Majesty Castle

Chapter 33

“You’re uncomfortable,” Johnny said to Etta as she swayed in his arms to the music.

“Is it obvious?”

“A little.” He stopped dancing with her and led her to a private corner on the other side of the room. “You know just about everyone here, why are you uncomfortable?”

She sighed and looked at him with a sorry expression. “It’s not you, I swear. It’s just that your mother keeps looking at me and it’s making me feel a little strange.”

Johnny smiled and took her hand. “She’s just mom. Can’t help it. That’s what they do.” He walked slowly taking her with him in the direction of his mother.

“Where are we going?” She was as nervous as could be.

“To say hi to mom,” he smiled and she looked horrified.

When they reached Candace and Zakk, Johnny hugged both his parents and then put his arm around Etta’s waist.

“Are you two having a good time?” Zakk asked.

“The best,” Johnny nodded.

“Good to hear. Etta you look beautiful.”

“Thank you, Sir,” she said meekly and out of nowhere Candace started laughing.

“Etta dear, Sir is what you would call a master not the father of your boyfriend. Since Zakk is the master of my boudoir, I’m afraid I am the only one who can use that title with him.”

Etta felt the blush rising in her cheeks and Johnny laughed.

“Please, call me Zakk.” He turned to his wife and looked at her face “You are terrible.”

“You love me terrible,” she replied.

“That I do,” he said and followed up with a kiss.

“Well, you kids have fun, I’m going to dance with my Jeanetta.”

Johnny took her hand again and led her back out to the dance floor. “See, mom’s harmless. Everyone loves her.”

“I guess I’m just not used to her sense of humor.”

“Oh, you aint seen nothing yet,” he winked and twirled her around the dance floor. Unbeknownst to the two of them, just about all eyes were on them, not just his mothers. Seeing Johnny happy was something that they hadn’t seen in a long time. It was no wonder they stared at Etta, she saved Johnny from himself and was giving him his life back. There was one person however, that was staring a little too hard. Luke.

The party was in full swing when Allegra and Nina walked into the ballroom. In the week that past, the two girls spent practically every afternoon talking about the party and going over every detail from how they were going to wear their hair to what kind of jewelry they would accessorize with. For the first time since she’s been at Majesty, Allegra was having the time of her life. She was making friends, finding her place in the castle and even being courted.

The drink Matthew was holding nearly slipped out of his hand when he caught sight of his wife. Brian walked over to James and brought his hand up to James’s chin pushing it upwards to close his mouth.

“Is that my fiancé?” he asked to no one in particular.

“I think so and I think she’s with my wife.”

“Uh huh,” James said.

“We’re in trouble,” Matthew said as he sipped his drink.

“Big trouble,” James agreed.

The two girls hadn’t even made it all the way into the room yet when the requests for dances started. There were friends of the family that seemed to be enamored with the two girls, but neither girl had any interest in anyone other than their intended. They were polite and excused themselves slowly making their way across the room to Matthew and James.

Nina’s dress was blood red with a fitted waist that had light beadwork through out. She wore her hair down in a mass of tangled curls that framed her shoulders. The color of her dress made her skin look lighter than it was and the only makeup she wore was a deep red lipstick to match the dress. “I think I’m going to take my little gothic princess and show her off.”

Nina laughed when James took her arm and led her away from Matthew and Allegra.
Allegra’s dress was black with a sweetheart neckline and dark gray bust with intricate beading. The dress flared at the waist and underneath she wore silver high heel shoes that gave her a little height so she was almost eye-to-eye with Matthew.

“Are you going to say something or just keep staring at me?”

Matthew snapped back to reality and smiled at his wife. “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. I don’t think I have ever seen you so stunning.”

“Thank you, I think.”

He shook his head and put his hands on his hips. “I didn’t mean that the way it sounded, sorry. You look beautiful every day, but today you look just incredible.”

“Matthew?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you want to dance with me?”

He set his drink down on the table and scratched his head. “I – I uh – Yes.”

