agreeing. "Be safe," He teased pulling Pat along with him toward his bus.

Oli was quiet, snuggled into my arms, sucking my neck still. He squirmed and whine. "Kyle.. Can we go to your bus?"

I bite my lip debating the answer. Should I? Will he regret this?

Will I regret this?

What if something happens?

His hands found my belt buckle and I tensed up visibly. He dropped them and looked up. "C'mon Kylehh," He whispered.

I nodded and stood up quickly, He wrapped his legs around my waist as I made my way to my vacant bus. I ran up the stairs, Oli clinging to me.

I laid him on the bunk and crawled across him slowly, I laid down next to him. our shoulders brushing against each other.

Oli seemed to register this because he rose up and straddled my waist, his fingers fiddling with my zipper, He slid that down and pulled off his shirt.

That was all I could remember before I was kidnapped away to a land of full bliss.

----

I woke up to snoring. I looked to the right to notice Oli, I was curled up into his chest. He looked adorable!

He stirred and his eye blinked several times before adjusting to the light and looking over at me. I snapped my eyes closed and tried to regulate my breathing, my heart was going to crazy for me to even try to attempt to calm that.

"Kyleh, Kyleh," He whispered.

I fake yawned and stretched and slowly opened my eyes. "Mhhmm?"

"Did weh fuck?"

I choked on my spit and looked up slowly. "Uh-uh, Y-yeah, I-I think," I stammered.

Laughter vibrated his chest as I looked up through my hair.

"It's fine," He assured, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my closer, if possible.

"Are you sure?" I ask quietly.

"No, Kyleh," He whispered. "It was great, Theh sex," He smirked.

"So you used me-" He cut me off.

"No, I mean.. No. Yeh were great, this is great, I'm great,"

I blushed and looked down, burying my head into his chest.

"Don't be 'shamed Kyleh, Yeh gay, Obviously, I'm bi, I love this tour so far,"

"Really?" I ask, hopeful.

"Mhhm, Greatest tour eveh, What could go wrong?"

I nodded and snuggled up closer to him, believing his words for ounce, believing every ounce he poured out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?

Ready for Drama?

You better be. xD

So...

I think you guys should comment and subscribe!
Also, I want to thank you all for sticking with us!