Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 2

It's that guy again. Whatever the hell his name is. Kyle you say?

That's nice...

I turn to see Tom eying Kyle up and down as soon as John pulled his pants down. He was practically drooling all over, and Kyle looked a tab bit uncomfortable. I elbowed him in the ribs hard. He grunted and shot me a nasty glare.

"Keep it in yeh pants will yeh? Bloody wanker..." I muttered.

He scowled and turned around, walking back out. Prolly to go jack off somewhere...

"What your belt size?" John asked.

"....Extra small." Kyle mumbled, looking down shyly.

"Everything about Kyle is extra small, if you know what I mean." Jonathan yelled, laughing and twirling Kyle around.

"Is not!" Kyle yelled, turning bright red as everyone laughed even harder. I couldn't help but keep a small smile on my face. These kids were crazy.

Kennedy pushed me towards the group. "Come on Oli. Have fun will you? You're such a killjoy, and you never have fun, except when your completely smashed."

I rolled my eyes. "I kin have fun. Jus'... I dun' feel ligh' it righ' now." I mumbled, walking over and sitting awkwardly in a chair.

"Yeah, right." he snorted, smacking my head playfully. I grunted and stuck my tongue out, settling back down. I turned to my right, and Kyle was staring at me, a look of fascination on his face.

I looked around awkwardly, and then shifted under his gaze. "Er... Kin I 'elp yeh?" I asked, scratching my nose.

He seemed to snap out of his gaze and then grinned wildly. My eyes widened in alarm, and he giggled. "I like your tattoos. They're kickass. Can I touch the rose on your neck?"

I raised an eyebrow and swallowed. "Um, sure."

Kyle reached a lanky arm out and touched my neck. I felt my neck burn everywhere as he traced the inked lines.

After a good five minutes, I asked, "Could yeh sto' tha?" It came out meaner than it really was supposed to. I guess when people tell me that I'm a cunt and an asshole, I guess they're right sometimes.

His arm retracted quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry." he mumbled. I quickly regretted it. He was being a good guy. And he was sweet and-

Oh what am I saying?

He looked guilty, and he played with the hem of his shirt. I touched his shoulder. "I jus' mean tha' there are bet'eh tattoos. Yah?" I pushed my shirt up slightly, and smiled at him.

Kyle smiled shyly, "Yeah."

He stared at them for a moment before Lee yelled playfully, "Sto' tot'ley hittin' on Olieh!"

He cheeks set ablaze, and he turned away from me, and yelled back, "I am not Lee! I just like his tattoos! You're such a pervert!"

But after that, he stopped looking at my tattoos and at me completely.

I put my arm around his shoulder. "Oh dun' mind Lee. 'E's jus' a jealous motha'fuckeh." I smiled at him. "I ligh' yeh Kyleh. I'm glah' I mehet yeh."

He looked the other way shyly.

"I like you too Oli. I'm glad I met you too."

Suddenly, he jumped up. "Guys! Do you wanna go get something to eat? I'm hungry!"

"Yeh too fa' Kyleh. Yeh dun' need anymore food." I joked. He stuck his tongue out and grabbed my arm, pulling me up.

"Well that's too bad huh? You're just going to have to roll me out." he teased. I grinned, grabbing him around the waist as he attempted to leave, tickling his sides. He screamed with laughter and flailed around.

I think that we're going to be friends. Yeah?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughh.
Sorry if this is fillerish.
We're trying to build up their friendship up right now?
Haha.

Thanks for commenting:
Ali'sHellzAngel
Darren Cordeux
sydneyraex3
CeraRachel
Xxninny435xX
Atychiphobia.

<3
I love you guys. :]

Comment/Subscribe for usssssssss. <3

xoxo, Kristen