She smiled and held out her hand for him to take and when he did, she led him out to the dance floor. They danced the next three dances together. Matthew wasn’t letting her out of his sight.

Standing at the bar was Rosalie sipping her cocktail when the guest of honor arrived and walked over to get a drink for himself. “Do you see our future Queen over there? The dress she is wearing is a disgrace. She looks like she belongs in a brothel.”

Peter turned around with his glass in his hand and found Allegra on the dance floor dancing with Matthew. He sipped his drink slowly and then set it back down on the bar. “I remember when you had a body like that. Then again, you were a whore in a brothel or did you forget where you came from. I wonder…does your husband know your dirty little secret?”

“You wouldn’t dare!” She said glaring at him.

“Oh trust me honey, if your performance was anything worth bragging about, I would have told him a long time ago, but quite frankly, it was rather forgettable. I should have asked for my money back.”

“You son of a bitch,” she spat. Peter laughed, and walked away leaving her there stewing in her own juices.

Allegra was having the time of her life with her husband when someone tapped her on her shoulder. “Mind if I cut in?” When she turned around she saw Peter standing behind her.

Matthew looked at her and waited for her answer. She nodded at Peter and took his hand. “It’s your birthday,” she smiled. “I’d love to dance with you.”

When Matthew walked over to the bar he could already see that he was in for it just by the way his mother was foaming at the mouth. He ordered his drink and didn’t bother to ask her what her problem was.

“Are you proud of yourself?”

He rolled his eyes and refused to look at her. “What are you talking about?”

“You are a complete disgrace to this family. Look at your wife. How dare you let her walk about the room like a damn harlot. She has the eye of every man in this room. She shames this family.”

Matthew had his eyes focused on Allegra when he responded. “You know, I can remember you had a hand in picking her to be my wife. I guess it’s coming back to kick you in the ass now isn’t it?”

“Well, if I have anything to say about it, she will not be Queen.”

“Mother, kindly shut the fuck up.” He smiled at her and walked away leaving her there with her mouth hanging wide open.

He couldn’t get away from her fast enough. When Matthew spotted Brian on the terrace having a cigar, he decided to go and join him.

“Hey,” Brian spoke first. “Find out anything new?”

“I went to see some of Grandfather’s friends. One of them remembers what happened, he said he may remember where Nicolette was sent after Jimmy was born.”

“He may remember?”

“Yeah,” Matthew said and blew out a puff of smoke. “Said he was get back to me once he confirms the name and address of the family.”

“I just hope it’s not a dead end.” Brian was being skeptical and with good reason. Every lead they had on Nicolette had turned up nothing. Matthew was getting more and more frustrated every day. The time for him to ascend was coming closer with every day that passed and if he didn’t get a break soon, he and Allegra would be forced into hell at Majesty Castle for as long as they both lived.

Allegra’s dance with Peter was over and he thanked her before going off to see his son and future daughter in law. Allegra searched out her husband and spotted him standing on the terrace with Brian. As she was about to step forward, Felicity came into her view. Allegra watched as the girl walked right up to Matthew and set her hand on her husband’s arm. Felicity was flirting with him and even though the smile on Matthew’s face was fake, Allegra was fuming.

“Why are you still standing here?” Peter nudged her forward and she turned her head back to look at him. “Well?”

She smiled devilishly and walked forward to where her husband was being practically mauled. “Get your God damned hands off my husband.”

Felicity turned around and gave Allegra a once over and turned back to Matthew. “Maybe you didn’t hear me.” She stepped in between Matthew and Felicity and put her hands on her hips. “Apparently you need further explanation.”

Allegra pointed to Matthew. “MARRIED.”

She then pointed to Brian. “SINGLE.”

Felicity smirked and that was the last straw. “Keep your hands off my man or I will rip your fucking throat out with my bare hands, do you understand me?”

Felicity nodded and knew better than to say a single word. “Good, now get lost before I kick your ass from one end of the room to the other.”

