Status: If I survive December, I'll update this in January, I promise :)

Baby, I'm A Dreamer For Sure

Birthday Celebrations

After dinner they decided it was time for me to open their presents. We were all sitting down in the couches in the living room.

“Ours first.” Sophie said excited, handing over two boxes and a card. She and Natalie had bought my gift together. We usually did that for all of our birthdays.

“Okay.” I said, reading the card first. It said;

“To The World’s Best Jessica!
Happy 18th Birthday!
Love Natalie and Sophie”


I smiled and looked at the front of the card where a cute teddy bear was sitting with a ‘Happy Birthday’ sign in his hands. “Aw, that’s so cute. Thanks, you guys.”

“It’s nothing, now open it.” Sophie said eagerly. It seemed like she was more excited about this than I was. I just gave her a nod and smile as I went to open it. I ripped off the paper and opened the first box. I lifted up a big purple teacup and inspected it with a grin on my face.

“It’s purple!” I said happily.

“We know how much you love purple.” Natalie said with a smile.

I laughed and nodded. I really did. I opened the second box and found an identical cup there. “Thank you. Now I’m going to start drinking tea more often.”

“You’re welcome.” Sophie said with a smile and then looked at Alex, who looked a little nervous.

“Okay, I guess it’s my turn now.” He said and gave me an envelope and a small box.

I smiled as I took it from him and kissed his cheek. He obviously was nervous if I would like it or not. I started opening the box. After getting rid of the paper there was a small jewelery box. I looked up at him with furrowed brows as I opened it. I gasped when I saw the beautiful ring in there, looking up at Alex with wide eyes. What did he mean by this?

“Before you freak out, it is just a ring. It has no meaning behind it. I just wanted to give you something special.” Alex said with a small blush on his face.

“Aww.” Both Natalie and Sophie cooed, tilting their head slightly while making fun of Alex.

“Shut up.” Alex hit Sophie on the arm and Natalie just laughed at them.

I smiled at their sibling love. “It’s beautiful, Alex. I love it.” I said, putting a hand on his arm, making him turn his attention from Sophie to me again.

He grinned real big and took the ring out of the box. He took my right hand and slid the ring onto the ring finger. I held up the hand to inspect the ring. It was silver with a small white stone. It looked like the most expensive jewelery I’ve ever owned.

“Thank you.” I whispered as I brought a hand up to caress his cheek when he leaned in to kiss me.

“You’ve got this too.” He said, indicating to the envelope.

“Right, I forgot.” I giggled and opened it pulling out two tickets of some sort. After I took a closer look I let out a squeal of joy when I realized what the tickets were to. “Oh my god! Is this for real?” I looked at Alex in shock.

He laughed at my reaction and simply nodded his head. I jumped onto his lap and hugged him tightly.

“What is it?” Sophie asked curiously.

“It’s tickets to Oasis!” I said with a grin on my face. I was finally going to see my favorite band live. This was the best gift he could have ever given me. I placed kisses all over Alex’s face while chanting ‘thank you’ over and over.

“Oh, get a room, you two.” Sophie said in an annoyed tone.

“Don’t have to. I’m home alone tonight.” I said with a smirk, my face still close to Alex’s.

“Don’t forget we’re sleeping here too. I don’t want to get scarred for life.” She continued with a shudder. Alex and I just laughed at her.

“You and Nat are staying in the guest room. Don’t you dare come near my room.” I said with a fake glare her way.

“Why, so you can get your birthday sex?” Sophie answered making Alex laugh as his grip on my waist tightened.

“Oh, come on. Like you’re so innocent, you got a new boyfriend and all, and knowing you, you’ve already seen everything there is to see of him.” I stated, changing the subject away from me and Alex.

“For you information, Dave and I haven’t had sex yet.” She stated proudly.

Both Natalie and I laughed. “Are we supposed to believe that?”

She looked down embarrassingly at the floor and I felt bad instantly. “Is it that really hard to believe?”

“In your old ways, yeah, kind of.” I admitted. “But you said you wanted to change. Everyone is capable of changing.” I said encouraging.

“Yes,” She said, looking a little happier. “And in all honesty, all we’ve done is kissing.”

“Good for you.” I smiled at her. I was glad she had finally found a guy she wanted more from than just sex. She and Dave were cute together and I hoped their relationship would last. We all now had our steady boyfriends. Natalie was still with Derek and he was a really great guy when he wasn’t with his dick headed friends. I had Alex and Sophie now had Dave.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alex threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me with a mischievous smile. I giggled as he placed butterfly kisses all over my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair and let out a moan as he started to suck on that spot he knew was sensitive to me.

I lifted up his face and brought his lips down on mine in a passionate kiss. I opened my mouth slightly and let his tongue inside as he ran his hands up and down my sides. His hands slid lower down my body to thighs and up under my dress. He tried to move it up my body but it was too tight. It had to be removed by the zipper though Alex didn’t know that.

I giggled as he struggled with my dress and losing all control of the kiss. “How does this thing work?” He asked frustratingly.

“You have to undo the zipper.” I told him calmly. He just looked at me like I was crazy but rolled off me when I laughed at him and pushed him off by his chest. I sat up with my back to him and held my hair out of the way. I looked over my shoulder as he sat up as well and leaned down to kiss my bare shoulders as he slowly undid the zipper on the back of the dress.

A shiver ran down my spine and goose bumps rose on my arms. He noticed this and chuckled. I ignored him and stood up from my seat on the bed and let the dress fall down to the floor. His laughter died immediately. I turned around slowly, seeing him watching my every move with lustful eyes.

With a smirk I pushed Alex down on his back and straddled his legs. I leaned down to kiss him as my hands slowly lifted his shirt up over his head. Soon I had him down to his boxers and he skillfully rolled us around so he was on top. He unclasped my bra and quickly covered my chest with his hands. I arched my back into his hands and let out a small whimper as he leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth.

“Alex…” I moaned out, as he crawled lower down on my body, leaving kisses all over my stomach, down to the top of my panties.

“Yes?” He mumbled against my skin, not looking up.

“I need you, now.” He let out a groan deep down in his throat while I grabbed the sides of his head and pulled his face up in level with mine so I could reach his lips with mine. He kissed me forcefully and hungrily which only made me even more turned on. I lifted my hips up and pushed them against his, instantly moaning when I felt how hard he was.

In one swift movement he had both our underwear down and thrown to the floor. He grabbed a condom from my bedside table and put it on himself. While holding up my hands above my head, he leaned down to kiss me as he positioned himself at my entrance. I moaned a little into the kiss at the contact. But then he stopped all movement and broke the kiss. He stayed in place and looked deep into my eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly and lifted my hand up to cup his cheek when he let my hands go.

“I want you to come on tour with me.” He whispered.

He didn’t give me time to answer or even thought about it. As soon as he uttered those words his lips were on mine again and he slowly pushed into me. I moaned into his mouth as the slight pain and pleasure filled my body.

What was I supposed to do now? Go to see my father who I hadn’t seen in a month or go with Alex on tour. My whole body was screaming to go with Alex, the boy I loved, not wanting to leave him when he could pleasure me like this. But my mind was telling me dad, and that I wanted to have a good relationship with him.

Now I had to decide who was more important, my father or Alex.