Status: School and dance is finally over! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated, but I was very busy with school and just didn't have the time to write. This story is officially active again!! :)

Things Happen

Chapter Nineteen

James and Draco stood there awkwardly for a second as Hermione walked away. Draco's whole mind just froze. He couldn't process anything for some reason. He had the image of James and Hermione stuck in his head and he couldn't get it out. He tried to shake his head clear of the thought and ran after Hermione calling her name.

"Hermione! Wait! Just listen to me!"

Hermione turned around, tears brimming her eyes. "Why should I listen to you? All you want to do is hurt me. I'm done with being the one to get hurt Malfoy."

He knew that he had hurt her a lot. He never did so intentionally, but he knew that she had been hurt. That part didn't really bother him. It was the fact the she resorted back to calling him Malfoy.

"Hermione, please. Just listen. Pansy tricked me and you. She was trying to get me to herself."

Hermione stood there for a second, but didn't say anything. A questioning look appeared on her face, which Draco took as himself being allowed to go on.

"Hermione, the only reason I was with Pansy like that this morning was to get you. Pansy told me that she would help me get you by making you jealous."

"You know better then to believe that, Malfoy."

This obviously wasn't going well.

"I know that. But I was so desperate to get you to go out with me that I was willing to try anything. Ginny came to me and told me what happened. I had no clue she was going to do that Hermione I promise. Hermione, I love you. I would never ever want to do anything to intentionally hurt you that way."

Hermione stood there for a second, looking shocked. She opened her mouth like she was about to say something, then closed it again, the same shocked expression never leaving her face.

Draco walked towards her and held her hands in his. "Hermione Granger," he said, "I'm in love you."

She stood there for a second, even more shock covering her face, but before she could say anything Draco kissed her.

And from the moment their lips touched, Draco came to the realization that he didn't at that moment and never would ever again want anybody else but Hermione Granger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it! Subscribe & Comment please? :)