Status: Completed! :) Sequel is up now! ^_^

Please Don't Cross Me, I Asked Nicely

Chapter 32

After I showered, I changed into some fresh Pjs. Nick gave me one of his white v-necks, while I wore some pajama pants I'd packed. I walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed.

That's a great shower you have”, I commented.

Nick was sitting on my side with his guitar in his hands, looking at me when I spoke.

“Thanks. Everyone's gone to bed for the night. Mel and Joe are talking in his room. Frankie passed out a while ago and Mom and Dad went to bed ten minutes ago”, he said nonchalantly.

I nodded in thanks. I left my hair down, it curling now since it was wet. Ugh. I hated that.

“So, you're ready for your gift?” I asked, biting my lip.

“Sure”, he answered. I walked to his bed, then reached under it, pulling it out. It was a medium-sized box.

He opened it quickly, tearing the blue wrapping paper from it, his face in shock after he removed the top of the box. I blushed. He pulled out three baseballs, mits, and a custom-made jersey. It was a regular jersey that had the school logo and colors on it, but JONAS was in bold letters on the back.

“Rose, why?” he asked.

“I love the fact that you love both baseball and music. I wouldn't make you choose between the two, so, I was thinking, if you want..you can join the baseball team at New Preston.” I answered.

He didn't speak, he looked away from me, obviously contemplating the matter.

“I'll support you entirely and you can teach me the rules of the game so I won't look stupid at yours”, I bargained.

He bit his lip, then sighed.

“One condition”, he said.

“Name it”, I laughed, expecting this.

“You'll make sure that I'll make sure that we'll be able to spend time together as a couple and not drift apart”, he said in a serious tone.

“I promise, Nick”, I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

“Rose, do you want to hear the song I wrote?” he asked.

I nodded eagerly as I sat down next to him on his left. He started playing few chords before he got a little into it and started singing.

Called her for the first time yesterday...

I felt so elated. I-I didn't know what to think.

“What did you think?” he asked, finally.

“It was AMAZING, baby! I loved it!” I exclaimed, waiting as he put his guitar down before hugging him, placing a kiss on the cheek.

I rubbed my nose against his, smiling as he did the same, keeping my arms wrapped around his neck. When I pulled away to get a better look, Nick spoke.

“I love you”, he said so quietly that I almost didn't hear him.

“W-what did you just say?” I asked in a whisper.

“I said, I love you, Rose”, he said at a normal volume. I looked into his eyes seeing different emotions in them, but love was there.

“I love you, too, Nick”, I said, blushing, my stomach erupting with butterflies.

He looked from my eyes to my lips and back before leaning in to kiss me. When his lips met mine, I felt an even bigger spark and passion. It was exhilarating. The kiss soon got more heated just like before as it deepened, his tongue slipping into my mouth. My hands found their way to his chest, gripping the fabric between my fingers. His hands wrapped around my small frame, getting moan out of me.

Our kissing intensified as I felt his breathing increase as well as his heartbeat. He began kissing down my jawline, fast, soft kisses as he reached my neck, getting another moan out of me. He started kissing past my neck, down my collarbone to my shoulder.

“N-Nick. Y-Your promise-” I began, but he cut across me.

“Rose, I'm ready. I know for sure that I am”, he said with certainty and honesty.

I bit my lip and sighed.

“OK”, I replied.

His hands went up my shirt being off in an instant..
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Years, guys!! A LOT more drama is in store for this story and it will start I think in a couple of chapters from now.

The song that was used in this story was of course, Lovebug by The Jonas Brothers.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.