A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

I can't believe any part of the night

We were at the club quite long. I was dancing all the time and Joe was just sitting there. I was dancing with a cute boy. It was the same one that I was talking to earlier, Jake. His hair was short and black and his eyes were deep green. We were dancing the whole night.
Me:”You’re a good dancer”
Jake:”Thank you but not good like you”
Me:”Haha of course”
Jake:”You should say thank you like everybody”
Me:”Yes but I’m not like everybody”
Jake:”I can see this” I just smiled and looked at him. He was so nice and a real gentleman. In one moment his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and his smile faded away.
Me:”Is something wrong”
Jake:”No no I just have to go”
Me:”Oh”
Jake:”Hope to see you soon”
Me:”Me too” We hugged and he walked away. I was standing there alone and danced a little bit. Man I didn’t saw Joe for a long time. I made my way through the crowd and tried to get to our table. After a while I was there but I wished I didn’t. I felt anger and sadness. Why is he doing this?
Me:”Hey Joe”
Joe:”Oh hey Miny this is…what’s your name again”
Girl:”Selena”
Joe:”Yeah this is Selena”
I couldn’t believe this. He was making out with a girl that he doesn’t know. How could he be like that? I turned around and walked away. I didn’t know if Joe was drunken or something else but I was angry. I walked out on the fresh air. This was something I really needed. I took my phone and looked at the clock. It was 11:30 pm. I kept on standing there not wanting to get in and see Joe with the girl again. I knew we were just out together but this was just not nice. But I should have expected this when I said yes. I was going out with the biggest asshole on the school. I was so stupid and Gabby was right. I was deep in my thoughts how stupid I was and how I should say sorry to Gabby when somebody called my name. I though it’s might a mistake or there is another Miny but then he called me again. I turned around to see Joe standing there, two meters behind me. I turned my attention back to the street or something else that could be interesting to look at.
Joe:”Why are you here alone”
Me:”I needed some fresh air”
Joe:”Ok but now come in”
Me:”Why should I”
Joe:”Cause we’re out together and it’s not nice to leave the other one alone”
Me:”But it’s nice to kiss another girl while you’re with another one on a date?”
Joe:”Ouh that’s the problem”
Me:”What?”
Joe:”Somebody is jealous”
Me:”Listen boy I’m never ever jealous”
Joe:”Yes right”
Me:”Oh God get out of my face” I rolled my eyes and walked past Joe back into the club. For a moment I glanced at him but then I turned around and looked straight at the door of the club. I went to the dance floor not wanting Joe to catch me and start again to talk. I started to dance like crazy not paying attention who was looking at me or what somebody was thinking. I went on like that for about three or four songs but then the music changed her rhythm and there was a slow song. I think the song was just for couples so I wanted to go and sit down. When I turned around I crushed into Joe. I wanted to walk past him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I was not facing him but our bodies were close. My back was pressed against his chest. His right hand was around my waist and his left was holding my hand. He started to swing us to the rhythm of the music. I wanted to go away but he held me tight. With his left hand he took my hair to the side. He went with his lips up and down my neck. I closed my eyes and pulled my head back so that it was lying on his chest. Shiver went down my back. In one moment he violently turned me around so that I was now facing him. His one hand was on my lower back pulling me closer to him. With the other hand he strokes my face up and down. I looked away not wanting to look at him. He lifted my face up so that we were looking into each other’s eyes. I went with my hands slowly up to his nick. I pulled them around and swung with him. The moment felt so perfect nothing could disturb it. But then the song ended. We awkwardly stood there looking at each other. Joe slowly came closer to my lips. I quickly turned around.
Me:”I think it’s time to go”
Joe:”Ehm yes right c’mon”
I pulled my jacket and we went out. Damn it, it was raining. Joe tried to get a taxi but it was impossible so we walked back. The rain went stronger and stronger so we started to run. After 20 minutes we were back at the academy. We quickly went in to hide from the rain. My clothes, my hair, my slips and my bra everything was wet. Joe was not looking better. All the time while we were walking/running back we were not talking. I still could not understand what had happened in the club. Joe walked me to my room.
Me:”Thank you for the awesome night”
Joe:”Nothing every time again sexy”
Me:”So see ya tomorrow”
Joe:”Yes so bye”
He turned around and wanted to walk away. I quickly took his hand I pulled him back. I gave him the most passionately kiss ever. He kissed me back and it was awesome. When we pulled away he just smiled.
Joe:”Bye again”
Me:”Bye”
I wanted him to stay with me that night, it could not be over not yet. I thought about what to do, but then I remembered something. Joe was about to close the door of the hallway.
Me:”JOEE!!” I screamed his name. He just turned around.
Joe:”What?”
Me:”Thank you again”
Joe:”You know you screamed my name”
Me:”Ehm so what?”
Joe:”The deal!”
Me:”Oh no how could I forget this” I said sarcastically while I put a hand on my head. Joe smiled and came back.
Joe:”You know I have to sleep here tonight or?”
Me:”Yes I know so come in”
We went in and it was dark. Gabby was sleeping and we didn’t want to wake her up. We walked into my room and Joe sat on the edge of the bad.
Me:”Ehm where is your Pajama”
Joe:”You’ll see it”
I grabbed my pajama and went into the bathroom. My pajama was just short shorts and a tank top. First I took a towel and dried my body and then I pulled my pajama on. I went out and saw Joe lying there just in his boxer shorts. I looked at him and his muscles. I looked up at him and saw him smiling. I turned the lights off and went to bed. It was full moon so you could see everything without a light. I lied down beside Joe and pulled the covers over me. Joe did the same and then he turned around to face me.
Joe:”You know you’re the most beautiful thing on this earth”
Me:”Mhm really”
Joe:”Yes but I have a question why did you scream my name”
Me:”I wanted to say thank you but I forgot the deal”
Joe:”No no you didn’t you wanted me here with you”
Me:”Well who knows” I just looked at him. In one moment both of us went closer and our lips met again. Joe came on top of me and we were pressed against each other. Joe was with all his weight lying on me and kissing. He licked my lower lip and begged for entrance. I loved it to tease him and didn’t let him. He smiled into the kiss and tried it again. This time I let him. He tasted so good. He explored my mouth and so did I. He went with his hands up my top and I shivered. But then the face of James came in front of my eyes and I quickly pulled away.
Joe:”Michelle what’s wrong?”
Me:”I-I can’t do this sorry” I quickly stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and thought about what I was doing. It was wrong I had a boyfriend who trusted me and who loved me. Tears went down my face. It’s impossible I can’t feel this. I can’t fall in love with a boy I knew for about three days. And he is also not my type. Well I thought this. I went out and saw Joe sleeping. I breathed out with relief. I went to my side of the bad and lied down. I have to say it ‘because it’s true. I’m in love with the bad boy; I’m in love with Joe Jonas.