Status: Updates in between Saturday and Sunday GMT time

School Will Never Be the Same

Chapter 49

I had decided that today is the day I break up with Michael. Get it all over and done with and all this drama and acting rubbish out of the way. All the extra questioning you get when you have a not so secret, secret boyfriend who lives in America is just exhausting. And I know I just need to tell a few people look a bit mopey and done. Clean break, this whole thing is over and done with. No more fake boyfriend stuff and I can focus on hiding my real relationship. It seems as though I seem to put myself in some tight spots more than the average eighteen year old. I had a little plan in my head. Go into school, but walk past Sarah and straight into the toilets. She’ll follow, ask what’s wrong, I’ll tell her, go to form then just tell more people avoid everyone for the day and done.

Things never go the way you want them to go though.

Sarah was late. No one was around. I didn’t want to sit by myself and just burst into brake down mode when someone walks in. This plan would only work if someone was already here. It would just be stupid otherwise. I wandered to my locker and had a look around, still no one. Sitting in the toilets would be stupid and there’s no guarantees that the people I would need to speak with would even be there. The one day I needed Sarah or anyone to be around and they’re all late. Even Annie. This was the perfect day, I have a piano lesson tonight and then I’m seeing Gerard so I wouldn’t have to spend time with anyone and I would have a good reason. It has to be today, it’s the most ideal time.

I ended up in Gerard’s, I mean, Mr. Way’s classroom waiting for form to begin. He wasn’t in there yet, but his steaming coffee mug, charged laptop and open sketch book all were. Thanks to my Nancy Drew like skills I knew he would be here soon.

“Natalie, not that I’m not thrilled to see you, but aren’t you here a little early?”

“Needed somewhere to hang out before school started. I had a plan for today and everyone else not being around has messed it up. So this was the best back up plan I could come up with.” I was doodling in my notebook while I talked to him, trying not to watch him too much.

“Plan?”

“Yeah to break up with your brothers fake character.” Mr. Way and I didn’t talk too much after that, more students were beginning to filter in and I had to begin my act.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been forever and this ones really short, I've been a little busy and not busy, but this is the first writing i've done for a while so hopefully this should all start back up again soon!