Status: Done

This Boy I Broke

2

Kane’s POV

I laughed as Trevor and Ethan’s faces. They blinked at me. Multiple times. Fore a long time. They looked like fish.
“You guys look like fish.” I said, giggling. They frowned and jokingly shoved me.
“Very funny. Now what do you guys want to do?” Ethan asked. Trevor shrugged.
“Anything is fine with me.” He said. I smirked. “As long as it doesn’t involve much movement....” I trailed off.
“EWWWW! TO MUCH INFORMATION!” Trevor yelled, as he ran up the stairs to his room. Ethan shook his head.
“So, Supernatural marathon?” He I asked. I grinned and nodded as we started walking up the stairs. I love supernatural!

****************************************************************************************************
Mike’s POV

Sin, shut up!” I whined. Sin laughed.
“Your walking funny!!” He yelled. Really. Really loudly. We were in the Mall, by the way. I hate him.
“GUYS!” Patrick yelled sprinting over to us. I looked at Sin. Who looked at me worriedly. Patrick had tears on his face.
“Guys!” He said, again, running over to us. “Sean is dead.” My heart stopped.
“W-What?” Sin asked.
“Sean, killed in a car crash. His parents, him, all dead. It happened last night.” Patrick said. Tears streaming down his face. MY world stopped. Sean was Sin, Patrick and I’s friend. The four of us were best friends. Always together. Never apart. A part of me was missing. I have to forget this pain. I have to numb it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A MONTH!! I've had writers block, and homework, and exams are coming, and I'm very sorry it's so short. This story wont be very long. 10 chapters tops. I still have Sin and Paris, Devon and Trevor, and Ethan, Kane, Parker and Nathan...can't for get about them...or about Chase getting drunk. Which WILL happen. Please give me feed back!! Thank you for waiting for so long <#
xoxoxoxoxo