Status: Completed! :) Sequel is up now! ^_^

Please Don't Cross Me, I Asked Nicely

Chapter 33

The next morning, I felt light shaking, the sunlight barely pouring in the room. I stretched a little as Nick kissed my forehead, laying next to me stroking my left, bare arm.

“Good morning, beautiful”, he whispered.

I groaned a little, but smiled, blushing at the same time.

“Morning, baby”, I replied sleepily.

“How did you sleep?” he asked, a small smile gracing his lips.

“Like a baby”, I answered, stretching a little more.

“That's good. Unfortunately, we have to get up and get ready to leave in an hour”, he said, his smile fading a little.

“Mmmm, OK”, I replied.

“Alright. I'll be in the shower, so..”, he said trailing off, looking at my body that was exposed; my arm, collar bone and up. I nodded, indicating that I had heard him and didn't plan on falling asleep again. He kissed my forehead once more as he got out of bed dressed only in boxers.

“I love you”, he said with sincerity..

I blushed again. He was too sweet.

“I love you, too”, I replied shyly.

He caressed my cheek lightly, then stood, grabbing some clothes out of his suitcase, walking into the bathroom, but not before he kissed me again on the cheek.

I sighed in awe. I couldn't believe we-OH SHIT! I-I took Nick's virginity! I-I-That wasn't supposed to happen! What?! I began panicking, getting out of bed myself. I looked around the room, noticing our clothes weren't on the floor. Nick must have cleaned up. Jeez. But I thank God that the door was locked, otherwise, we'd be so screwed. Sighing, I wrapped my towel around me, being extremely shy about my body for some reason. I grabbed a pair of off white pants, a dark blue tank, and my black and white converses.

Can you hear them?
They talk about us
Telling lies, well that's
no surprise.
Can you see them,
see right through them?
They have no shield-


“Hey, Mel”, I said with a sigh.

“Hey, sleepyhead. Breakfast will be in 30 OK?” she asked.

“Alright, thanks. Bye, Mel.”

“Bye.”

I took my phone off the charger, then got ready to make Nick's bed when his bathroom door opened. He walked out, fully clothed in a plain, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and his black and white converses. His hair was set, it clinging to his face, slightly dripping.

“Hey”, he said, walking to me, awkwardly kissing my cheek.

“Hey”, I replied. He started making the bed and I sighed.

“You know I was going to do that”, I said in an upset tone.

“I know. I just need something to do”, he admitted.

“O-OK”, I said before grabbing my things and heading into the bathroom.

It took everything in me not to cry right then and there.



You have arrived in Seattle, Washington. Thank you for using Travel Airlines.

Finally, we were back in Seattle, currently heading back to New Preston.

We didn't tell Joe or Kevin about well, that, but Mel kept looking at us suspiciously.

Once we made it back to our dorms, Mel finally confronted me, after Nick was gone, of course.

“OK, seriously, what the hell is up between you and Nick? You guys have been a little too cuddly all day. Did something happen?” she asked.

I bit my lip, avoiding her gaze.

“No, seriously, tell me”, she said, moving everywhere I looked.

“OK, fine”, I replied, caving.

She clapped happily and sat down, indian style on my bed. I sat, too.

“After Alyson pushed me into the pool, etc., etc., Nick carried me into his room where we showered separately”, I added when she had a smirk on her face.

“Then he sung the new song called Lovebug to me. One thing led to another and-well,... I kind of took his virginity.”

“Rose!” Mel said in shock. “Y-you know you basically lied to his parents, right?” she pointed out.

“No, I didn't! Honest! I didn't pressure him nor did I persuade him to. If anything, I tried to stop him and made sure it was what he really wanted and with certainty, he agreed”, I said, almost rambling.

“Did you guys-” she began, but I cut across her.

“Yes, we used protection”, I answered.

“Wow. You're lucky”, she said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Lucky? I don't think so”, I replied sadly.

“What? Why not?” she asked.

“Well, Nick..” I sighed, trying to get my words straight,”this morning, he acted as though he didn't think it was as awesome as he thought it would be”, I explained.

“Give the guy some credit, Rose. He hasn't done it in four years. Now, if he lost it when he was 16, then I'd understand since you lost yours then, too, so yeah. He's probably trying to accept the fact that he's not a virgin anymore himself. Give him some time”, Mel answered. I nodded in return.

Mel pat my back, walking to her suitcase and began to unpack. Mel made a good point, but.... Did that mean I was... bad in bed? Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nick and Rose did the dirty deed! Wonder why Nick's acting so weird.

The song of Rose's ringtone for Mel is Our Lips are Sealed by Hilary and Haley Duff.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. :)

The next update will be....tomorrow!