A good girl in a bad world...(Joe Jonas love story)

The Date part two

We were walking for about 15 minutes. Either Joe or I were talking. I hated this silent. I was not paying attention to where we were going; I kept looking at the ground. In one moment my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Gabby. Oh no I knew now she would ask are you okay did he touch you and bla bla…
Joe:”Who is it”
Me:”It’s Gabby, uh I don’t want to answer her call”
Joe:”should I”
Me:”Ehmm, okay do it”
I gave Joe my phone and he answered it.
Joe:”Yes”
Gabby:”Joe where is Miny”
Joe:”Ehm idk I lost her why?”
Gabby:”What Joe where is she”
Joe:”Okay we’re in a hotel we had sex she is sleeping we’re going to be back tomorrow”
Gabby:”What that’s unbelievable I’m going to kill you Joe”
Joe:”Hey she wanted it too so you should be quit, I have to go now she is waking up and it’s time for the second part” Joe just hung up and gave me the phone back. My mouth was wide open. Poor Gabby she must be really worried or really angry. But then I started to laugh. I have to say his idea was good. I pulled my phone back into my pocket and looked around. Wow we were in the middle of London. It looked really beautiful. All the lights, the clubs everything was amazing.
Me:”Wow we were walking a lot”
Joe:”Well the best clubs are here”
Me:”Ahh so we’re going to a club”
Joe:”Damn it you’re intelligent” He looked at me and gave me a wink. I blushed deep red but lucky me it was night and dark. But, again, the questions were in my head. Who is the real Joe? I had to ask him this or I’m going to die.
Me:”Can I ask you something”
Joe:”Ask!”
Me:”Why are you acting so different I can’t understand this but I want to”
Joe:”Told ya the real me is the bad one I’m just acting so to get what I want and I think I haven’t to explain what I want” I just rolled my eyes. I knew what he wanted but he would not get it. Not from me. After another while of walking we were standing in front of a club called KOKO.
Me:”Koko?”
Joe:”Yes the best club in London I know you’re a dancer and I thought this would be right for you”
Me:”How do you know it”
Joe:”I’ve got my secret sources”
I just looked at him. I was a little bit confused but whatever I just wanted to have a great night. I grabbed Joe’s hand and pulled him after me into the club. The club was full. The people were dancing around and they all went crazy. Exactly what I needed after this stress. We went to the tables and sat down. It was pretty hot so I switched out of my jacket. Joe did the same thing. I kept staring at him. He was wearing a black tank top. It was something simple but still sexy. I looked at his body. I never saw muscles like this. It was just perfect. I was staring not even recognizing that I was doing this. I was not recognizing this but Joe…
Joe:”You see something you like”
I quickly looked up and my eyes were contacting with his. He had this winner smile on his lips. I was thinking about what to say, I wanted to let him know that I’m not easy like his other girls.
Me:”Well, yes you know…The boy behind you looks really sexy” His smile quickly faded away and I started to laugh. The beat was really catching and I couldn't take it anymore.
Me:”want to dance”
Joe:”No never”
Me:”Ugh okay but I go”
I stood up and walked to the dance floor. I was not looking who was around me or something else I was just having fun and doing what I really loved. Dance. A lot of boys flirted with me but I was not really interested. While I was dancing I looked for a while in Joe’s direction. He looked at me and drunk his….vodka??!!
I knew that he is a perv but that he is drinking alcohol I was not expecting this…

Joe’s P.O.V.

The whole time I was staring at Miny. It was impossible to take my eyes away. The way she moved, her body, her eyes, her lips, her hair everything was amazing. Especially her smile. It was the most beautiful smile I knew. After a while she was tired and she came back to the table. I checked her up and down. Fuck, I wanted her, I wanted her so badly.
Me:”Had fun?”
Miny:”Absolutely and you?”
Me:”It was nice but there was no fun”
Miny:”Maybe you should move your ass and dance”
Me:”Or maybe you should move your ass and come here to me and give me what I want”
Miny:”You know Joe dreaming is always nice so keep doing it”
Me:”I know you want me, but whatever, want something to drink”
Miny:”Yes a red bull please” I stood up and walked to the bar. The waiter brought me the drink and I was about to walk back to her. When I turned around I saw a boy talking to her. She was smiling and he too. Anger went through my body. Damn it, there is it again. I was always so different around Miny, my behavior was different. I quickly walked back to her.
Boy:”Hope to talk to you again”
Miny:”Me too”
The boy looked at me and walked away. I sat down and gave Miny her drink. She took a sip and I was staring at her. I had to know what they were talking about.
Me:”Who was he”
She looked up at me and smiled.
Miny:”Just a boy”
Me:”Mhmm yes right just a boy”
Miny:”Aw is Joey jealous?”
Me:”Pff no never”
Miny:”Whatever I go back to dance if you want to come with me than let’s go”
Me:”No thank you” She stood up and walked away. I looked at her ass moving left than right. Oh God if I can’t get her tonight than I’m going to die…