Felicity walked away as fast as she could without even looking back. Matthew looked at Brian who seemed as equally shocked as he was. She was royally pissed and looked at Matthew like she wanted to slap him. She would never get the chance. He grabbed her arm forcefully and pulled her out of the ballroom and down the hall. He didn’t give a damn who was watching. She was his wife.

“Let me go!” She was protesting but he continued to drag her down the hall. He stopped at the library and dragged her inside slamming the door behind him and shoving her up against it.

“Matthew!”

“Shut up,” he said and crashed his lips down on hers. The kiss was rough and full of passion. His tongue sought entrance and she eagerly parted her lips for him. Her show of possession on the terrace was a complete turn on for him and he wanted her like crazy. His hands roamed down her thighs and lifted her dress just above her knees. When it was high enough he lifted her up making her wrap her legs around him and then he pinned her arms above her head with one hand.

He nipped at her bottom lip and she whimpered softly. “I want you,” he whispered huskily against her ear. “Tonight, Allegra.”

“Yes,” she moaned.

“Yes, you’ll let me have you?” he asked before attacking her neck with his mouth.

“Yes, Matthew.”

He moved his free hand to her waist and held it there as he looked into her eyes. “It’s too far gone for me to be gentle, so be sure you know what your saying.”

“Kiss me,” she whispered and he obliged while moving his hand up to her breasts and covering one of them.

“If I wanted to take this into my mouth and suck on it until you screamed for mercy, would you let me?”

“Yes,” she barely managed to get out. His breath was hot against her neck and his tongue was wreaking havoc on her.

“So, if I chose to rip this pretty little dress to shreds, you’d let me?” he asked in a hot whispered voice against her ear just before taking her lobe into his mouth.

“mm hmm”

His tongue was moving along her collarbone and she was on the verge of losing her mind. “If I wanted lay you on your stomach naked and run my tongue up your spine, would you object?”

“No.” Her legs tightened around him and he growled into her throat.

“What if I turned you over onto your back and left my mark on your neck, would you have a problem with that?”

“No.”

He chuckled lowly and sucked hard at her neck testing her will. The purple mark was already starting to show as he pulled away. “Stop teasing me,” she cried.

“I don’t tease, baby. When I want something, I get it.” His free hand slid down from her breast back to her hip. “You know what I want Allegra?”

“W-what?”

He smirked and bit her shoulder lightly. “I want to put my head right here.” His hand slipped under her dress between her legs and she gasped. “I want to taste you, all of you. I want you to cum all over my tongue while you scream my name.” His fingers were rubbing over her undergarments and Allegra was losing her breath.

“Matthew, please,” she begged.

“Would you like that? Would you like my tongue right here, baby?”

“Yes. Now. Please.”

“No, not now. When I say.” He moved his hand from under her dress and let her arms go. She wrapped them around his neck and kissed him feverishly.

“Do you know what you are doing to me?”

Allegra looked into his eyes knowing that he was going to tell her. Instead, he grinded himself against her. “Do you feel that? That’s what you do to me.”

He put his hand under her chin and held it there forcing her to look at him. “Listen to me very carefully. When I let you down, you are going to straighten your dress and fix your hair. Then we are going to go back into the ballroom and you will dance with me as if this never happened. Understand so far?”

“Yes,” she nodded.

“Good. Once the party starts coming to an end I’ll tell everyone that you are tired from dancing all night and I will excuse the both of us. You’ll say goodbye to everyone and we’ll go up to the bedroom. Still follow?”

“Yes.”

“Consider this fair warning. When we close that bedroom door, there won’t be any sweet words or kind gestures; I’m beyond that point. It will be rough, hot and raw and there will be no stopping me once I get started. So, I’m giving you one chance to back out. This is your only chance to say no. To be clear, I don’t intend to make love to you Allegra, I intend to fuck you until the sun comes up. Can you handle that?”

She nodded unable to find a single word to respond.

“Fine. Then my way it is. I’m going to let you down now. Maybe you should eat something when we get back to the party. You’ll need the energy.”

