Status: ? Active?

I Want to Stop Giving You My Love

Chapter 5

"No way! What?"

I spun around dropping my drum sticks in the process to see a shocked Garrett and Pat's frame running in the opposite way.

"You kissed Oli?" He asks.

My eyes widened and I grabbed him pulling him into the nearest bathroom. I closed the door and slid down against the wall.

"I regret it..I mean he's not even gay.." I muttered.

Garrett scratched his head and shrugged. "I mean..if I way gay..I might uh maybe..like you?" He said, but it came out more like a question.

"That's nice Garrett, but your not and neither is he."

He got a devilish look on his face and knelt down to my level. "Your right, but his brother is."

I sighed and shook my head. "Garrett, using somebody-"

"Your not using him if he knows." He points out, smirking.

I shrugged. "I'll do it, if you talk to him."

He nodded and opened the door. "Sure, me and Tom are good friends."

With that said Garrett ran off leaving me there. Standing. I sighed and shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Olieh! Yeh gotta 'alk teh 'em, tell 'em how yeh feel."

I froze mid step and leaned against the unknown bus, Eaves dropping.

"I know! It jus'...he ain' no regular guy."

"Fuck yeh! Yeh righ' he's fuckin' weird, not normal." Jona's voice rang out. "But yeh 'least gotta tell 'em teh shove off."

I started to feel sick, I'm weird? Am I weird.. I looked down at my clothes to see I don't match. My hair is bleach and blond and sticking up in random places.. I'm Six feet three, to tall, to skinny.

He's right, I am weird.

I took off running in the opposite direction and ran on the bus, passing by and ignoring the yells of the guys.

I dove into my bunk and pulled my cover over my head, already forming a plan. Just match, plain brown cargo shorts and almost any color shirt matches.. Or skinny jeans, normal-ish colors. Comb hair? Must comb my hair, must match.

Must be normal. No more weirdness. Kyle's gonna change, Kyle Burns must be normal.

I heard footsteps and my curtain was pulled back by Jonathan. "What happened?"

"Nothing, I just felt kinda sick.. I feel better." I lied. "I think I just need to lay down.."

He nodded. "Yeah, the heat gets to everybody."

He vanished off, satisfied with my answer. I grabbed a box of my natural color hair dye I have in my bag. I run in the bathroom and latch the door, making sure no one will barge in.

I sigh and look in the mirror. Time for a new Kyle.

----

I looked at my reflection. I look..normal? Brown hair doesn't stick out too much on a skinny guy like me.

I unlocked the door and stepped out, trying not to draw any attention. It seemed as if it was working. That's great! I'm not-

"Holy shizz!"

"Kyle!"

"Why did you dye your hair back?"

I sighed annoyed and through my hands up in the air. Of course, it didn't work.

I scratched my head before turning around. "Uh, cause I wanted..change."

They all shrugged and turned away. Except Caleb. Caleb's lips were in a tight line and he was frowning. He met my gaze and shook his head.

I gulped and went to the back. Does he know? What's up with him? How would he find out?

I dug my bag back out and snatched out a pair of regular brown cargo shorts. I slipped my other, mix matched ones off and pulled them on. I pulled on a blue glamour kills shirt and my high top black vans.

I match, I look fine. I smiled trying to assure myself. I grabbed my pass off of my hook and through it over my neck in case I needed backstage or something.

I walked toward the front, staying quiet. I heard murmurs and footsteps following me. I walked out and toward The Maine's tent.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I turned slightly to see a worried Caleb.

"What's wrong? First you die your hair, then your- your matching!" He cried, "That's not normal. Why are you acting weird?"

I pushed his hand off and kept walking. "Caleb, I am weird, I'm not normal."

He stopped me and spun me around. "Who told you that?" He whispers.

I ignored him and made my way over to Garrett. He patted my shoulder and nudged his head to the right. I looked and noticed Oli,Lee and Jona standing there.

Great.

Just dandy.

"Who told you that?" Caleb asks loudly, catching sme of the other guys attention.

"Caleb it's nothing just give it a re-"

"Kyle don't fuck with me, who fucking told you that you weren't normal?" By now he was standing in front of me, holding every body's attention. Loud enough to where everybody under The Maine's tent could hear.

"Nobody." I mumbled.

"Bullshit! Someone told you! Look! Look what your wearing!" He exclaimed.

I looked down and shrugged. "So what? I match? Is that a crime?"

"It is when you do! Nobody has any right whatsoever to call you weird, It's you! That's why our fans love you! For who you are!" He whispered the last part, practically shouting the rest.

"Caleb drop it, It's nothing. I'm fine." I lied.

He shook his head and stormed off, back toward the bus.

It was quiet, awkward quiet.

"So, uh.." Kennedy spoke up.

"Pat fell in the toilet earlier!" Garrett blurted out.

That was it to make everything normal, the conversation flowed out, everyone laughing..

I wish I could do that. I wish I could be normal..

I looked up to see Jona and Oli murmuring to each other. Oli looked up and looked straight at me. I flickered my eyes elsewhere, landing on Pat. Who was pretending to be Rat Boy.

I sighed and plopped down next to Garrett on a bench. He poked me and motioned next to him. Tom Sykes was standing there grinning, more like smirking.

I didn't notice him..

"Hi Kyle!" He greeted.

"Hey." I murmured.

"So..Garrett tells me that you uh.. are a Dj during your free time."

I nodded a slow grin making it's way across my face. "Yeah, I'm DJ Knucklehead." I stated proudly.

"Cool,"

"Yeah! Kyle's one of the best!" John exclaimed.

"I really loved your DJ version of Let's Go!" Kennedy agreed.

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah me too."

"Obviously." Garrett pointed out.

"Smarty pants!"

He shook his head laughing.

"Yo, Kyleeee!"

I spun around and saw Kent's body before I was on the ground tackled by him. "Yeah?" I murmured groaning.

"Rap or Screamo?"

Seriously? Really? NOW?

"That's hard.." I murmured sarcastically.

"Really though?"

"Rap!" I exclaimed.

"Why?"

I turned toward Jona and smirked. "Cause, Screamo is weird. It isn't normal." I mocked jumping up and pulling Kent with me.

Jona bite his lip and looked down to hide the guilt in his eyes.

Kent looked uneasy and he shot out of my grasp and toward the bus. I ran after him and reached out to grab him. Almost got him-

He yanked the door open and pointed at Caleb. "Your right! He is weird!" He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. "He told Jona from BMTH that Screamo was weird and it wasn't normal! We all know Kyle likes screamo, especially BMTH!"

Caleb narrowed his eyes and jumped up Jonathan following. Leaving the rest of the guys confused, and me standing there not knowing what to do.

"Weinhofen!" Caleb yelled.

Was it just me or when he said that did you wanna burst out laughing?

"Ha ha ha ha! Weinhofen.." Marc trailed off.

I spun around and glared at him. "Marc that's Jona's last name, there gonna fight!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, shizz." He murmured jumping up and running out, the rest of us following.

We ran off the bus. It was too late. Caleb was already at the tent, walking toward Jona and Oli.. Jonathan followed him..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kyle's hair.

It's really like that now, :D lol That was taken at the bamboozle roadshow, and no sadly I didn't go.. :(

Anddd, Screamo is okay. It's great to me! lol I love BMTH. It's just what I wanted Kyle to say. :D

I want to thankk:

Xxninny435xX
Ultraviolet Light
DarX_hello_hello_X
Darren Cordeux
X_hello_hello_X
you amaze me.


Thank you guys for staying with us! :D
It means alot!

This is alot longer than what I expected..
haha