Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 10

"So... wha' abou' Tom?"

"What about him?" Kyle asks, nuzzling his head against my neck.

"'ell... 'e said tha' yeh two were datin'. Righ?"

Kyle blushs and suddenly became very dopey looking. "Uhm... well, he uh... we... Tom was... trying to m-make you... uh... j-jealous." he mumbls, looking away. He's so incredibly cute when he stuttered.

"Teh make me jealous? Wha' teh fuc' yeh two thinkin'?"

He chews on his lower lip. "N-nothing... He just uh... figured out that I... liked you.... like you. I mean I like you. Like, I mean like I like you now not before, well I did like you before and still still like you an-"

"Yeh ramblin'." I grin. He blushes. I laugh and slip my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. "Yeh two are idiots. Yah?"

"Yeah." he giggled.

We lay there for a moment before my phone buzzes on my nightstand. "Dam'... Ou' of all teh times, why now?" I grunt, reaching for it and snatching into my hand. I look at the screen and see,

'manda darling<3

I want to throw my phone across the room.

"Who is it?" Kyle mumbles, burying his face in my chest.

"Ehy... No one impor'nt." I mumble, pressing ignore and slamming it back on the nightstand. Ten minutes later, it buzzes again.

"No one important huh?" Kyle asks, raising his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and huff, slowly crawling out of bed. I press a kiss onto Kyle's forehead.

"I'lll be righ' back. Dun't yeh go nowhere." I smile. He beams at me before grabbing the sheets and pulling them around him, snuggling back into the pillows. I pull a random pair of boxers (which happen to be Kyle's) and walk out, shutting the door quietly behind me.

"'ey babe!"

"Oliver."

I look around nervously, hoping that she wasn't here already. I don't see anyone in the bus. "Uh, 'ey dahlin'. W-wha's wrong?"

"You were supposed to pick me up at the airport this morning at eight. Do you know what time it is?"

"Uh..." I look around and grab Lee's phone, flipping it open. It says that it's 12:23. "Oh shit. Loo', I'm sorreh, I realleh am. I swear, shit. Where are yeh now? Who yeh with?"

"I went and called Curtis to come pick me up seeing as everyone else was completely smashed. He came to pick me up at 11:30 because I was just sitting at the terminal for oh, I don't know, say three hours waiting for you. I guess you don't see the fifty million missed calls on your phone, now do you?"

I'm speechless.

"Erm... Where are yeh now?"

"I'm ten minutes away from where the stuff is set up and shit."

"Righ-... Did yeh say 'en minutes!?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh righ'... Ohkay then. I'll see yeh lateh?"

"Damn straight. Bye Oliver."

"B-"

She hangs up on me. I feel like shit. I go back into the back, and go over to my bunk. "'ey doll. Yeh up?"

Kyle says something, but it's muffled by the sheets. I can't help but laugh, but I need him to get up. I have to change the sheets and take a shower in ten minutes before fucking Amanda gets here. "Kyleh, yeh gotta ge' up. Uh... 'manda's comin'..." I mumble. He bolts up.

"Crap. I totally forgot you... Oh man..." he mumbles, he has this heartbroken look on his face and I feel like utter shit.

"'ey, listen teh meh. I seriousleh thin' tha' I ligh' yeh way more, and I'm prolly gonna haf' teh dump 'er. Bu' yeh gonna haf' teh keep this a secre' for now. I'm sorreh." I mumble, sitting beside him and wrapping my arms around his skinny waist. He sniffs and nods gently, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I geddit. It's okay Oli... Alright. You should get cleaned up. I'll um... fix the bed." he mumbles, his cheeks going red. I laugh softly and lean over, kissing him firmly.

"Thank yeh."

"Anything for you." he smiles, before pushing me and getting out of bed, looking around and pulling my boxers on. "We're wearing the wrong boxers." he giggles. I chuckle.

"'cause I love yeh' purpleh dino boxers." I smirk. He rolls his eyes and pushes me towards the bathroom.

By the time I'm done, Kyle's already pulled fresh sheets onto the bed, lay in them, rolled around so that it looked messed up and un-fresh and a couple days old, taken a shower, and is currently sitting on the ground playing video games.

I ruffle his hair and kiss his head, standing up just in time for the door to burst open. Kyle completely ignores the door and continues shooting zombies on the screen. Amanda is standing there with her hands on her hips.

"'ey 'manda!" I smile, walking over with my arms out. Instead, she slaps me.

"Ow... Ohkay, I kin' of deserved tha', bu' come on, I was drun'. I can' remember a damn thin' when I'm drun'. I said I was sorreh." I groan, rubbing my cheek.

She frowns and looks over at Kyle. "What's he doing in here?"

"Uh, he's meh frien'. Why can' 'e be in 'ere?" She narrows her eyes, Kyle glances over. "'m no' even gay. I dun' ligh' otheh boys 'manda. S'gross." I grunt. He looks at me with hurt etched all over his face. I feel like twisting Amanda's neck for making me say all of this bullshit.

"Fine." she huffs, leaning over and pressing her lips onto mine. I don't want her mouth on mine, I want Kyle's. It doesn't feel right when she kisses me. So I pull away after a moment and hug her.

"I missed yeh dahlin'."

Finally, she smiles. "I missed you too." she grins. "Come help me get my stuff, and then we'll catch up."

"M'kay. I'll be there in a secon'. Jus' gimme a secon', kay?"

"Okay." and with that, she leaves.

Kyle is quiet and continues blowing up zombies on the screen. He's gripping the controller so hard that his knuckles are completely white. The look on his face is indescribable.

"Kyleh, babeh, I din' mean any of-"

"Just... go Oliver. She needs your help." he says quietly.

I bite my lower lip. "I dun' love people Kyleh, bu', I'm comin' close teh it with yeh." I say quietly, squatting down and pressing a kiss onto his cheek. "I'll see yeh lateh..." I mumble, running my hands through his hair one more time before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'awhh, poor Kyle. D':
-Hugs-
I sowy.

FUCK.
I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG.
-facepalm-
School is draining my fucking brainz. Dx
I think my mum's making beans again for dinner. Dammit. Dx

On a happier note,
this story's doing better than I thought it would. (;
<33

Oh yeah, one more thing, I put Curtis in this because I love him. So don't comment and be all like, "CURTIS IZNT DERE NEMORE YO." cause I know dawg. So calm the shit down.

Thank you:
string of letters;;
Ultraviolet Light
Mega-Saurus-Rex
IntentToStartAFire
crazykoalabear
X_hello_hello_X
zephyr.
decemberbabe
The Clash
ElyRae
o n t h e p h o n e.
stawa
Jujuasexybee
Ela Sykes

For the comments<333

com/sub.<3

xo,
Kristen