Crazy Beginnings and Happy Endings

fifty-seven

Adrian had been driving for about an hour. This time I knew we were going north. He hadn't done anything to me yet, but I knew he had something planned. I sneakily pulled out my phone, which was in my right pocket, and dialed 911. I turned the volume down so that Adrian couldn't hear the operator on the other end.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Adrian smirked. He glanced at me. "You really have no idea, do you?"

"All I know is that we are going north of the 'Burgh, but I couldn't even guess where," I told him, hoping the operator could hear me.

"Do you remember last summer?" Adrian asked. "When we went to my parent's cabin?"

"Yes," I replied, a slight frown forming on my face. "What does that have to do with where you are taking me?"

"You are a stupid girl," Adrian chuckled.

I sat silently for a second. "It was in Erie, wasn't it?"

"It was," Adrian nodded.

"That's where you are taking me?" I asked. "What are you going to do to me once we get there?"

"Wow, you're not as stupid as I thought," Adrian smirked. "You know what I want."

"Why don't you get it through your thick skull that I won't sleep with you and we are over?" I asked.

"You will give me what I want," Adrian growled.

I knew if I continued to ask questions he would get even more angry, so I turned to look out the window of his rental car. I left the phone on, hoping it would help the police find me.

"Adrian, where are we?" I asked as I watched the scenery.

"I don't know," Adrian shrugged. "Probably passing Edinboro or something, why?" He glanced at me curiously.

I continued to look out the window. "The scenery is nice," I lied, with a shrug. I really wanted the police to know where we were.

"Sure," Adrian's voice sounded suspicious. "Where's you phone?"

"In my pocket, why?" I asked. I had shoved my phone back in my pocket, while it was still on, while I was looking out the window.

"I want you to call that boyfriend of yours when we get to the cabin," Adrian smirked.

"Ok," I frowned a bit at Adrian's request.

"I want him to hear you scream when you give me what I want," Adrian said.

I sat there shocked. I didn't want Max to hear Adrian rape me, but I knew Adrian was one to get what he wanted. I knew it would kill Max to hear something like that and with my luck I would catch him just as the game ended. This meant the team would probably hear what was happening.

Half an hour later, Adrian pulled up in front of a familiar cabin in Erie. When he got out of the car, I continued to sit there. Adrian came to the passenger door and opened the door. "Get out," he said.

"No," I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Get the fuck out," Adrian growled, getting angry.

I continued to sit there and Adrian grabbed my arm, causing me to gasp at the strong grip. I could feel tears welling in my eyes.

"Adrian, you're hurting me," I whispered, trying to hold back the tears.

He continued to pull me towards the house, without loosening his grip. He opened the door and shoved me inside. I stumbled inside and tripped, falling on the floor.

"Get up," Adrian said.

I found some strength and stood up. The tears that had formed were starting to fall.

"Come on," Adrian pulled my behind him and into the closest bedroom. "Call him."

I gulped and pulled out my phone. I hung up on the police and quickly dialed Max's number.

"Before you hit the call button, let me see," Adrian instructed. "I wouldn't want you calling the police now, would I?"

I nodded and showed him my phone. He smirked at it and hit the green button, allowing the phone to call Max. Adrian put the phone on speakerphone, so that I was able to hear Max's reaction.

"Brylyn? Where are you?" Max asked, his voice was worried. "You just disappeared during the first period. Who was sitting beside you? Please tell me it wasn't the bastard ex of yours."

Adrian didn't let me answer. He held his hand over my mouth to prevent me from making much noise. I was still crying.

"Brylyn? Babe? Are you ok?" Max's voice was getting more worried. "Please answer me, Brylyn. You are scaring me."

I wanted to tell Max that I was with Adrian and that I was in Erie, but Adrian was preventing that. He pulled me over to the bed and pushed me onto it. He placed my phone on the night stand as he got on top of me, pinning me onto the bed.

I could hear Max continuing to ask me if I was ok and begging me to talk to him.

Adrian was working on undoing my pants with one hand as he held my arms above my head with the other. Now that my mouth wasn't covered I took this opportunity to say something to Max.

"Help me, Max," I said through sobs.

"Bitch," Adrian muttered, slapping me in the face before going back to undressing me.

"Shit," I heard Max mutter into the phone.

"You ok, Max?" I heard Jordan's voice in the background.

"It's Brylyn," Max said. I knew he wouldn't hang up the phone, since he knew I was in danger. "Do you know who she was sitting beside at the game?"

"No idea," I heard Jordan say. "But she looked scared for her life. What if it was that dick that broke into her place and stuff?"

"That's what I'm scared of," Max said. "Brylyn, you still there?"

I looked at Adrian. "Yes," I whispered just loud enough for Max to hear on the phone.

Adrian gave me a dirty look, but continued to work on getting his own pants off while holding me down.

"Can I talk to the person you are with?" Max asked, hoping it would bide me some time.

"Go ahead," Adrian said. I watched as a smirked formed on his face.

"What the fuck are you doing to my girlfriend?" Max asked, anger filling his voice.

"She knows what I want," Adrian said. "And she is about to give it to me. If you stay on the line, you'll get to hear her scream."

"Get the hell away from her," Max growled as Adrian pulled of his clothes.

"What are you going to do about it?" Adrian asked just as there was a knock at the front door. "Shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got my computer back! yay!