Status: I'm sorry for the long hiatus. My muse was dead for so long! I'll see what I can do about continuing this story.

What Difference Will It Make?

Death Knocks on my Door.

“Immortality-a fate worse than death.”-Edgar A. Shoaff

(Content provides information that is not accurate to the books/movies)

Shadow POV

It’s been three weeks since I’ve been here. To be honest, his house wasn’t big, but it was rather nice. Even Amaya liked it, and she rarely likes anyone or anything for that matter. Her bond with Sev is just amazing! Oh yes, I’ve been curious about why he flinches at the name Sev but haven’t asked him why yet because I don’t want to disturb him.
Suddenly, something sounded much like a gunshot outside the house and I crawled over to the window to see what was going on. There, I saw a few people with black cloaks outside, a black haired woman with heavily lidded eyes, a man who didn’t look human and had his cloak half ripped, and a tall platinum blonde haired man. I decided to eavesdrop on them; a rather rude habit I’ve picked up.
“Hello Snape. It’s been a while since we’ve seen you.” The black haired woman spoke in a voice that seemed on the edge of insanity. Who are these people?
“Have a nice time hiding little Snapey?” Questioned the big man in a mocking voice. Hiding? Why would he hide?
“None of this! We were told to take him to the Dark Lord immediately. Who knows what will happen if we don’t follow his orders!” The blond haired man hissed out. The Dark Lord? That man who killed my parents? What does he want with Sev? Well, I’m not just sitting here and listening, I’m taking action!
I had possibly made the worst mistake of my life to go downstairs because I had no plan. I had no way of doing anything. Once I was deep in thought I forgot all about the stairs and tripped. They all saw me. Uh oh.... This won’t be pretty.
“Now who would this be? You haven’t gone into foster care, have you Snape? Wait until the Dark Lord hears about Snape and his little baby foster child.” Said the black haired woman in a mocking voice quite loudly, but before I could answer, Sev did for me.
“Bella, Behave yourself! The girl has nothing to do with this!” He barked right in her face. Serves her right the little...
“ Oh, but she does Severus. But she does. First off, don’t interrupt me while I’m talking. I was speaking with her and her only, got it?” Replied the woman, who’s name is apparently Bella (what were her parents thinking when they named her that?), barking just as loudly as he had. “Now sweetheart, what’s your name?” She said, suddenly turning to me and making her voice sound like poisoned honey which I just wanted to spit out. Something about the expression on Sev’s face told me not to speak the truth.
“It’s Shadow. Shadow De Liana.” I told them clearly and speaking in a voice that was much braver than I felt.
“Well Shadow, you don’t seem to be a squib, muggle, or mud-blood,” said Bella then suddenly turned from her thoughtful expression to serious, “What is her blood status?” She asked Sev harshly. I was very confused. What was a squib, muggle, and mud-blood?
“She is half. Mud-blood mother and pure-blood father.” Replied Sev in a cold voice that made him sound scary.
“Oh, what a pity. I don’t get to kill her.” Bella cackled. She was creepy, but I kept that thought to myself. “Still, they’re better young. She might just make a good Death Eater. Quite pretty as well.” She continued. I’m right here, you know. Why not talk to my face. Of course, I didn’t mention this for the sake of Sev’s health (his face was getting paler by the minute; I think he might faint), but I so wanted to.
“Alright then. Side-along appearation it is.” Said the platinum haired man who’s name I’m not yet sure of. I’m not even going to ask what side-along appearation is. He hooked his arm into mine, and although I tried to wrench it out, he was too strong. The next thing I know I feel something a lot like being shoved though a tight tube. I couldn’t breathe, and didn’t even try to move, but I didn’t seem to be able to close my eyes. The next moment we were out and I took a deep breath.
“It is kind of unnerving on the first time. Come along then.” The man who had linked his arm into mine said, noticing when I breathed. Creeper.
Soon enough we had started walking to who knows where. Bella was in front of the line, Sev, not human man being Sev, me, and then the blonde guy. The blond guy went to the front when we arrived at ahouse mansion and opened the door. The house was quite grand and nothing seemed to be inside. Sev and I were led to a pair of huge mahogany doors.
Alohamora” Whispered Bella when we got to the door. The doors swung open to reveal....
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry! Major testing, but this is celebration for it all being over.
Her Oufit