Status: If I survive December, I'll update this in January, I promise :)

Baby, I'm A Dreamer For Sure

Facebook News

Going back to school on Monday was not something I had been looking forward to. The only thing positive about this day was that I would be seeing Alex again. And I could deal with whatever bad thing coming my way as long as I had him.

I went into school and walked silently down the halls towards my locker. I had German first class so I took all the books I would need for that and started my way to class. As I walked past a few people I noticed they went silent and stared at me.

I panicked a little on the inside. What if they knew about Dick and me breaking up and that I’m with Alex, sort of. If we’re together now, that is. I don’t know exactly but it seems to be heading that way. Needless to say, I haven’t seen him since he drove me home on Saturday but we texted yesterday and flirted a little too.

I smiled as I thought about him and sat down in an empty seat in the back row of the classroom. Natalie came in and sat beside me. “Hi,” she said before dropping her head down on the table.

“Hello,” I answered looking at her weirdly.

“I’m sooo tired,” She said lifting her head slightly to look at me before laying her head down again.

I laughed at her. “Does this has anything to do with a certain boy called Derek Wilson?” I asked in amusement.

“He sneaked into my room late last night, what was I suppose to do? Just leave the poor boy hanging?” She grinned.

“Oh god,” I rolled my eyes.

“By the way,” She said turning more serious. “You promised me like ages ago that you would help me with German, and we have that test next week remember?”

I nodded slowly, groaning on the inside. Why had I had forgot that I had promised her that? Why had I again? It was pointless trying to get Nat to learn something. She was just stupid, no offense now, she’s one of my best friends but she’s not very smart in school.

“Yeah, so be free this weekend because I need a lot of help.” She smiled sweetly and I faked a smile back.

“Sure,” I said reluctantly. Right then mr X walked into the room. His name really wasn’t X, we just called him that since we couldn’t pronounce his last name, he was from Germany.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Jess,” I heard Alex call from behind me as I was walking to my next class. I turned around and smiled as I waited for him.

“Hi Alex.” I said when he met up with me. Butterflies were swarming around in my stomach when he looked at me.

“Hey, Jessica.” He smiled and looked around nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

I got nervous by his behaviour. What if he changed his mind, or didn’t want anyone at school to know about it. He was using my full name, that meant serious business.

“Come with me,” He took my arm and dragged me away hurriedly.

“What’s going on Alex? I have class.” I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn’t let me.

“I think you need to see this.” He pulled me into the library and over to the computer room. “Have you been on Facebook in the past 24 hours?” He asked as he sat down at a computer and logged into Facebook.

I looked at him weirdly. He was confusing me. “No, why?”

He didn’t say anything but clicked on something and then Dick’s profile was showing on the screen. My mouth was hanging wide open at what I saw. I was speechless and furious.

Dick had made a wall post saying he had finally gotten lucky with his girlfriend on Friday after a month of dating. He had also uploaded the picture he had taken of me in his car. A lot of people had commented on it and even more had ‘liked’ it. I got even angrier when I read the comments.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I can’t believe he would do that. I can’t believe he would lie about something like that. I knew he was a jerk but that was crossing the line way too far.

“Are you okay?” Alex asked. He stood up and put his arms around me hugging me close. I hugged him hard and buried my face in his neck, luckily for me no one else was in the computer room. The bell had already rang and we were late but I could care less about that right now.

“I can’t believe he would do that.” I whispered.

“Yeah that was a low blow.” He pulled back and wiped my tears. I can’t believe I’m crying in front of him again. How many times hasn’t this happened now, I don’t him to think of me as a crybaby.

I sat down by the computer and logged out of his account and instead logged in to Dick’s. “What are you doing?” Alex asked me confused.

“Dick’s not very smart.” I smirked as I wrote in his password. “He writes really slow on the computer and mouths every word. It didn’t take me very long to figure his password out.”

Alex laughed at me as I deleted the wallpost and was about to log out when Alex stopped me. “Hey, I’ve got an idea.” He smirked and sat down in the chair next to me. “Let’s post something saying he’s got an STD?”

“No,” I exclaimed. He looked at me confused. I sighed, “Then people will think he’s got it from me because we supposedly had sex.”

“Oh, I forgot about that.” He grinned sheepishly. “What about; I’ve got a mental disorder and I have to go to a shrink with my mom because she’s been high on coke ever since my dad left?”

I laughed at his randomness. “Yeah, except for the thing about his mom.”

“Why not, the douche deserves it?”

“Yeah, but she doesn’t. She’s a nice lady and she hasn’t done a thing to deserve that.” I reminded him.

“Yeah, except having the devil’s child.” He rolled his eyes but grinned anyway. “But, for what it’s worth, I really liked that picture of you.”

I shrugged but smiled as he wrote it on Dick’s wall. Even though it hurt what Dick had done, it still felt so much better have Alex next to me, supporting me and making me laugh. He took my hand and kissed my cheek before we went back to class. I was just hoping I wouldn’t run into Dick today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peace and Love