I'll Spend Eternity Proving to You How Sorry I Am

I Didn't Do That

Joan stood in the doorway with her hand covering her mouth. She was not ready for what she saw. She spun so fast towards Jared that he actually got startled. “Jared, go find one of the male servants and bring them here ASAP!” Joan snapped at his son. Jared left the room quickly and Joan slowly made her way toward the bed. “Ann?” Joan asked softly and watched as Ann’s body shuttered. Jared soon walked into the room with a stunned out-of-breath male servant. “Jared, leave us.” Joan barked and Jared listened, though he was hesitant at first.
“How may I serve you, ma’am?” the male servant asked.

“Come here.” Joan said, with a simple tone. The servant walked toward Joan. Joan whispered in his ear, just in case Jared was waiting outside of the bedroom door. “I need you and some servants, that haven’t slept with Jared and it’s extremely important that the servants that help you have not slept with Jared, and I need you to set up the master spare room that’s in my wing. You must tell no one what you are doing. The only people who may know are the servants helping you, who can’t tell anyone else, and me. If my son asks you what you are up to, send him to me. Is that clear?” Joan said.

“Yes ma’am. I will only pick servants that I trust and have not been with Jared and we will tell no one.” The male servant said repeating back what Joan said so that she knew that he was listening.
“Good. I want this to be done before anyone goes to sleep. You may find me here when you’re done.” Joan said. The male servant bowed and walked as fast as he could to collect the servants and quickly get the project done. Joan turned to Ann. “Come on Ann, let’s get you showered.” Joan said.
“I … don’t think … I can move” Ann said with a shaky voice.
“Ok well how about you tell me what happened and I’ll draw up a bath for you once your new room is ready.” Joan said.
“Well as you know Jared has been sleeping around; he had also given me my servant title back. I haven’t been able to sleep well recently because the sounds that came from his room kept me up.” Ann said looking at the wall.

“I tried to be as quiet as I can, knowing how sensitive his vampire hearing his; if he was even listening that is. Anyway whenever I would come back his room would be silent. And tonight was no different. I figured if I tried to go to sleep early I would be able to sleep through the sounds. But I was still tossing and turning and Jared came in to speak with me. I guess he knew that I was leaving my room at night and wanted to talk to me about it. I apologize and said that I just wasn’t able to sleep lately. Anyway I asked him if he wanted me to get him a servant to keep him company tonight. And he said that the only servant he needed was me. He became so scary. He had jiggered teeth, his fangs were out and he didn’t sound like himself when he spoke. He got on top of me and things got heated. I tried to fight it but it was no use. So I was just…” Ann couldn’t finish as she lost control and started to cry again.

“Ann honey, please tell me what happened.” Joan begged. “I can’t help you if you tell me everything.” Ann got control of her breathing until she was able to continue. “I was just going to ask him to be careful and gentle as he would be my first. All I managed to say was ‘Master’ before he put his hand over my mouth and just continued anyway. It hurt so much. Not only because of what he was doing to my jaw, and you-know but it hurt to know that he didn’t care.” Ann said and just lost it again. Luckily at that time the male servant returned by knocking on the door. “Come in.” Joan said. The servant enter and bowed. “The room is ready.” The male servant said.
“Thank you. I do however have one more request of you before you go to bed.” Joan said.
“Yes ma’am.” The male servant said.
“I need you to draw up a nice hot bath in that room’s bathroom. Once that is done you and the servants that helped you may go to bed.” Joan commanded softly.
“Of course ma’am.” The servant said and bowed.
“Thank you so much.” Joan said.

The servant just bowed and said “you’re welcomed” before he left to go draw up the bath. Joan knew it would take a couple of minutes to draw up the bath since the bathtub was huge. Joan went around and threw some clothes together for Ann and placed them in an unused trash bag. Joan had Ann hold the bag while Joan carried Ann in her arms. Ann just buried her face into Joan. Joan carried Ann to her Ann’s new room. By the time they got to master suite and into the bathroom, the tub just got done being filled. “Thank you, all of you. You may sleep in tomorrow for helping tonight. And remember this stays between us only.” Joan said
“Thank you.” The servants said with a bow and then left to go to their own rooms. Joan told Ann to get naked and into the tub.

“Thank you Joan, but I think I can take it from here. You can go to bed, you look very tired.” Ann said as she submerged her body in the tub until all that was about water was her head.
“Are you sure? I can still help.” Joan said.
“Am I safe from Jared?” Ann asked.
“Of course you are. We are in my wing, he is forbidden to be in this wing.” Joan said.
“If that is the case then I am fine on my own. Go sleep I will meet you in the kitchen for breakfast.” Ann said.
“Alright then, if you need anything just say my name. I will hear it and come help you. Feel better, sleep well” Joan said and then left. Ann got herself in the tub and just relaxed. The warm water did make her feel better. She stayed in there until the water turned cold, then she drained it and then wrapped herself in a towel.

Once she got dressed in the PJ’s that Joan packed and then curled up in a ball in the middle of the king size bed. She managed to sleep well throughout the night and woke up later than she wanted to. She was still a little sore from the waist down, which she found out when she tried to get dressed. And her jaw was in so much pain that it was giving her a migraine. She slowly made her way to the kitchen. At first she had no idea how to get there because she had never been in that part of the castle before, but she found out quickly that it was easy to get out of the wing. She walked into the kitchen and almost had a panic attack as she saw Jared sitting at the table. She walked as slowly as she could to the freezer, she didn’t want to grab his attention. She was able to open the freezer door and got out a long bag that was filled with little beans that could be used frozen or heated. She wrapped it around her mouth and shut the freezer door.

That’s when Jared noticed her. “Ann?” he asked as Ann went as stiff as a board.
“Jared, leave her alone.” Joan barked as she walked out of the walk-in pantry. “How are you feeling this today, Ann?”
“Sore.” Ann mumbled through the bag she held against her mouth.
“Come sit at the bar and I’ll get you some food, what do you like?” Joan asked.
“Something soft, my jaw is giving me a migraine.” Ann said.
“What did you do her jaw?” Jared asked his mother angry.
“Excuse me? I didn’t do a damn thing to her!” Joan snapped at her son.
“Well I never hurt her.” Jared said. And this pissed Ann off. She ignored the pain below her waist and she spun so fast and death glared at him. She removed the bag from her mouth and showed him his handprint bruised around her jaw.
“You did this to me!” Ann yelled at him as she also ignored the pain that made her feel like she was talking with a shattered jaw. “You held your hand over my mouth as you raped me last night.” Ann said with a pissed off tone.

“I would never do that” Jared said.
“Well you did. All I managed to say was ‘Master’ before you put your hand over my mouth to silence me. I was just going to ask you to be gentle because you would be my first. But you didn’t care. You were as rough with me as you possibly could. It was like you had no care in the world for what you were doing. And you know what I’m done talking to you. You keep saying that you’ll spend eternity proving to me how sorry you were for what you did to me in the dungeon. But really I just think you’ll spend eternity proving to me that I can’t trust you and that you really don’t care. And it hurts me to know that.” Ann said with tears in her eyes.

“Jared if I were I would leave the kitchen before you do something stupid. You clear your head or something. And I am sorry but Ann is no longer yours. She now belongs to me as you have showed me that you cannot handle this amount of responsibility.” Joan said. Jared just looked at both Joan and Ann and actually listened to his mother and left the kitchen. That was when Ann let the tears run down her cheeks. Joan turned to Ann and said “Ann, I have something to ask you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it, i will try to update as much as i can but there are weeks that busier than others so i'll update when i can. Thank you for all the support, it means a lot to me :D