When he set her down, she didn’t dare say a word. She fixed her dress as best as she could and smoothed out her hair while Matthew waited. When she was done, he took her hand and winked at her as he led her out of the library. Allegra was sure her cheeks were red and hoped no one would notice.

As they got further down the hall it was the sound of crying that drew them to the study. There stood Jon with Simone clinging to his waist crying into his chest.

“What’s going on?”

Jon turned his head in Matthew’s direction and was too choked up to even speak.

“Simone?” Matthew walked over and rubbed a hand over her back while Allegra went to go find Brian. She had no idea of the drama that had occurred between the two of them, but she did notice that in the two weeks that Simone was gone Brian was definitely not himself.

When she spotted Brian, he was by the bar with Nikki and Peter having a discussion over drinks. Allegra hurried over to him as fast as she could. “You have to come with me, please.”

Brian set his drink down on the bar and turned back to face her. “What’s wrong?”

“Just come with me,” she begged and he followed after her. Nikki and Peter followed as well not knowing what had Allegra so upset.

When they got back to the study, Allegra walked inside and Brian stopped in the doorway as soon as he saw Simone.

“Simone, tell me what’s wrong. Did someone hurt you?” Matthew was trying to be patient, but he wanted to kill who ever it was that made his sister cry like that.

Simone lifted her head from Jon’s chest and looked at her brother. “She didn’t want me, Matthew. My mother didn’t want me.” She sobbed loudly into Jon’s chest and he rubbed her back to try and soothe her, but nothing was working.

Brian shook his head and walked away from the study back to the ballroom. Nikki followed after his son and Jon looked across the room with pleading eyes at his brother, Peter.

Peter walked across the room to the bar and poured a glass of brandy. He walked over to Simone and tapped her lightly on the shoulder. “Drink this,” he told her when she turned and looked at him. “It will calm you down and help you sleep.”

“Thank you,” she said as she took the glass with shakey hands.

“Come sit down,” he led her over to the couch and Jon sat down next to her. He was beside himself. He knew that there was the possibility that she would get hurt and no parent wants to know that their child is hurting and they cant help. Even knowing he wasn’t her biological father; a piece of his heart broke with every tear that fell from her eyes.

“Matthew, I am sure your sister is probably hungry,” Peter said.

“Sure, I’ll go get her something to eat.” He left the study and headed straight for the kitchen.

“Allegra, would you go find one of the maids and have them make up Simone’s bed with fresh sheets.”

“Of course,” she nodded.

Once Peter and Jon were alone with Simone, Peter sat down on the coffee table in front of the two of them. He lifted Simone’s chin so that she was looking at him. “Tell me, who is the man sitting next to you?”

Simone looked at Jon and back to Peter. “Dad.”

“And who am I?”

“Uncle Peter,” she cried.

“Yes, and who is Matthew?”

“My brother.”

“Good,” he nodded. “So, your brother is here, your father is here, I’m here. Your other uncles and your aunt are in the other room and you have cousins here and a sister in law. So, tell me, who are all of these people to you?”

“My family?”

“Yes, your family. So what more do you need?”

“I know what you are doing, but it still hurts,” she cried and took a sip of the brandy. “This tastes really bad.”

He laughed and took the glass from her hands and set it down on the table. “It’s going to hurt for a long time, I wont lie and say it’s going to be easy. I will tell you that you have more than enough people here with shoulders for you to cry on.”

“Thank you.”

“No thanks necessary when it’s family, Simone.”

“I’m sorry, I cried like that. I just hurt really bad when she said she didn’t want me.”

“Who can blame her?” It was Rosalie who asked the question from the doorway of the study.

Jon was furious and as he stood Peter stood with him and held his hand up. “I got this.” Peter walked with purpose as he headed towards Rosalie. He grabbed her arm and forcefully dragged her away from the door.

No one ever had to wonder why Peter was the head of the family. He may have been hard, bitter and angry, but he never let them down. In a family filled with boys, Simone was the only girl and all of the men had a soft spot for their only niece. Rosalie was about to find out just how much of a soft spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st of a two part chapter. Another secret revealed.

Allegra's dress
Nina's dress