Celski Undeniably Meltski My Soulski

Unwanted Interruption

“Don’t stop!!!!!!” I screamed in pleasure.

Travis started to groan with each thrust. I could tell how he loved every second of it because his aggressive pounding started to sound like thumps echoing down the hall.

“Turn around.”

Mmm, doggy style. It was my favorite position. He entered me again while his hands reached for the headboard for more leverage. God he felt so good. Just imagine his anaconda letting loose inside you waiting to bite every part of your lady bits. Instead of screaming out in pain, the pain reduces to such divine pleasure that it has you screaming for Zeus to unleash his thunder upon you.

Suddenly, Travis’ phone starts ringing. He stops still inside me.

“Can you reach out and give it to me?” I obeyed his command.

“Hey Aly!”

MOTHERFUCKING COCKBLOCK!

“Travis, I miss you.” She whined through the phone.

“I’ll be home soon.”

Who is this chick? What does she do? Why is she calling at 2 in the morning when he’s trying to bang me?

Travis continues his thrust while he talked to this Aly chick. His body is now directly on top of mine and I could hear his breath so close to my ears.

“UNNNNNNNNNNNH.” He came.

“TRAVIS ARE YOU OKAY?” Aly screamed so loud through the phone that I could hear her muffled voice from the other side of the bed.

“I’m alright, Aly. I’m just really tired and we’re playing some video games here. I’ll call you later.”

“Who is that?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Some chick back home. Hey, I think I should go back to JR’s room. I don’t want them to worry.”

“Okay.”

I watched Travis grab his clothes while I was sitting against the wall while covering my chest. He closed the door behind him.

“UGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!” I laid on my bed covering my face with my blanket. It went by so fast that it was hard to even process. I wanted him to stay in my room for the whole night. I was ready to give him everything he wanted. I would've given him my heart if he wanted to and I was already spread eagle. What is wrong with him?!

“I didn’t even get to come.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I am trying to collectively write a bunch of chapters during my breaks so I could update them relatively at the same time. There will be another chapter later tonight to make up for this small but important chapter. I apologize again!